Time To Stand Up And Be Counted!

Disciple

The guy who posted the original topic is a complete muppet he posts something about islamics and then does a runna without elborating what the situation is.

Can someone in the know, give first hand info what the situation without the usual nonsense of rumours, gossip and uneducated speculation.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's confusing. Are they trying to stop the Gurdwara from talking about conversions to other faiths? Or have the Gurdwara asked people of other faiths to attend they Gurdwara so they can convert non-sikhs to Sikhism??

Samamaj ni Lagdi!

To lessen the confusion of some of the members of the forum (if I may speculate – I do not know the contents of the seminar)

The seminar DOES NOT APPEAR to be about inviting non-Sikhs to gurdwara to convert to Sikhism. (There is no such ceremony in Sikhism)

If you have been aware of what has been happening in UK where some Muslims approaching Sikh youth – particularly to entice Sikh girls into affairs then ask them to convert to Islam. In most of such cases the youth finds herself in situations where they convert. And a significant number of them end up in very “difficult” situation where they would find themselves helpless to reverse the course.

-------

--------

Phenomenon of enticing Sikh girls by the gangs of Muslim (particularly by the gangs of Muslims of Pakistan origin) has also appeared in the latest edition (6th edition, 2005) of “The Sikhs in History” by Dr. Sangat Singh. Here is what he writes in Chapter 14 (Future of Sikhs) on page 602.

>>> ….. a number of organized Pakistani groups in United Kingdom – North-West, Midland, London; and all over Europe to entice the impressionable, teenage, Sikh girls into a façade of a marriage; and these girls have by and large ended up in prostitution houses in Pakistan or have been sold to elderly Arab Shaikhs in the Gulf countries. This has not been the work of individuals, but of organized gangs, who have at their disposal limitless funds. Pakistani youth are used as the front persons for the Sikh girls, and girls from other parts of India because of advantage of language.<<<<

Well it's unsettling these things occur. But how is it only 'Sikh' girls are targeted? Must be the weakness of them not knowing about Sikhism, no?

Although it happens but it's not broadcasted all over the place. But how many times do you hear of muslims girls falling for Sikh boys? Not many.

Are these Sikh girls so weak and feeble minded!

BTW - If parents spent more time following Sikhi, then they would be able to educate their kids. So to be honest i don't feel much sympathy!

Here is a passage from a website i found.

Sikh societies and Sikh student organisation should be vigilant of this subtle and direct extreme missionary preaching by Islamic organisations and as a community we should address the issue of many Sikh youngsters being ignorant of the Sikh faith and therefore, vulnerable to dangerous Muslim radicals.

CONVERSIONS INTO ISLAM almost always occur out of a persons IGNORANCE or MISUNDERSTANDING of

their own religion. Take time to understand your religion and educate others. The process of conversion is usually very SUBTLE and GRADUAL. It always occurs progressively UNDERMINING YOUR CULTURE and RELIGION through misquoting religious texts and falsifying historical events. Be on guard and stop them from speaking lies about your religion

If this discussion is about Sikh girls and conversions then no point preaching to the converted (ie Religious Sikh girls) who do not even imagine converting to the barbaric oppressive and backwardness of Islam or going out with a muslim dude.

It is the so called punjabi "modern" girl who is Sikh in name only. Usually drinking,smoking, clubbing and has many boyfriends in college and uni that the message needs to be drilled into their tiny brains. The religious Sikh girls are more wise and clued up than even religious muslim girls about their faith.

If you guys wonna do something then spread the message of the beauty of Sikh scriptures/way of life instead of bashing them with insults,etc. Why not target muslim girls also? Debate with them provide them with questions they have about our faith, you'd be suprise how many are ignorant of Sikhism but later are interested.

If this discussion is about Sikh girls and conversions then no point preaching to the converted (ie Religious Sikh girls) who do not even imagine converting to the barbaric oppressive and backwardness of Islam or going out with a muslim dude.

It is the so called punjabi "modern" girl who is Sikh in name only. Usually drinking,smoking, clubbing and has many boyfriends in college and uni that the message needs to be drilled into their tiny brains. The religious Sikh girls are more wise and clued up than even religious muslim girls about their faith.

If you guys wonna do something then spread the message of the beauty of Sikh scriptures/way of life instead of bashing them with insults,etc. Why not target muslim girls also? Debate with them provide them with questions they have about our faith, you'd be suprise how many are ignorant of Sikhism but later are interested.

Well the worst thing, if Gianis etc teach kids Sikhi the parents are the first to discourage them. So why should we bother? Makes it pointless. :D

I've mentioned many times buddhe who were more into money making than trying to keep a balance. Are found at Gurdwaras bawling their eyes out, why? Because they thought 'maya maya sub hai shiaya' Le lo apni maya...

SIKHI Education begins at home. If you discourage your child, the consequences are they take your child from you. (as in away from Sikhi)

Most are ony following what 'A S Kang' Sings - 'kaoo Peuo, Aaish karo mittro'

tru say man.......i used to love AS KANG for tat song tongue.gif .... LOL.gif

tats wat i used to do.....khao piyo aish karo....LOL

tru say man.......i used to love AS KANG for tat song tongue.gif .... LOL.gif

tats wat i used to do.....khao piyo aish karo....LOL

But now you can do this but it has more value, no? Guru di Kirpa hoyee!

How did the seminar go (just curious)? -- Anybody?

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=20837

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

The seminars go into intimate detail on the tricks and tactics employed by Islamic missionaries to entrap Sikh girls.

Waheguroo

It doesn’t end just in entrapment and conversion. I have read sometimes ago in one of the newspapers that quite a lot of them (girls) are taken to other countries by their boyfriends/husbands - their passports taken away from them leaving them without identity and pushed into sex trade or sold in Mid eastern and Gulf States countries. In return the boyfriends get a cash reward. Girls from East European countries are lured by the promise of immigration and of jobs in the west. A number of Sikh girls generally raised liberal, have also fallen victim to romance and marriage, they are taken to other countries (such as Pakistan) on the pretext of meeting the ”relatives/ families” of the “boyfriends or husbands”.