Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj Coming Back!

Guest Bass Singh

dasam and sarbloh granths aint our gurus coz there only is one true Guru and only can be one true guru that is Guru Granth Sahib Ji, if DG and SG are gurus does that mean Guru Granth Sahib Ji is fake? and according to Rehat maryada nothing can be put on the same level as Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Guest Singh_jee

dasam granth and sarbloh granth are roop of guru gobind singh jee, Guru granth sahib is the roop of guru nanak dev ji to guru tegh bahadur jee...

2 gether they make guru

dasam granth and sarbloh granth are roop of guru gobind singh jee, Guru granth sahib is the roop of guru nanak dev ji to guru tegh bahadur jee...

2 gether they make guru

So according to your conclusion, all the thousands of Guru Ghars around the world, millions of Sikhs have got it all wrong!! They only bow down to the roop of nine Gurus then?!

The bani of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is the bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, remember it's the same jyot.

2 gether they make guru

So according to your conclusion, all the thousands of Guru Ghars around the world, millions of Sikhs have got it all wrong!! They only bow down to the roop of nine Gurus then?!

The bani of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is the bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, remember it's the same jyot.

Guru Gobind Singh ji : Only fools see the difference between me and the other 9 Gurus - Or words to that same effect.

LMAO @ u guys believe it or not yeah but this is ALL rubbish =crap Sri Guru Granth Sahib is our LIVING GURU the guruship was passed on the light was passed on 2 the Sri Guru granth Sahib bani= guru guru=bani So the guru never left us and is with us Why the hell do we bow dwn 2 the Guru granth sahib if we waiting 4 Dasam pita 2 return its like the cats who fink bhindrawale will return like terminator get it through ya thick heads he was shaheed .....10TH guru wont cme back cos the Guru Granth sahib is here with us already no need 4 him2 cme back sum cats make me laugh

how can u say this, ure saying thaT guru jis a lier or something, no, guru sahib is gonna come back but guru granth sahib ji is still gonna be our guru and khalsa raaj will be established, if u dont believe this then y do say after ardaas, raj karega khalsa, akee rehae na koee, if this is tru then u are very lost

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh

He didn’t call Guru ji a liar. He called the story teller a liar. And I am also of that belief. Don’t be so quick to believe stories.

AND don’t be so quick to accuse him of calling Guru ji a liar.

Guru ji handed over the Guruship and said that the Guru granth sahib ji is our next guru. The everlasting eternal guru. Was he lying when he said this??? So perhaps its u who should be accused of calling Guru ji a liar.

All the gurus shared the same light. Do not think of the gurus as different. The same light is shared by our guru ji today.

Misinterpretation

U said the proof of your statement lies in the ardaas when we say:

“raj karega khalsa, akee rehae na koee” is the proof of this….??

“the khalsa will rule and its opponents will be no more” where does this mention that guru gobind singh ji is returning to human form? U misinterpret bani.

Guru Gobind singh ji’s composed hymn

"Agya bhai Akal ki tabhi chalayo Panth

Sabh Sikhan ko hukam hai Guru manyo Granth

Guru Granth Ji manyo pargat Guran ki deh

Jo Prabhu ko milbo chahe khoj shabad mein le

Raj karega Khalsa aqi rahei na koe

Khwar hoe sabh milange bache sharan jo ho."

"Under orders of the Immortal Being, the Panth was created.

All the Sikhs are enjoined to accept the Granth as their Guru.

Consider the Guru Granth as embodiment of the Gurus.

Those who want to meet God, can find Him in its hymns.

The Khalsa shall rule, and its opponents will be no more,

Those separated will unite and all the devotees shall be saved."

Pay close attention to the 3rd line, “consider the guru granth as the embodiment of the gurus”. This means that Guru granth sahib ji shares the light of all the gurus. And since Guru granth sahib ji is eternal like pritam singh ji khalsa stated for the sangat, therefore all the gurus are with us within the hymns. Everlasting. Eternal.

All the gurus are always with us within the hymns of the Guru granth sahib ji.

Bedtime stories from babeh

Ive heard many stories about Guru gobind singh ji coming back to human form, but I take no notice of any of them. 1 story said that guru ji is coming back to lead the sikh army against non-sikhs and kill them all because they are not singhs…… well we all know that if this story had been true then it wud defeat the basics of sikhi belief. SO please don’t be quick to believe made up stories by old babeh who have too much time on their hands.

Come back from where?

For those that say “guru gobind singh ji will come back in 900 years” …. Where did our guru ji go for him to return? Did guru ji go on vacation that he has to return? Lol

No. Guru ji is with us, not in human form but manifested within the hymns.

sat sri akaal!

LMAO @ u guys believe it or not yeah but this is ALL rubbish =crap Sri Guru Granth Sahib is our LIVING GURU the guruship was passed on the light was passed on 2 the Sri Guru granth Sahib bani= guru guru=bani So the guru never left us and is with us Why the hell do we bow dwn 2 the Guru granth sahib if we waiting 4 Dasam pita 2 return its like the cats who fink bhindrawale will return like terminator get it through ya thick heads he was shaheed .....10TH guru wont cme back cos the Guru Granth sahib is here with us already no need 4 him2 cme back sum cats make me laugh

how can u say this, ure saying thaT guru jis a lier or something, no, guru sahib is gonna come back but guru granth sahib ji is still gonna be our guru and khalsa raaj will be established, if u dont believe this then y do say after ardaas, raj karega khalsa, akee rehae na koee, if this is tru then u are very lost

No one is saying Guru Ji was a liar BUT some so called historians have invented fairy stories and made up all sorts of lies.

