White Hair In My Dhari

Guest Gupt man

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

let ur white hair come in, u can also go to herbal stores and get shampoos that darken ur hair, but dont dye it..white hair looks good...so heavenly, cant wait until my dads whole dhara turns white, he'll look even cuter than he does now LOL

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am around my mid 20's, and i'm gettin alot of white hairs in my dhari lately. I know, i'm getting old, but these hairs have sort of come on quickly, and every week i find a few new ones. (they are coming at an alarming rate). I know some of you might be like, "you're gettin old, face it"....but its kinda happening quick. All the Singhs my age still got all black. Is there any advice for me, like maybe i got some vitamin deficiency or something...thanx

there r some acu pressure exercises which make ur hair dark naturally.

I am around my mid 20's, and i'm gettin alot of white hairs in my dhari lately. I know, i'm getting old, but these hairs have sort of come on quickly, and every week i find a few new ones. (they are coming at an alarming rate). I know some of you might be like, "you're gettin old, face it"....but its kinda happening quick. All the Singhs my age still got all black. Is there any advice for me, like maybe i got some vitamin deficiency or something...thanx

Congrats!! Can you tell me what you're eating or doing. I can't wait for white hair!!

You want advice. Laugh hard enough and act beatiful enough and all the secure Singhs around you will not care. And anyone insecure will want white hair.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Congrats!! Can you tell me what you're eating or doing. I can't wait for white hair!!

You want advice. Laugh hard enough and act beatiful enough and all the secure Singhs around you will not care. And anyone insecure will want white hair.

ummm buddasingh, i think u were prolly trying to say "And anyone insecure will NOT want white hair." am i right :) @

and gupt man, take it from a bhanji, white hair is BEAUTIFUL....black dye is an EYE SORE,u look insecure, it looks FAKE and u arent about to convince anybody that ur younger by dying yo hair...be urself and ppl will admire u for ur confidence which will reflect in your beauty :TH:

See the white hair as Maharaj's Bakshish! Be grateful you have Guru Ji's Kirpa on you!

if your fat, would u do effort to get slim or think no prob its Maharaj's bakshish ???

You can't really compare being fat to having white kes. In my view being overweight is an issue, having white kes is a non-issue. Just my viewpoint.

Kes are a blessing from the Akal Purakh, as Sikhs we treat our Kes with the utmost respect. We beg for "Kes daan" (the gift of Kes) in our daily Ardas. Whether our kes our ginger, blonde or white we should accept the gift we have beged for everyday. Should we then change the Ardas to "Kalay Kes daan".

lol I thought you were talking about glasses of water.
then you mean 10 rite?

Depends on the size of the cup, doesn't it? grin.gif

hah haa whas all the fuss, itz actually 8 litres of water :)