PICTURE OF SANT JI AND BHAI AMRIK SINGH JI SHAHEED

Guest Jas Singh

goto the BBC sikh documentry on sikhnet.com under introduction and scroll to about 39:30 it will show you a picture of his shaheed body and then it will zoom in at a side view of his face. Can i get sum feedback on this, i cant tell if its real or some1 else ... but plz check out the pic b4 u post

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the film, and can say that is not Sant Jarnail Singhs body. Some other (different) pictures of Sant Jarnails supposed body have also come up.

This picture carries with a few flaws:

1) In some cases reported it was said that Sant Jarnail Singhs face was really "destroyed" due to the explosions/gun fight. The body depicted in the documentary is in pretty fair condition.

2) Similar images of different Singhs have popped up in newspapers and on the internet and in books depicting Sant Jarnail Singhs fallen body. All bodies are different showing that no actual image has been decided upon.

Bibi Pritam Kaur Ji (Sant Jarnail Singhs wife) was asked to identify a similar body (not certain if the one in the documentary is the same one, she looked at), but upon doing Darshan of it she declared that it was not Sant Ji's body.

As per the documentary, although I havn't seen all of it, I'm glad to see that they make mention of the conspiracy theory behind the Air India bombing. Its sad however to see how the India Goverment depicted so called Sikhs helping the army and supporting them by depicting mock sardaars in the video images.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

exactly. they wanted to kill sant je so bad, that if they had, they would have paraded sant jes body and showed it to everybody, as a symbol of victory over the khalsa, aint possible to beat khalsa, and a lesson to sikhs never to raise their voice ever. They would have been so hapy. they would have put the body on the news, newsletters, magazines, etc. But they didnt. Think bout it

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

if it wuz dhun baba jarnail singh jis body, india would have paraded it up and down the biggoted streets juss 2 flaunt it

virji made a point here.. sthin to actually think about...

I wonder if the Indian Government really is that dumb!? They knew showing off Baba Jernail Singh Ji's body in public would make people get angry. Imagine the dukh of distruction of Akal Takhat Sahib, and then the news of losing a leader like Baba Jernail Singh Ji Khalsa. I'm pretty sure if the Indian Government wanted to show off the dead body of Baba Ji then most of the Punjab would have wanted to take revenge. Moreover, as we all know, that at Baba Ji's time most of the Sikhs in Punjabi BELIEVED in Baba ji. Baba Jernail Singh Ji was, without any doubt, a supreme leader of the Sikhs (under the guidance of Guru Sahib) so people would always wait for his orders. I'm sure many of us would have even heard Baba Ji telling the Sikh Sangat to always wait for either his orders or that of Longowal. Right? So after the att

ack (as I have heard from elder Singhs) people were actually waiting for his orders for something to happen and if they had found out that Baba ji really had become a shaheed than for sure the sangat would have taken matters in its own hands. No? There were rumors that Baba Ji had escaped the Darbar Sahib complex and went to Pakistan and will be addressing the Sikh Sangat from P TV at this and time time. So people did have SOME hope left as they thought Baba Ji was alive but as time passed people stopped forgetting as everything started becoming normal again.

anyway, this is somethign to think about too.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

what the heck does india care bout gettin sikhs mad? U think after comletely leveling akal takht, destoying harmander shaib, sending bullets into sri guru granth sahib je maharaj, there really gonna care bout showing sant jes body???? And just have pateince, sant je will show himself when akal purkh wishes.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

what the heck does india care bout gettin sikhs mad? U think after comletely leveling akal takht, destoying harmander shaib, sending bullets into sri guru granth sahib je maharaj, there really gonna care bout showing sant jes body???? And just have pateince, sant je will show himself when akal purkh wishes.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Bhai Sahib I really hope that whatever you have in your mind about Baba Jernail Singh Ji Khalsa comes true ASAP because we are all in a bad state right now and only a Maha Purakh like Baba Jernail Singh Ji can help us with Guru Sahib's kirpa.

what the heck does india care bout gettin sikhs mad?

Yes, they do care, not about us, but about themselves. This is right and this is why they didn't do such a thing. Whatever they do, they will never have enough courage to face all the Singhs at once. Imagine everyone knowing about Baba Ji di shaheedi! People would start rushing to Amritsar Sahib at once and there wou

ldn't be any single thing the GOI would have been able to do about that. So maybe this is why.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:nihungsmile:

bhia sahib trust me on this one

vaheguru has reasons for sending his pyare

sant jes work has not finished

he has guru jes kirpa and will get the panth our of the mess its in now

the time is near, be it 2004 or 2008, the time approaches, and sant je will resurface when vaheguru wishes it :@

bhul chuk maf