There are mistakes in Suraj Parkash by Bhai Santokh Singh, and Panth Parkash by Rattan Singh Bhangoo. Ask Giani Takhur Singh Ji as he himself corrects certain mistakes in these texts as he does katha.

Yeh thats a good idea! We can ask Giani takhur singh about correcting mistakes! But wait! Hold on he is no more. Good luck with that mate…….. he don’t exist no more rememba.

so ask him and let me know what he says ok? thanx

post-5397-1156946944.jpg

Guest peacemaker

He didn’t call Guru ji a liar. He called the story teller a liar. And I am also of that belief. Don’t be so quick to believe stories.

AND don’t be so quick to accuse him of calling Guru ji a liar.

Guru ji handed over the Guruship and said that the Guru granth sahib ji is our next guru. The everlasting eternal guru. Was he lying when he said this??? So perhaps its u who should be accused of calling Guru ji a liar.

All the gurus shared the same light. Do not think of the gurus as different. The same light is shared by our guru ji today.

Misinterpretation

U said the proof of your statement lies in the ardaas when we say:

“raj karega khalsa, akee rehae na koee” is the proof of this….??

“the khalsa will rule and its opponents will be no more” where does this mention that guru gobind singh ji is returning to human form? U misinterpret bani.

Guru Gobind singh ji’s composed hymn

"Agya bhai Akal ki tabhi chalayo Panth

Sabh Sikhan ko hukam hai Guru manyo Granth

Guru Granth Ji manyo pargat Guran ki deh

Jo Prabhu ko milbo chahe khoj shabad mein le

Raj karega Khalsa aqi rahei na koe

Khwar hoe sabh milange bache sharan jo ho."

"Under orders of the Immortal Being, the Panth was created.

All the Sikhs are enjoined to accept the Granth as their Guru.

Consider the Guru Granth as embodiment of the Gurus.

Those who want to meet God, can find Him in its hymns.

The Khalsa shall rule, and its opponents will be no more,

Those separated will unite and all the devotees shall be saved."

Pay close attention to the 3rd line, “consider the guru granth as the embodiment of the gurus”. This means that Guru granth sahib ji shares the light of all the gurus. And since Guru granth sahib ji is eternal like pritam singh ji khalsa stated for the sangat, therefore all the gurus are with us within the hymns. Everlasting. Eternal.

All the gurus are always with us within the hymns of the Guru granth sahib ji.

Bedtime stories from babeh

Ive heard many stories about Guru gobind singh ji coming back to human form, but I take no notice of any of them. 1 story said that guru ji is coming back to lead the sikh army against non-sikhs and kill them all because they are not singhs…… well we all know that if this story had been true then it wud defeat the basics of sikhi belief. SO please don’t be quick to believe made up stories by old babeh who have too much time on their hands.

Come back from where?

For those that say “guru gobind singh ji will come back in 900 years” …. Where did our guru ji go for him to return? Did guru ji go on vacation that he has to return? Lol

No. Guru ji is with us, not in human form but manifested within the hymns.

sat sri akaal!

The truth has been spoken! d_oh.gif

he will be back

he will not take birth .... its written guru sahib will apper in amritsar

if any one heard oh so sakhi come and disscuss ...

is coming of guru gobind singh sahib will affect and devotion towards guru granth sahib ??? if so how can we call our self sikhs ????

there was a granth know as panj soo sakhi ... in 5 different pothi sahibs each has one hundred sakhis ... out of wich 4 pothis are gupt know ... we only left with soo sakhi ...

it was written in the time of guru gobind singh sahib .... it hass all the records how khalsa raj will come in being how british will come to punjab ... how khalsa raj will be destroyed ... how many years british will rule how brahman raj will come ... it has account off all ... with 100 % accuracy .... who can think in that time that fire will fall from sky and kill people ... it clearly indicated jet fighter planes ... in that time ....

if its accurate till british rule then how come it will say false bout 24 koh of amritsar and khalsa army rising from west .... killing every one who come in there way under the leadership of guru gobind singh ...

our mind our thinking say its not possible ... but bigger is gurumatt which can taken from purtan granths ....

It is written where? Provide us with proof of bani. With reference. Your 1 of many that say this and that is gonna happen yet don’t provide us with quotes. i await your proof.

perhaps u misinterpreted the bani? just like the other guy misinterpreted the "raj karega khalsa" line.

lol... the gurus arent "gods", but instead messengers of gods words. They are just humans, and not even close to the power and love a waheguru.

That reply from lion man was a joke.....i suggest you go back to basic's and obtain more knowlegde before opening your mouth.

