Interesting Deception Muslims Can Use

killah

the type of conversations that are going on these days gonna make me paranoid of all people. Don’t matter if they "sikh" "muslim" "hindu".....etc rolleyes.gif

this is sad.

but thn again ...im learning a lot so i shouldnt complain or say much :D

keep it up!

This type of topics should bring "awareness" to the guilable not paranoia !. If you dont know what you are against, how are you going to protect yourself?

Just act normal but armed with knowledge.

We have to be knowledgable and strong against the devious musleh. Have absolute faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Waheguroo

What freaks me out is that our lot have more knowledge on Islam that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!!! Come on arm yourself with Gurbani wouldnt that be the counter arguement to someone out to convert?

If our arguements are based on Gurmat and Gurbani we will never need to use abuse towards others.

Create awareness in Sikhi........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"First of all I am simply here for an open debate, WHY R the mods deleting my posts?? This shows weakenss on your part!!"

They deleted my posts too where i listed the acts that are accepted in islam, such as rape, stealing, temorary marriages, vistiting prostitues and slavery. I guess they think i am trying to insult islam, but I'm not. Just stating what is fact. Before they delete again, please ask me for references and i'll provide them!

"I do not swear at your faith just ask questions , please try and answer instead of running, like you do from the Hindus ( I know you are descendats from Hindsu, but at leaset a few fo u are jatt!"

A comment to be expected from a young child.

"1, Why did ur guru nanak go and pay respect to mohammed and pray to allah at mecca? "

Guru nanak Ji went to mecca to remind the hypocrites there of the presence of god EVERYWEAR. It was supposed to remind you of what is written in your own Koran! The kabba is the world largest example of idol worship, calling it the 'house of god' implies God resides there and there alone. Why face it when you pray? Would God go deaf to your praise if you faced the other way?

"2, was it because he accepted Mohammed as the true prophet ?"

There is a world of difference between "THE true prophet" and "A true prohet". Take a deep breath and think about this. To say Mohammed is the Seal of all prophets is a grave insult to God. It implies that God has LIMITS and is bound by the words of ONE MAN. Our Guru has taught us that prohets have been sent from the beginning of time and will contuinue to be sent. All speak the truth. It is amn who corrupts that truth, through his own ego. This earth alone is 3.5 BILLION years old. It will be in existence for another 10 billion years. To try to enclose the saviour of mankind in ONE 70 odd year period makes no sense.

"3. How can u call the granth sahib gods word, when it was written by 6 gurus , 18 HINDU SAINTS, ADN TWO MUSLIMS ?? ARE U SAYING GOD WAS TLAKING TO ALL OF THEM??"

So are you saying that GOD has limits? Is only capable of speaking to one man at a time! Is only capable of speaking to one religious group?

"4. IF gods was tsalking to all the people who wrote teh SGGS, why dont you treat them all as gurus, = EQUALLY?? THAT MEANS U HAVE 10 GURUS + 18 HINDU GURUS + 2 MUSLIM GURUS = 30 GURUS!!"

We have one GURU. That is god.

"5. wHATS TEH POINT OF A 6 YEAR GURU , WHAT DID HE DO FOR SIKHISM??

HE DIDNT EVEN OCNTRIBUTE TO THE GRANTH!"

If one person comforts another he is worthy of my respect. This 'child' Guru Har Krishan Ji gave comfort to and healed thousands of people.

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist/gurus/index.html

I'm trying not to throw counter attacks at you, but if contribution to holy texts is your main problem, then what part of the koran did Mohammed write? He was so concerned that it's words never be changed or corrupted. then why did he never learn to read or write? He taught himself to pick up a sword but never found the time to educate himself? (By the way our Guru was literate! )

Everyone knows how chinese whispers work. Mohammed must have known that people would corrupt his words, which is exactly what happened hundreds of years later when his words were FINALLY written down.

This is all I have time for at the moment but will get back to you with answers to your other questions.

First of all I am simply here for an open debate, WHY R the mods deleting my posts?? This shows weakenss on your part!!

