PICTURE OF SANT JI AND BHAI AMRIK SINGH JI SHAHEED

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gsingh Posted on Dec 2 2003, 01:50 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

khalistani, can u expand on: "his return is soon" ? i want to know more! 

???? can you explain khalistani? rolleyes.gif

I would also really like to know Khalistani,

This video has information about it as well

http://www.gursikhijeevan.com/media/video/...arnailSingh.wmv

And how he gave amrit nearly to all of punjab

heres a link from the officail damdami taksal website on sant je

sant jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale, a true brahm giani

his return is soon

I thought Amrit was given by guru sahib not a single gursikh??? And We have already had this discussion about Baba Jarnail Singh Jee coming back someone please search for it and post the link here. Its pointless debate.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yeah, but guru sahib had kirpa on sant jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale and gave him brahm gian, and sant jes parchaar inspired nearly all of punjab to take amrit. And about sant jes return, this is to who say no. Do u nknow more than sant jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale and baba thakur singh je???? Sant je himself said listen to what ever baba je says in my absence. And u guys make him out to be a liar, because he has clearly stated that sant jes reurn is soon. Do u do paat almost all day? If no, please go and do it first, and then come and talk. Baba thakur singh more than likley does more bhagti than anyone on this board. So, what right do u have to call him a liar????Just listen to baba je. If he says no, than sant je AINT SHAEEHED! and ill post how sant je will return later.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

yeah, but guru sahib had kirpa on sant jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale and gave him brahm gian, and sant jes parchaar inspired nearly all of punjab to take amrit. And about sant jes return, this is to who say no. Do u nknow more than sant jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale and baba thakur singh je???? Sant je himself said listen to what ever baba je says in my absence. And u guys make him out to be a liar, because he has clearly stated that sant jes reurn is soon. Do u do paat almost all day? If no, please go and do it first, and then come and talk. Baba thakur singh more than likley does more bhagti than anyone on this board. So, what right do u have to call him a liar????Just listen to baba je. If he says no, than sant je AINT SHAEEHED! and ill post how sant je will return later.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I am not calling any one a lier I just wanted to know how Sant Ji is coming back.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i want talkin bout bhia sahib :nihungsmile:

when sant je comes, he'll be here

dont worry time nears....

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

When exactly that is?? 2004 hana? okay we will see hmmm.gif