Sant baba Isher singh ji told us that we should believe Guru Nanak DEv ji is god ...pray to Guru Nanak dev ji as he is akal....

sat sri akaal

You’re silly. U said :

“ Sant baba Isher singh ji told us that we should believe Guru Nanak DEv ji is god ...pray to Guru Nanak dev ji as he is akal”

Who cares what isher singh said u <banned word filter activated>! Guru gobind singh ji told us never to regard him or the gurus as god or u will be commiting a great sin:

U putting isher’s authority against guru gobind singh ji’s?

Bachitar natak, chaupai

“Jay hum ko parmesar uchar hai,

Tay sabh narak kund mah par hai

Mo ko daas tavan kaa jaano,

Yaa mai bhed na runch pachhaano.”

Those who call me god

Will fall into the pit of hell

Regard me as a servant of the lord

Do not have any doubt about it

Gurus telling us this himself. But u choose to listen to Isher singh …….

Isher singh the nanaksari baba that has his own gurdwara in INDIA lmao.

He has a chair/throne there that people pray to. He even has a huge glass garage outside the gurdwara with his brand new chervelet car on display and on top it says “baba isher singh’s garage”. LMAO . I MADE VIDEOS OF MY TRIP TO INDIA. u shall all see them soon. The biggest so called “sikh” idolating of the 21st century. Videos include matha tek to a chair and his garage. The same isher singh that comes to the uk, to Southall to nanaksar gurdwara and when he comes langhar is not served to the sangat but only to the baba. The same isher people pray to in India. ok dude… u listen to what he says, and I’ll listen to what guru ji told us.

Sall you are spot on. Don’t listen to people who say that Guru is not god. They have no idea what they are talking about. They think that ajooni means that the gurus are not god but can’t understand that God can come in to human body and still be ajooni. The term ajooni is much deeper and does not mean that god cannot come in to a human body.

What a joke. I don’t know whether you are still learning or an imposter. My friend, read and carefully study gurbani more with the intent of gaining knowledge about the True guru and then read sukhmani sahib and especially ...

No God did not come in human form as the gurus mr kalsing.

Gurus were under god’s instruction. Do not make the mistake of calling gurus god.

Guru Gobind singh ji mentions this in the dasam granth and also warns us:

Bachitar natak, chaupai

“Tin prabh jab aais muh deeyaa

Tab hum janam, kaloo mai leeyaa

Chit na bhayo hamro aavan kah,

Chubhi rahee surt prabh charnan mah.

Jiu tiu prabh ham ko samijhaaio

Im kahkay ih lok pathaaio”

When god gave me his command

I was born in this age of kalyuga

My mind was not happy in coming to the world,

Because it was attatched to the feet of the lord,

Somehow god explained to me his purpose,

And sent me to this world with his directive

>>This tells us that god sent Guru gobind singh ji with a directive.

Bachitar natak, chaupai

“Ih kaaran prabh moh pathaayo

Tab mai jagat janam dhar aayo

Jim tin kahi inai tim kah ho

Aur kisoo tay birr nag ah ho

Jay hum ko parmesar uchar hai,

Tay sabh narak kund mah par hai.

Mo ko daas tavan kaa jaano,

Yaa mai bhed na runch pachhaano.

Mai ho pram purkh ko daasaa

Dekhan aayo jagat tamaasaa”

For this purpose god sent me

Then I was born and came into this world

I tell u what god told me

I have no enmity with anyone

Those who call me god

Will fall into the pit of hell

Regard me as a servant of the lord

Do not have any doubt about it

I am the slave of the supreme being

I have come to witness the world drama

>> this tells us that Guru warns us not to call him god and regard him as a servant of god. Calling him god would be a sin .

The above is from the dasam granth .This is a line in the Guru granth sahib ji:

“So Mukh Jale Jit Ke Tahkur Jooni”

May the mouth burn that says god incarnates.

(I think also mentioned earlier by pakhandi bawa)

lets not get confused with what bram gyani means. merging your mind with god does not mean u are god.

incarnations

It’s a hindu belief that god has incarnations. E.g they claim Vishnu,shive Krishna ect was god .But guru gobind singh ji sets the record straight in the dasam granth by saying they are not god and god has no incarnations.

there is 1 akaal.

Sat sri akaal

post-5397-1156947660.jpg

post-5397-1156948186.jpg

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

2 gether they make guru

BS The Guru Granth Sahib is the Guru not with two other Granths. Sri Guru Granth Sahibs title is "Guru". While the other Granths titles are Dasam and Sarbloh but not "Guru".

Its funny how you repeatedly have placed your contradicting and misleading manmat information about needing GuruJi along with two other Granths to equal Guru. We revere the Sarbloh Granth and Dasam Granth but they arent equal to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

On this topic in this thread Singh_Jee is a misleader and his info is anti panthic.If he continues his statements this way then he has to either be naam dhari or nirankari etc. The Khalsa Panth is the only Panth the rest are all man made Panths and they mislead the youth. Banis states not to make your own Panths and other sects have which means they are false.

he will be back

he will not take birth .... its written guru sahib will apper in amritsar

Where is this written, that isnt rss material or other anti panthic writings disguised as valid info??

post-5391-1156951260.jpg