I do not swear at your faith just ask questions , please try and answer instead of running, like you do from the Hindus ( I know you are descendats from Hindsu, but at leaset a few fo u are jatt!

1, Why did ur guru nanak go and pay respect to mohammed and pray to allah at mecca?

2, was it because he accepted Mohammed as the true prophet ?

3. How can u call the granth sahib gods word, when it was written by 6 gurus , 18 HINDU SAINTS, ADN TWO MUSLIMS ?? ARE U SAYING GOD WAS TLAKING TO ALL OF THEM??

4. IF gods was tsalking to all the people who wrote teh SGGS, why dont you treat them all as gurus, = EQUALLY?? THAT MEANS U HAVE 10 GURUS + 18 HINDU GURUS + 2 MUSLIM GURUS = 30 GURUS!!

5. wHATS TEH POINT OF A 6 YEAR GURU , WHAT DID HE DO FOR SIKHISM??

HE DIDNT EVEN OCNTRIBUTE TO THE GRANTH!

previous points already replied to by another.

6. IF GOBIND didnt accept islam, and the power of the mughals why did he seek to reconcile with Aurangzeb, and after the great Aurangzeb passed away naturally at age 90, why did Gobind singh fight in Aurangzebs sosn army??

I do not know if Guru Gobind Ji actually fought in Aurangzeb's army. I have read that he led his troops to accompany Bahadur Shah. However, this does not make him a Muslim. Guru Gobind Ji had a regiment of Pathans in his army - did not make them Sikhs.

7. how can Gobind singh who fought in Bahadur Shah ( Aurangzebs Army) be Bahadur shahs equal, when gibind singh only commended 300 men out of 150,000 men in bhadur Shahs army??

I am confused by this question but,

We do not measure equality by numbers. A poor person can be equal or even richer than a king, if he has God in his heart.

8. The siksh never defeated the muslims WARRIORS, even the Black HINDU Marathas were better WARRIORS than u lot and gave us a MUCH bigger battle! Shivaji Maratha, Baji Rao and teir descendants gave us a tougher fight than u lot, BUT We even beat them UGLY chumps in the battle of Paniput 1761.

If you say so.

9. Why do u wake ur book up and put it to sleep like a livign person/IDOL??

I agree. Guru Gobind Singh Ji instructed Sikhs to regard the Guru Granth Sahib Ji as a Guru, but Sikhs regard it as a human. I know i may have offended other Sikhs. This is my personal view. However, the counter argument can be that Guru Arjan Dev Ji, who actually compiled the initial Granth, himself,waved a chauri over the Granth. So it may be taken that Sikhs are continuing this practice. It is also a mark of respect to the inherent meaning of the compositions of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

10. U curse Mohammed 4 having 9 wives , but Har Rai had 8 wives, hargobind had 3, gobind had 3!!

There is still some debate in Sikhi on the number of wives our Guru's had.

But one should not curse others. This is against Sikhi. Time is used much more productivly praying to Vaheguru.

11. if the gurus were one person how come they lives at the same time ????

Sikhs do not believe the Guru's were one person. They were one jyot - light/knowledge. Instructed by God to teach Sikhi.

12. Why was the guru lineage limtied to one family after the 3rd guru?? family business?

I do not know. I am striving to become a Gurmukh, roughly translates as trying to follow the teachings of the Guru's - in this way i accept their instructions. To call it a family business is an insult, considering the family you refer to included 2 Guru's who were martyred for refusing to accept Islam. Included 4 sons of Guru Gobind Singh Ji who gave their lives for Sikhism and stood against the tyrany that was being leashed by the Islamic rulers of the time. 2 of the sons were minors, who were bricked alive - they refused to accept Islam.

I am not an expert in Sikhism or God.. Sikhism (Guru's) taught us that we do not know even an iota of the mysteries of God. All we are taught to do is have faith and be devoted to God, whatever will be will be. We do not profess that Sikhi is the be all and end all. The ultimate is God. To reach God one has to be devoted to God, a muslim, hindu or any other religous denomination can reach God by devotion. We do not have special laws for Sikhs and non - sikhs, unlike Islam. We are all equal in the eyes of God.

First of all I am simply here for an open debate, WHY R the mods deleting my posts?? This shows weakenss on your part!!

I do not swear at your faith just ask questions , please try and answer instead of running, like you do from the Hindus ( I know you are descendats from Hindsu, but at leaset a few fo u are jatt!

1, Why did ur guru nanak go and pay respect to mohammed and pray to allah at mecca?

2, was it because he accepted Mohammed as the true prophet ?

3. How can u call the granth sahib gods word, when it was written by 6 gurus , 18 HINDU SAINTS, ADN TWO MUSLIMS ?? ARE U SAYING GOD WAS TLAKING TO ALL OF THEM??

4. IF gods was tsalking to all the people who wrote teh SGGS, why dont you treat them all as gurus, = EQUALLY?? THAT MEANS U HAVE 10 GURUS + 18 HINDU GURUS + 2 MUSLIM GURUS = 30 GURUS!!

5. wHATS TEH POINT OF A 6 YEAR GURU , WHAT DID HE DO FOR SIKHISM??

6. IF GOBIND didnt accept islam, and the power of the mughals why did he seek to reconcile with Aurangzeb, and after the great Aurangzeb passed away naturally at age 90, why did Gobind singh fight in Aurangzebs sosn army??

7. how can Gobind singh who fought in Bahadur Shah ( Aurangzebs Army) be Bahadur shahs equal, when gibind singh only commended 300 men out of 150,000 men in bhadur Shahs army??

8. The siksh never defeated the muslims WARRIORS, even the Black HINDU Marathas were better WARRIORS than u lot and gave us a MUCH bigger battle! Shivaji Maratha, Baji Rao and teir descendants gave us a tougher fight than u lot, BUT We even beat them UGLY chumps in the battle of Paniput 1761

10. U curse Mohammed 4 having 9 wives , but Har Rai had 8 wives, hargobind had 3, gobind had 3!!

12. Why was the guru lineage limtied to one family after the 3rd guru?? family business?

Sorry if I have offended, BUT do answer these questions!!

I hope you got the answers in previous post.

You should better search for answers about your own devil faith created from a single devilish brain which is hell bent on destroying humanity.

I never wanted to curse your cult and your so called prophet in strong manner but hatemongers like you just force other people to hate you and your so called religion of pi$$.

Answer a few questions:

Wasn't muhammad( be upon him) a paedophile?

Wasn't muhammad(be upon him) a rapist?

Wasn't muhammad(be upon him) a terrorist?

Wasn't muhammad(be upon him) a sex addict?

Didn't muhammad believe in sodomy and promise you young boys along wiv virgins in his self created jannat?

Finally was muhammad(pi$$ be upon him) the prophet of the true lord? if yes why did he justify paedophilia, sodomy hate, terrorism, taking women as booty in war

He says alcohol is banned for you here coz it's intoxicating but promises 'rivers of wine' coz it won't be intoxicating....i wished sumbody had taught him alcohol is intoxicating.

I SLAM islam.........it sux

Read this:

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/heaven.html

The X-RATED PARADISE OF ISLAM

In this article I shall describe the Islamic Paradise or Jannat which was invented by Prophet Mohammed to bribe the Arabs into committing hedious crimes by promising them materialistic things which they couldn't obtain in the harsh desert. The paradise contains six important items: beautiful virgins, young boys, water, wine, fruits and wealth.

To prove my point I have taken verses from the Koran and quotes from the Hadiths.

VIRGINS (HOURIS)

Mohammed knew that sex would sell very well among the group of his lecherous followers who were motivated to fight battles by the promise of sex slaves and booty. By constantly emphasizing to his followers that they would get untouched virgins in Paradise, Mohammed is clearly expressing his "high" opinion of the institution of marriage and his fairness to women. Once the followers go to heaven, they can conveniently ditch their wives for the fresher and more pleasurable sexual encounters with 'Houris' (beautiful virgins). Not only that, the poor wives who gave up their virginity for the pleasure of their husbands do not get even one Male Sex Bomb. But wait, Allah is all merciful! He gives the wives the rare honour of watching their husbands deflower those 72 Houris (virgins) and 28 young pre-pubescent boys.

The relevant verses from the Koran are:

Koran 78:31

As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high- bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.

Koran 37:40-48

...They will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Koran 44:51-55

...Yes and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris. (beautiful virgins)

Koran 52:17-20

...They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris (virgins) we shall wed them...

Koran 55:56-57

In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before.Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 55:57-58

Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 56:7-40

...We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand.. "

Koran 55:70-77

"In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair... Dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man nor Jin will have touched before..

In the Hadiths, Mohammed goes one step further and expands the promise of virgins to include a free sex market where there is no limit of the number of sexual partners. Women and young boys are on display as if in a fruit market where you can choose the desired ripeness.

Quote from Hadiths

Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34

Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."

YOUNG BOYS

Homosexuality was and is widely practised in Islamic conutries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

Koran 52:24

Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

Koran 56:17

Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

Koran 76:19

And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

As mentioned in my previous article, famous poets in Arabia glorified homosexuality. As an example I am including a poem in 'Perfumed Garden' by Abu Nuwas:

O the joy of sodomy!

So now be sodomites, you Arabs.

Turn not away from it--

therein is wondrous pleasure.

Take some coy lad with kiss-curls

twisting on his temple

and ride as he stands like some gazelle

standing to her mate.

A lad whom all can see girt with sword

and belt not like your <admin-profanity filter activated> who has

to go veiled.

Make for smooth-faced boys and do your

very best to mount them, for women are

the mounts of the devils

Need I say anything more after this colorful rendition by Abu Nuwas ?

WATER

One of the major problems in the desert of Arabia was shortage of pure water. Mohammed knew very well that to the Arabians, fresh water was an item of luxury. So promising them abundant pure water, river, fountains and springs in paradise would defintely lure them to murder, loot and plunder people of other religions in this life.

Koran 13:35

This is the paradise which the righteous have been promised: it is watered by running streams..

Koran 3:198

As for those that fear their Lord, theirs shall be gardens watered by running streams in which they will abide for ever, and a goodly welcome from God...

Koran 3:136

...These shall be rewarded with forgiveness from their Lord and with gardens watered by running streams, where they shall dwell forever. Blessed is the reward of those who do good works..

Koran 15:45

The righteous (will be) amid gardens and fountains (of clear flowing water)

Koran 22:23

As for those who have faith and who do good work, God will admit them to gardens watered by running streams..

Koran 47:15

Here is a Parable Of the Garden which the righteneous are promised: In it are rivers of water incorruptible;

Koran 55:50-51

In them each will be two springs flowing free; Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?

Koran 55:66-67

In them will be Two Springs pouring forth water in continuous abundance:Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?

As for the righteous, they shall be lodged in peace together amidst gardens and fountains...

...They shall recline on couches raised on high in the shade of thornless Lote trees and talhs; amidst gushing water...

WINE

Mohammed had to find more selling points besides virgins, young boys and plenty of water. What good would be of Paradise without rivers of wine for his followers? Wine was an extremely precious commodity in the dry deserts of Arabia where it was rare to find vineyards. Mohammed had a problem here- he had to include wine in his 'Paradise-Package' but how could he include it in the list when Allah had declared intoxicants as sinful. The only way to do this was to somehow claim that the wine in the promised Paradise was not intoxicating and therefore not sinful. Never mind the fact that wine by nature contains alcohol which is intoxicating.

Here is a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised. In it are...rivers of wine...

But the true servants of God shall be well provided for,...they shall be served with goblet filled at a gushing fountain, white and delicious to those who drink it. It will neither dull their senses nor befuddle them.

They shall recline on jewelled couches face to face, and there shalt wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine:

Koran 83:23-26

The righteous will surely dwell in bliss. Reclining upon soft couches they will gaze around them: and in their faces you shall mark the glow of joy. They shall be given a pure wine to drink, securely sealed, whose very dregs are musk...

