Singh Pulling Another Singh By His Kes!

KharkooSingh

Does anyone knows Email or mailing add. for All Takht jathedars along with Akal takht. Also please post email add. of various jathebandis. This is one issue where i feel everyone can be on same platform irrespective of their differences. We should come toghter to put a stop on such disrespect. What message are we giving to our youth and kids. See a sikh being dragged from hair by fellow sikhs and do nothing about it? That sure highlights the value and importance kes holds in sikhism. Guru Gobind Singh ji named the place where Amrit was initiated not as AmritGarh, but KesGarh. And kes are part of both 5 kakaars and kurehit. This shows its importance and value. And today fellow sikhs are pulling each others kes..... no.gifno.gif

Oyee, I'm sure somebody here knows which pind the incident took place in, so just notify the police, and have a warrant put out on these thugs, and send them the photo to post everywhere. It really is a crime, cause they assaulted the guy, and it could even be a hate crime, too. I don't care if it's sikhs on sikhs, this is a hate crime, because they disrespected his kesh.

If someone ripped off my pagh, I would probably start swinging and make a big scene. I would go crazy.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh pulling another Singh by his kes! What is going on in Punjab? Remember the images of 84 where the army or police were doing this. Now it's our own Singhs. Things need to change!!

post-5283-1155631617.jpg

A Sangat member who came to talk to Avtar Makkar regarding the

disrespect of Guru Ganth Sahib Ji attacked by SGPC 'task force'.

Note the task member on right dragging the GurSikh by his sacred hair.

it's official: we as a community have failed to prevent the very thing we tried to stop: in-fighting and sects

now we have to face the consequences.

Singh pulling another Singh by his kes! What is going on in Punjab? Remember the images of 84 where the army or police were doing this. Now it's our own Singhs. Things need to change!!

post-5283-1155631617.jpg

Who needs enemies when we have scum like this doing to fellow Sikhs. I knew most punjab politicians and the SPGC members were corrupt but this image just says everyhing. This picture says more than a thousand words could ever say about the current situation in punjab.

Bring on the posters I say :TH:

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
The guys dragging that singh are not amritdhari and don't deserve to wear guru gobind singh ji's beautiful gifts.

How do you know they arent Amritdhari?

The guys dragging that singh are not amritdhari and don't deserve to wear guru gobind singh ji's beautiful gifts.

i know what you mean jio.

but like...

how can someone be called Amritdhari with respect if they do something like that??? no.gif

Amrit-Dhari

(A Person Who Has Kept Amrit)

Maybe it's me and it maybe an overstatement ,but the Singhs in Punjab are getting lower and lower.

I grew up in an area where even goray and kalay knew not to touch a Sikhs turban, let alone drag his hair. Too see Sikhs doing this to Sikhs is disgusting! The links to the articles posted by surajsingh really highlight how low the politics of Sikhs are today, no Gurmukh would do this regardless of any disagreements.

We argue for Khalistan, we attempt to stand against the GOI. But who really wants a Khalistan run by these manmukhs, full of beadbi. First the Gurdwaras, the Akal Takht Sahib and our leadership need to be reformed only then do we have the right to fight for Khalistan! We need to clean our houses to move forward or the "ememies within" will drag us down all the way!

post-5283-1155720006.jpg

SGPC ELECTIONS: Tempers ran high near the Golden Temple in Amritsar and at several other places during the contest on Sunday to the apex Sikh body that manages the gurdwaras in Punjab. Elections to the General House of the Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee were held after eight years. — AP

post-5283-1155720132.jpg

Photo: S.G.P.C. election violence is typified by the removing of opponents' turbans (note the removed green turban at bottom-right)

i know what you mean jio.

but like...

how can someone be called Amritdhari with respect if they do something like that??? no.gif

Amrit-Dhari

(A Person Who Has Kept Amrit)

^^^ That's what I meant. d_oh.gif I don't know them personally, I'm just judging by their actions in the photo.

post-5283-1155631617.jpg

VAHEGURU pray.gif

WHAT THE !#*? :):@:@ bloody disgraceful !

Maybe it's me and it maybe an overstatement ,but the Singhs in Punjab are getting lower and lower.

I grew up in an area where even goray and kalay knew not to touch a Sikhs turban, let alone drag his hair. Too see Sikhs doing this to Sikhs is disgusting! The links to the articles posted by surajsingh really highlight how low the politics of Sikhs are today, no Gurmukh would do this regardless of any disagreements.

We argue for Khalistan, we attempt to stand against the GOI. But who really wants a Khalistan run by these manmukhs, full of beadbi. First the Gurdwaras, the Akal Takht Sahib and our leadership need to be reformed only then do we have the right to fight for Khalistan! We need to clean our houses to move forward or the "ememies within" will drag us down all the way!

post-5283-1155720006.jpg

SGPC ELECTIONS: Tempers ran high near the Golden Temple in Amritsar and at several other places during the contest on Sunday to the apex Sikh body that manages the gurdwaras in Punjab. Elections to the General House of the Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee were held after eight years. — AP

post-5283-1155720132.jpg

Photo: S.G.P.C. election violence is typified by the removing of opponents' turbans (note the removed green turban at bottom-right)

WAT THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEYRE DOIN ??? :lol: :lol: