Combing Har Twice A Day!

Guest LiGhT

Dear sangat, does anyone know if their is spiritual about combing your hair twice or is it just a health thing! Because i have read in rehitnameh that sikhs should comb their kesh twice but was just wondering if their is a spiritual benefit to it too?? Does anyone know....

kMGw donauN vkq kr, pwg cunih kr bWDeI ]

dwqn nIq kryie nw duK pwvy lwl jI ||

"Comb the hair twice a day, covering it with turban that is to be tied from fresh (ie. no folds already put in it). Teeth cleansed with a daatan daily (brushed if this is not possible) – thus ill health will be avoided

Lal ji."

(Tankhanama Bhai Nand Lal ji)

To keep the hair clean it must be combed twice daily.

www.damdamitaksal.com

haha you know what i just read 1st post

and i realised they're looking for a spiritual answer whereby i have just quoted from a rehitnama

like duh!

sorrrrrrrryyyy

mmmmm i guess it's 'cus is 3am over here i'm not with it!

time 4 coldddddddd ishnaan hehe

Vaheguru

Sum1 once told me that when u comb ur hair at night, that will tell you how many negative things you have done/thought of durin the day... (by the amount of tangles you get).. some people'll lauff at that, but I notice that days that I think bad/negative thoughts or do dumb things, that I get way more knots in my kesh when i comin them at nite.. hehe.. jus keeps us in check i guess!

also, i think theres some scientific thing behind it too... like i'm not sure buh i think i recall readin somewhere that when u comb ur hair with a wooden comb (i.e. kanga) and it goes through ur scalp, there's some reaction or whatever, that somehow u will require less sleep durin the nite (i.e. makin it easier for u to wake up for amrit vela).... buh i nah 100% sure on that...

and if in doubt, refer to the rehitnama by anjaan bhenji tongue.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

The wood from the Khanga pulls out the static electricity in your hair from all the waves kaysh atracts and amplifies. All around us and in the ethers all these waves or energy around flowing around and the kaysh is like an antena for this energy. Also we wear chakaars and other metallic conductors of this energy. We store up all this energy and some of the energy needs to be dispersed and it comes out of your head and your hair gets the electricity and if you dont comb it then your hair will tangle together and knots start. when we matha tek to GuruJi we are placing this energy to glorify the Guru and giving the Guru/portal this energy it has the power of unexplainable powers. Guru Gobind Singh was able to capture this technology and share it with the world and called for sikhs to use this conductive material for Amrit and eatting etc called sarbloh due to the energy involved. Activate your antena and capture this energy in this lifetime while you still have the chance. When you need some of this energy matha tek at the feet of the Guru.

Dear sangat, does anyone know if their is spiritual about combing your hair twice or is it just a health thing! Because i have read in rehitnameh that sikhs should comb their kesh twice but was just wondering if their is a spiritual benefit to it too?? Does anyone know....

comb ur hair whenever they get messed up

simple

comb ur hair whenever they get messed up

simple

Like a night out clubbing no doubt eh duchess.... rolleyes.gif

There's more to Sikhi than you'd think! - Judging by your pictures, it says you've no understanding of it or respect for the Shabads on this site!!