Best Joke Of The Day

chahat

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie had married a woman from Australia. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Canadian girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a landscaper.

HAHAHAHA LOL.gif , thas why they say "canadian girls kick ***"

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and khalsa girl i got this for you :s _oh_OLD:

but like..i wanna know whats so funny abt the joke though...

i dont get the joke...

whats karvachauth? :D

and whats sayapa? :D

Damn Khalsa Girl, I never knew you were that unfimilar with things. :s @ wacko.gif

Anyways, Karvachauth is the fasting thingamagik that Hindu women do for their husbands every week or something like that, basically they don't eat anything for the whole day asking god for their husband's long life.

Sayapa is like "Panga" meaning trouble I guess. In other words, if someone asks you to do something, and your like "Ah Keh Sayapa Eh" what you are saying is, "What is this BS" in a way?

Now, if you don't understand this, than by god I give up. ohmy.gif

and khalsa girl i got this for you :cry: _oh_OLD:

i dont get the joke...

and whats sayapa? :D

Damn Khalsa Girl, I never knew you were that unfimilar with things. :cry: @ wacko.gif

Anyways, Karvachauth is the fasting thingamagik that Hindu women do for their husbands every week or something like that, basically they don't eat anything for the whole day asking god for their husband's long life.

Sayapa is like "Panga" meaning trouble I guess. In other words, if someone asks you to do something, and your like "Ah Keh Sayapa Eh" what you are saying is, "What is this BS" in a way?

ok i get it.

i heard of sayapa before..

but not Karvachauth :s

how the hell does fastin for your husband help him live longer???? :s :cry: @

and khalsa girl i got this for you :cry: _oh_OLD:

i dont get the joke...

and whats sayapa? :s

Damn Khalsa Girl, I never knew you were that unfimilar with things. :@ @ wacko.gif

ok i get it.

i heard of sayapa before..

but not Karvachauth :s

how the hell does fastin for your husband help him live longer???? :cry: :@ @

OMMGGG panjiiiii....LMAOOO...i think you like even replied to that karvachauth thread...omgg haha...this is soooo funny.....aha panji your so cute hahahaha :cry: :D blush.gif :wubc:

While going out for a ride with his young daughter, a doctor notices the little girl playing with his stethoscope.

He becomes excited, thinking "my daughter is going to follow in my footsteps!"

The girl speaks into the stethoscope like a microphone.

"Welcome to Burger King, may I take your order please?"

----------

- Chahat