Who Wrote The Shabad " Waho Waho Gobind Singh Ji"

Balwinder Singh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

You got me hmmm.gif : Im gonna go read some books and see if I can see anything bout another GurdasJi. Online it seems to go in circles about searching for another Bhai Sahib. :wub:

i heard the same too....there were 2 Bhai Gurdas Ji...one during Guru Arjan Dev Ji's time.....n another bhai Gurdas Ji during Guru Gobind Singh's time

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Sadh Sangat Ji,this may really confuse people,But there was actually 3 Bhai Gurdaas Ji's.

The first Bhai Gurdaas Ji was alive during Guru Arjan Dev Ji,and Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji's time.He is the most talked about Bhai Gurdaas Ji.

Then there is 2 different Bhai Gurdaas Singhs' who were alive during Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time,and one of these Bhai Gurdaas' was the Gurmukh who wrote the Shabad "Waho Waho Gobind Singh,Aapey Gur Chela"

Please forgive me for not going deeper into this topic,as It has been along time since I read about 3 Bhai Gurdaas Ji's,also I'm about to leave for work,so I cant really get into this topic.I will post later on with more info,and links to sites,where there is info on the 3 Bhai Gurdaas Ji's.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

i only know that there is more then one bhai gurdaas ji .. i dont know is it two or three .. i know that the bhai sahib who wrote waho waho Gobind ji was at the time of dasam patsha.. but i never heard bout 3rd one lets see time to read books again ... grin.gif

• 7 years later...