anti-sikh sites?

Guest SikhForLife

they aitn nihungs they are nangs

show me proof of gur-sikhs in punjab doing this murder?

plus the reason no sant had a probl with it wuz b/c it never happened

yeah.. it probably barely happening anywhere in punjab...

More likely they took those pictures specially for the website.. they like to "Put a show on" and they did got their fame of 15sec.... too bad they are now out !

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108

Anyways please move on with the topic..

I would like to put my last comments on this post:

Idea is to go up to them or their dera and get it straighten out instead of tryin it on the net....thats all...

Gabroo Khalistan veer...have you being to india.. hazur sahib...go there and confront them...you say baba nihal singh is the true nihang..thats right he is...baba ji is shakhari (veggie) nihang.. but even though he is shakari.. you know how much respect he has for nihangs who are massahhari (non-veg)... go found out...its about tolerance and acceptance... if you lack that.. thats your mistake...lack of tolerance and acceptance will make you monoply over everything... people or group who claim them (buddha dal) anti-sikh have themselves have no lineage (prampara) to guroo maharaj ji...its easy to slander but its hard to look up onyourself.... which most sikhs dont do...if you do it.. you will correct the mistakes in you first before claimin other anti-sikh... i do admit myself, have flewn away and called group of sikhs ie- akj an cult or anti- sikh..which i shouldnt have....i myself working on tolerance and acceptance between jatha's as we speak...improved lot than lst time.. i slandered...i may not belive in akj.. which i dont anyway.. but i dont have no right to call them an cult or anti- sikh because of differences...lets kill the differences and do puja of same akaaaaal's jot... soo much destruction between jatha's has been.. sometimes it even seems like jatha's is like different relegions because of differences we created among themselves...

Lets all work on tolerances and acceptances... and fight back with who have insulted guroo maharaj...

. if you think nihangs have insulted guroo maharaj ji.. then same problem again.. no unity.... they will fight back and you will fight back.... came back to same hatred again...

so please learn how to accept differnet sikh's beleive ... as i said there are many flavours in sikhi... you pick yours.. i pick mine.. and all happy!!!!! stop this internet hating... if you got problems ..go up to them .. and deal with it!!!!

thats all

^_^^_^^_^

Ham nahi chungaie, burraie no koi (guroo nanak sahib nirankar)

no singh tolerates murder of the janwaars we're suppose 2 do rakhi offf

dun dun siri guru har rai ji maharaj did rakhi and seva of janwaars, the first welfare society of animals

i doubt his sikhs are going 2 butcher animals for the lust of their jeeeb

i've b'n 2 saach khaand siri hazur sahib, and i'll tell u 1 thing..... they don't butcher animals

AND I WILL GOTO THEM, ITS A MATTER OF TIME, i'm not gonna spend 2G of my money juss 2 go confront home s3xu@ls who find it HOTT to kill innocent animals

(this coming from a man who eats 4chickens 2 cows and a pig a day)

those uk nangs dont' do puja of akaaal they pooja durga shivling their ling shiva vishnu and other idols of stone

Guest Akaal108

who decides??? who's better gabroo??

i say no guroo da singh will tolerate other singhs cuttin maharaj's ang (rag-malla)... so picture this.. nihang singh doin jhatka of goat and then other singhs who cuttin guroo maharaj ang's (ragmalla) ....

which one seem more hurtful and emotional too you??

i pick when singh butchers maharaj ang (ragmalla) is more hurtful not angry... thats my view..whats yours??

Mind you this is an example.. lets find out who's better than who???

see the results... can you decide who is better.. can i ?? without lookin upon myself...

Guest Akaal108

are you insulting same shiva ji maharaj which gurbani praises??

Eh janam tumharaie laaikhi madho(shiv ji), janam tumharaie laaikhaie? (SGGS)

lets work on your hatred ji.. whats inside you.. let it out.. do you want ak 47's and bombs to blow poor hindu and hindu idols.. is that what you want??

i'll tell u this veer ji

n30 sahib

that killing an animal, a jyonda jagda jeee is wrong, how is different from kiling a human?

but the guru sahib ang butcher i agree also fully

butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

tttttttttttttttttttttt

how does ragmalla increase ones sikhi?

and these singhs dat do so are so strict to their rehit unlike these phung smoking crack sniffing hoez of england

i honestly dunnow hat 2 say veeeer

i feel stoopid

Guest Akaal108

I say jai shiv ji maharaj... lets see if i can get the thoughts of some people.. oh this neo... pure rss propaganda....

just by that...

what you goin to do ?? when you read dasam guroo durbar.. where guroo maharaj ji praised shiv ji, krishna avatar... and at the same time show the clever bhramins.. he is not worshipper of hindu dieties but maha akaal...

why this hatred over hindu dities??? you are dissin god in sargun form you know that right???

mr n30

i will not, and i do NOT and i will not tolerate "sikhs" worshiping shiva

lol where have i ever stated killing hindus or their beliefs

juss dont' let sikhs fall into the fake beliefs

shiva also another word for god in sikhi

deh shiva bhaar mohe hai

u think guru sahib is saying oh shiva (the demi god) rather then oh akaal

guru sahib did'nt worship ne one other then akaal , do not insult guru ji

ak47s tha lagda

wanna work onit?

Guest Akaal108

Please start reading dasam guroo durbar before claimin something...get a copy from takshal.. they give you free copies if you show them you are dedicated enuf...

why claim some material bad that you dont know of???

Also praising and worshipping its two completely different things...