Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

no.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gif

I feel ashamed seeing that video!!!

What the hell is going on, if we cannot guaranttes Satkar Of Guru Sahib in the Gurdware who are we to stop Guru Ji Going into hotels etc etc ( i am not condoing the latter)

The granthi siting in the hazoori of guru sahib in that video has a duty to ensure Guruji is fully respected!! What does he do, just sit there while people shout standing with their backs turned to Guru Ji!!!

How can these people be allowed to run our gurdwara current comitte or opposition, both allowed this to happen!!

May GuruJi give us strenght as next weekend i can only see things getting worse no.gifno.gifno.gif

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard our Punjabi Media giving any news on this? I havent heard anything yet.

I also heard that the opposition party is trying to propose changes to the constitution:

- Main point in this being: The Pardahan, The General Secretary, and the Accountant (Khajanchi) of the Gurudwara wont be able to stay in power for more than 2 terms (i.e 4 years).

I heard that the current party is ensuring that this doent even get a mention.

Has anyone heard about this?

yep but this is a worldwide issue. In USA they take guns etc in so aint that bad.

if you ppl found it pathetic why didnt you stand up and say something? Didnt you find it pathetic when in the ardas the closed there meeting?

Whats rong with taking guns into the gurdwara? sikh sshould be armed at all times with the best weapons.

Guru ji told us to be armed. Guru ji himself had a long gun.

we have to be armed allways in order to protect, if the need arises.

every1 shud keep the best of best weapons possible (as far as law allows).

I wasnt there wen this took place, i arrived wen the speeches were going on unfortunately.

there were hundreds of people that were there that cud of and shud of done something.

basically in all the whole rowdy speeches, gurmail sing malhi lot were askin for a postponment of the october elections until a few questions/actions can be answered/un-done.

The speeches were fiery with loads of jaikaree.

Has anyone heard our Punjabi Media giving any news on this? I havent heard anything yet.

I also heard that the opposition party is trying to propose changes to the constitution:

- Main point in this being: The Pardahan, The General Secretary, and the Accountant (Khajanchi) of the Gurudwara wont be able to stay in power for more than 2 terms (i.e 4 years).

yep thats why the ardas happened with saying the end of the meeting inside!

I didnt say it was wrong have i ak47, i said these issue of meeting in gurdwara always get loud its standard. do you see any singh without a voice we got the bigggest out of the whole lot

yep thats why the ardas happened with saying the end of the meeting inside!

I didnt say it was wrong have i ak47, i said these issue of meeting in gurdwara always get loud its standard. do you see any singh without a voice we got the bigggest out of the whole lot

also i got the papers you need read them then your understand

haha . yeh its a circus. sikhsangat.com memebers must be sick and tired of the topics on southall park avenue gurdwara and beadbi by now.

every week its something new with beadbi there, or the walls falling down, or bollywood films being filmed there, people smoking, comittee arguments, comiteee rows.

PERHAPS THE CIRCUS SHOULD HAND OUT JOBS TO THE COMITEE AND THE RIVAL PARTY , SO THEY CAN WORK AT THE CIRCUS AS CLOWNS. LOL

what u all think???

Below is link 2 himmat singh saying sorry 4 bollywood incident ,he reverses blame 2 the sangat This massand has got 2 go along with his commitee who employ thugs 2 intimidate sangat and opposition,this so called apology wasnt enough ,bollywood are planning 2 cme back sevral sources have confirmed, i will post mre info as it cmes OUT WITH HIMMAT AND CO http://youtube.com/watch?v=OehEqfFgYfk

One things for sure, at the moment on a panthic Level, Singh Sabha is Zero and always has been...Bollywood, No Shaheedi Smagams, no Khalistan programmes, harrasing Gursikh youth...the current committee just gotta go

OUT WITH HIMMAT MASAND SOHI

Once the Gurdwara has been saved from this MASAND GANGU BRAHMIN HIMMAT SOHI.... SCREAMS of KHALISTAN KHALISTAN!! KHALISTAN ZINDBAAD!! WILL FILL THE SKYS OF SOUTHALL!!