Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

PROTEST SPOT IS UNSURE, BUT THERE IS COACHES GOING FROM NUMBER OF PLACES.. I HAVE HEARD SO FAR

WEST BROM

COVENTRY

IF I GET MORE INFO I WIL LET SANGAT JIO KNOW!!

SOUTHALL COMMITEE MEMBERS NEED 2 SORT THERE SELVES OUT!!! HARDCOREE

VJKK VJKF!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh ji ,

After reading about how people are going down to protest on Sunday in Southall

I just wanna say be very carefull.

(Not as a whip, because for a gyal im probly as hot headed as my veerji's)

But I have seen these situations back fire on people. I've began to realise that

knowledge, power of words and quoting history has a better fite. So If in anything

major occurs this Sunday and the Police are involved, becareful! Cause don't

forget Sohi is a 'sly dog' and he may try getin u banned from tha gurdwara like he

has done to other uncles before.

Soz if I've sed anything wrong

Fateh ji,

Khalsa ji,

One thing we have all over looked, that is we panjabi sikh do this kind of beadbi all the time every sunday, think about it.. ALL GURUDWARES IN THE UK have parties hall with them, and all this happend there... why have we never seen that as beadbi... this movent needs to tell all gurudarews up and down the country that this type of beadi will not be tolerated. AFTER THIS DEMO we need to take action on thoes partie halls aswells.

What kind of time are we looking at to meet at the gurughar and where are we to meet. We shaould also have a heavy presence in the darbar shai so that the gianis can also be comfronted.

Fateh ji

VJKK VJKF

protest on sunday, coach from edward street gurdwara, west brom will be leaving on sunday, watch this space 4 times!!!

VAHEGUROOOOOOOO

VJKK VJKF!

OOOH KIRPAANA NOO KAD LO - APAN TAAN SIR VAD DEENA JENI SADE GURUGHAR DI BEHZTI KITE!!

Although this is i serious issue, i don't really mean that we should unsheath the Kirpan to behead anyone!

Do post times veera

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

JAG_SINGH1 I understand what you are saying, I knwo that not all gurdwareh have party halls in them! And if people r going to do it after a wedding in another place, that is entirely up 2 them, sum people follow the relgion more then others but they do not need 2 be looked down on!

IN REGARDS TO THE DEMONSTRATION THIS SUNDAY,

1ST THING WIL BE PEACEFUL, NO VIOLENCE SHOULD BE INCORPARATED UNTILL SOMETHING DOES HAPPENING, BUT VIOLENCE IS THE LAST REORT!!

With Guru Jis kirpa The commitee should realise what they have done!

VJKK VJKF

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji kee fatehh

OK SANGAT JI, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS VIDEO LINK. IT CONTAINS ALL THE VIDEOS PUT TOGETHER IN 1 VIDEO . THE SIKH SEWADARS PUT THIS TOGETHER FOR THE SANGAT TO SEE....

WITH MANY MANY THANX TO MILITANT AND JATHA LION TEAM AND ASSOCIATES FOR HELPING ME PUT TOGETHER THIS VIDEO.

SAT SRI AKAAAL!!!!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji kee fatehh

OK SANGAT JI, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS VIDEO LINK. IT CONTAINS ALL THE VIDEOS PUT TOGETHER IN 1 VIDEO . THE SIKH SEWADARS PUT THIS TOGETHER FOR THE SANGAT TO SEE....

WITH MANY MANY THANX TO MILITANT AND JATHA LION TEAM AND ASSOCIATES FOR HELPING ME PUT TOGETHER THIS VIDEO.

SAT SRI AKAAAL!!!!

WOW propoganda is a heavy median for emotion. Propoganda is a very powerful entity ohmy.gifgrin.gif :TH:

SatNaam

Waheguru