Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is that southall being one of the largest populated area with sikhs is letting this happen. why dont apneh understand how pyaari sikhi is.

it sickens me to think that things like this are occuring on our front door step.

although sum of us might stick to goin to certain gurdwaras to stay away from all the ongoings that happen in such places as park ave or havelock rd. we need to come together and form comittes that are in best interests for the sangat aswelll as the gurdwara..

that will the only way to help stop wrong doings occuring within gurdwareh.

sikhs are all talk these days... everyone i saying somethnig needs to be done but i bet nothing will be .. these commties will be staying where they are and doing more beadbi day by day

.... hopefully sikhs in southall can prove me wrong tho :TH:

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

SOMEONE IN THAT AREA! Arrange a Meeting with the Commitee, if they say its alright and u have given them the evidence to say that it isnt and they dnt listen, Just smack them! carry a small bat with ya!break the geezas lathaa! If next man trys 2 grab ya break his arms! Then take pictures and put on Sikhsangat, maybe Admin wont remove the pictures cuz then U own the pictures of it!!lool

VJKK VKF!

Arrange a meeting? LOL We have tried that agin and again. Whenever a Jatha of Singhs goes to the commite they just end up calling the police and having them kicked out.

Sohi even went to court and got Malhi the opposion leader banned from running for leadership. He was banned on untrue evidence and by the time he appeals the elections will have alreday happened. Mali has appointed people on his behalf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

There is an article on SS news. Please forward the link on via e-mails and texts.

http://www.sikhsangat.org/publish/article_1343.shtml

Contact the Prabhandak Committe at Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall to express your outrage

2 - 8 Park Avenue

Southall UB1 3AG

Telephone Number : 020 8574 8901

Fax Number : 020 8574 8902