Hatred

Akali

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
this hate element is really hard for to overcome without good sangat.

Anger and jealousy=hate

We all need Amrit and then to do Amritvela Nitnem,seva and other banis in order to combat the evils at all times.

Some think if they arent mad at times then they have won the internal battle. But then they flip-out over the smallest things at other times when it matters the most for them to keep quite.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GurFateh

I myself have herd many sikh's say some offf the most foulest things about hindu's. I myself also have many hindu freinds. pon explaining to my freinds that what they are saying is wrong i was told to go home.

I was just wondering if a Veer or Bhen could give me some advices as to what to do?

Manjot 13

I am ashamed to say that there is little you can do. Hatred of Hindus for many Sikhs today is the norm. It is disgusting but that's the way they are taught, and it is impossible to reason with hate filled bigots and racists.

Guru Fateh

Veerji there is a lot you can do. Start by educating your kids or any kid within your reach. Kids need to be influenced at an early age. My parents never taught me to hate anyone based on their religion. We need to do the same thing and bring up a new generation imbibed with love and peace. By giving up, we are strengthning the hate mongers. If we cant oppose them directly, we can work on teaching right values to a kid and saving his future.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

We all should not call anyone "bad" because we all have our faults and wrongs. We need to be sharing good attributes with the world because anybody is nobody without the grace of Guru and of Waheguru-G-O and that grace flows about heavily through good deeds/actions.

I tend to jump on a hindus beleiefs rather quickly also, thats just proof that I need to humble myself more or more often. hmmm.gif :

We all should not call anyone "bad" because we all have our faults and wrongs. We need to be sharing good attributes with the world because anybody is nobody without the grace of Guru and of Waheguru-G-O and that grace flows about heavily through good deeds/actions.

I tend to jump on a hindus beleiefs rather quickly also, thats just proof that I need to humble myself more or more often. hmmm.gif :

d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Sikh is like paramhans, who only eats pearls... pick good attributes from everyone else.....

Pritam veerji you put forth some good facts about hinduism, but the way of doing is wrong. Demeaning and laughing on them will not harm them, but it will kill ur avastha. Its nice to know you see that.

wicked post akali

totally agree, things seem to be getting more violent and more hatred....

I have some muslim friends and they are seeign the same thign in their youth, too many people are coming up to their youth showing them material abotu massacres and attrocities comitted against their people, pump up the young innocent people, and then.....

...... give them no SOLUTION, or POSITIVE ACTION

and the youth end up feeling helpless about the situation, which leads to these youngster gettign angry and frustrated.... angry and frustrated with their parents, for not caring, their own people, other people, their country etc and it all leads to hatred....

I know the khalistani lot are tryign to make people aware, but they need to be able to channel this resulting energy into positive action, ratehr then destructive.

what it boils down to is ... IT IS IMPORTANT to know what happened, but rather then channel that energy into destructive actions, this energy should be channeled into positive actions.

burning a flag, walkign through london shouting doesn not do anythign fro anyone...

i remember someone sayign recently that everyone in the world knwos of the holacaust of the JEWS, how many flags did they burn? how many marches did tehy have? how many suicide bombers did they use?

they educated the world through art, film, documentaries all creative channels of communication.

I have been goign to india fro the past ten years and have met soem people who suffered greatly, lost family members, had their honour taken away from them, who still have scars for the rest fo their life

AND YOU KNWO WHAT? they aint angry, they don't hate, they are in CHARDI KLAA, and say our defiance is to be strong in our Sikhi and to pass this on to our Children, WE WERE NOT DEFEATED, we survived and they each do somethign important in their community to help each other.

one borrow his jeep to the sangat when tehy need it, they provide houses and food fro each other and have an immense love for people, and life and so welcoming and loving.

I don't knwo where all the Khalistanis in canada and england get all their hatred from, Punjab doesnt need GUNS now !! , Punjab Needs teachers, scientists, EDUCATION, DRUG REHABILITATION, rebuilding, SUPPORT most of all.

I have met some people who suffered from 1984 and teh aftermath and they said they don't understand when they see pictures of sikhs in uk burning india flags, they dont understand whats going on, they are tryign to get on with their lives, rebuild and move on, they say we still hold the scars on our midns and souls, we are nto stuck in that moment, we must move on and look to the future now.

My own family in India actually shared our house with a hindu family, half and half, many hindu families helped their Sikh neighbours and hid them in the backlash, and this friendship continues today.

i agree that WE SHOULd NEVER FORGET, but also dont forget 1699, don't forget TODAY and especially TOMORROW.

btw - excuse the dyslexic spelling d_oh.gif

--------------------------------------

taran

www.sarblohwarriors.co.uk