GUESS WHAT!

warrior*princess

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

The Manchester Smagam is organised not by AKJI or AKJ, its organised by Sri Harkrishan Gurdwara and all tickets are paid by sevadaars there, not AKJI or AKJ. Kirtan is Kirtan at the end of the day, you can do it Akhand in house by yourself. Its your choice if you want to go or not, no one will stop you.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Warrior Princess Bhain Jeeo,

Now i also understand why you did not feel so awkward to attempt that petition against akj.org board mods despite their problems.

"singh_khalsa" is a completely different user than us who are "Singh Khalsa"

Our petition had NOTHING at all to do with inter-AKJ politics,

We have nothing to do with Panchain and we don't really have anything to do with anyone in power in AKJ as well.

Our petition went off point due to immature youth - But we have received word that Akj.org heard of our petition and is on it's way to change. wubb.gif

I do not wish to continue on this matter if u choose to reply again. No matter what u say, besides other things I know all this is an attempt to get the parchanees, or whats left of them or their new group, together with akj uk etc. Otherwise it would have been directly set up from akjUK...www.akj.org.uk/programmes. There always was one big umbrella of the panth, the divisions came after. Thats how politics begin.
Dear Warrior princess,

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa! Vaheguru jee kee Fateh!!!

If you dont know anything about the matters concerning AKJ, I urge you not to say anything, because you are just making the matter worse by saying things that you dont have enough knowledge about. FYI this is the 3rd Annual Akhand keertan Smagam, where, yes there will be Akhand keertan performed.

Regarding how the politics began, i am sorry but you have no clue!!

I do not wish to get deeper into this.

Thats good, but just dont say anything at all next time please.

(Using keetanee to come and do sevaa of akj is a good way to disguise...u cud hav organised this directly from akj uk...plenty of Keertanee would have came, even if some (Doola) may not have wished to)

No one is using any keertanee as a disguise. The manchester smagam is a smagam organised by sevadars from manchester. And what has Doola jee have to do with all this? Have some respect for the keertenia of the jatha, at least address them in a proper way. what does that say for you.

U said akj keertanee are attending...Bhai Manjit Singh jee from glasgow always attends when invited out for respect of keertan sevaa....Bhai Manmohan Singh from Cali are not so aware of what goes on here in uk...Bhai Amolak Singh already has his reasons, and has been attending parchaen for some time now.
First of all, you may want learn how to spell PANCHAIN (its not parchaen). Secondly, I am sure the gursikh keertaneea have eyes and can think & judge for themselves.
Enjoy the ransbaee.

Don't worry... we will!!!! :@ :nihungsmile:

Just wish you guys could come to

o, instead of doing a program at the same time. Oh well!!

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa! Vaheguru jee kee Fateh!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Pyare jio, dass is a member of the AKJ UK committee. I rarely get involved in this stuff becuase it is usually pointless mini-debates between people who over-speculate.

But just to clarify some remarks by Prabh ka simran.

Firstly, AKJ UK has never discouraged anyone from attending any programmes, and never will. There are 12 official rainsbhai done by the jatha every year, which are booked one year in advance. The official one for december is at Coventry on 20th. Further to this many other programmes are booked every year, and many times gursikhs are invited to other programmes to do seva.

As far as Manchester, the jatha has left it to the individual to decide whether they wish to attend or not, just like every other programme. For those who do, it has arranged transport, such as Bhai Satnam Singh booking coach from Southall. Manchester smagam was also announced at North smagam. The jatha encourages Gurbani keertan, its mission is for it to be spread in the Panth.

There are no problems between Manchester Gursikhs, and AKJ UK. Onkar Singh and Kohli ji communicate freely. We are purplexed at suggestions otherwise.

Further AKJ UK does not have a rival programme at East London. Rumors to this nature are seem stage-managed by indivduals with their own agendas. All that is happening in East London is the local youth are having a keertan darbaar, as usual, and they have invited Bhai Paramjit Singh jallundar to do keertan there. So a delegation of Gursikhs will be attending. This happens regularly, Jatha gets invited to many keertan darbaars.

There is no internal jatha pol

itics. AKJ UK has always stood where it has, and always done sewa for the Panth. Whatever the 2 panchains do is their affair. If they wish to speak to jatha, the door is always open.

So please do not speculate and waste time with meaningless rumours. If you are not sure about anything you can contact Onkar Singh. Please spend time on seva of panth, and gurbani abyass, and all problems will disappear.

Hope that clarifies everything.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!