PICTURE OF SANT JI AND BHAI AMRIK SINGH JI SHAHEED

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

MAN ICAN'T WAIT TILL HE COMES BACK, i knwo he's commin back because baba thakur singh ji says so..theres no questioning baba ji''s wisdom

why is it that when a person says something everyone believes it without any questioning but, when you read what guru sahib says everyone is willing to put up a debate. Not that i think Baba Thakur Singh is a liar, i'm talking in genral.

This is one thing that i have come to know as everyone these days seems to believe what sants say and would rather follow what sants say than what Guru Sahib Jee says. For those who believe in SHaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Jee's return may i make you aware that the khalsa panth has declared Jarnail Singh Jee a shaheed during the 84 attacks and therefore you would be opposing your supreme seat of sikh religious authority.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Akal takht is pure, but the people under it are corrupted. A lot of them are sinners who dont care about guru sahib, and are more than likely on the payroll of the indian government. Damdami taksal did not attend the shaeedi thing of sant je. Because they dont believe that sant je is shaeehed. And i have never questioned anything about guru je, if i did, i ask for forgivness. But, i will not question my guru or sant mahapurshes. If u read sukhmani sahib, look at the brahm giani and sant part. It tell you that the sermons of sants will save many, listen to sants, etc. So, if we doubt true mahapurshes like baba je, then u not living acording to gurbani, are u?

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

When exactly that is?? 2004 hana? okay we will see 

Just to clarify Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji has never put a date on Sant Ji's return except that it will be when Akaal Purkh decides right.

The 2004 date is what has been speculated as Baba Ji has hinted the time is coming close, and some Singhs with Sant Jarnail Singh in 84, who survived the attacks have also suggested this date.

Read Bani do your Simran love life. Regardless of 2004 or not, the end is always a breath away.

no one saw sant ji take his last breath, sure there are people who claim to have seen his body from a distance. so what it comes down to is weather you believe the goi or the Akal takht.

(i've asked this before too) Has any one heard the story that sant ji gave his father some water and told his to cry for him when the water turned red, to this day it wasn't.