FRUITS

So far Mohammed has presented a very appetizing picture of Paradise, but then it struck him that sex is no fun on an empty stomach. Besides that one needs lots of nutrition in order to have the energy to perform with so many Houris and young boys. The prophet was an expert on this subject having honoured every one of his numerous wives and mistresses with a nightly visitation on one single night. Besides the only fruits he had ever gotten to taste in this life was some dates and dry pomegranates. So heaven had to be furbished with an inexhaustible supply of every variety of fruits.

Koran 13:35

This is the paradise which the righteous have been promised.. eternal are its fruits, and eternal are its shades..

But the true servants of God shall be well provided for, festing on fruit and honoured in the gardens of delight...

Koran 43:68-73

...Such will be the garden of which ye are made heirs for your deeds. Ye shall have therein abundance of fruit, from which ye shall have satisfaction.

Here is a Parable Of the Garden which the righteneous are promised: ...In it are rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; And rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; And grace from their Lord..

Koran 55:47-49

Containing all kinds of trees and delights.Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?

Koran 55:52-53

In them there will be fruits of every kind, two and two. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?

Koran 55:54-55

...The fruit of the gardens will be near and easy to reach. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?

Koran 55:68-69

In them will be Fruits, And dates and pomegranates: Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?

...Secure against all ills, they shall call for every kind of fruit..

They shall recline on jewelled couches face to face, and there shalt wait on them immortal youths with ...fruits of their own choices and flesh of fowls that they relish..

Koran 76:13-21

...Reclining there upon soft couches, they shall feel neither the scorching heat nor the biting cold. Trees will spread their shade around them, and fruits will hang in clusters over them...

But the best was yet to come. The highlight of life in Islamic Pardise is the fact that one doesn't have to go to the toilet. All merciful Allah had miraculously provides a much better system for getting rid of body waste. You simple sweat it out (probably after all that sex or belch after consuming all that fruit and wine)

Quote from the Hadiths:

Sahih Muslim Book 39, Number 6798, Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:

I heard Allah's Apostle (pbuh) as saying that the inmates of Paradise would eat and drink but would neither spit, nor pass water, nor void excrement, nor suffer catarrh. It was said: Then, what would happen with food? Thereupon he said: They would belch and sweat (and it would be over with their food), and their sweat would be that of musk and they would glorify and praise Allah as easily as you breathe."

WEALTH

Mohammed wanted to ensure that his followers would not be obsessed with 'worldly things' in this life. So he made sure that they have plenty of worldly things to pursue in heaven.

Koran 22:23

As for those who have faith and who do good work, God will admit them to gardens watered by running streams. They shall be decked with pearls and bracelets of gold, and arrayed in garments of silk.

Koran 43:68-73

Enter ye the Garden, Ye and your wives, in beauty and rejoicing. To them will be passed round, dishes and goblets of gold: there will be there all that soul could desire, all that the eyes could delight in: and ye shall abide there in..

Koran 55:70-77

..They shall recline on green cushions and fine carpets. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?

As for the righteous, they shall be lodged in peace together amidst gardens and fountains, arrayed in rich silks and fine brocade...

Koran 55:54-55

They will recline on carpets, whose inner linings will be of rich brocade...

They shall recline on jewelled couches..

Koran 76:13-21

..They shall be arrayed in garments of fine green silk and rich brocade,and adorned with bracelets of silver..

Mohammed's promise of an Islamic Paradise that glittered with the fulfillment of all sorts of wordly desires and sense enjoyment was nothing but a sinister ploy to recruit those who had no hope or expectation of ever getting these things in their present lives. Knowing that they are assured of such a Paradise simply because they follow Islam, Muslims can go around committing murder, rape plunder and loot. It is the picture of this paradise that has motivated Muslims over the centuries to cut down people of other religions, to desecrate their places of worship and mistreat them in the name of Allah. Even after death, the spritually deprived Prophet of Islam could not see beyond wine, women and food, leave alone exploring spiritual heights of the soul.

UR GREEDY CULT SUX......AND SO DOES THE PROPHET OF HATRED, PAEDOPHILIA,GREED,LUST........the list in endless

BABBAR KHALISTANI, How dare YOU!!!

If Sikhism is so geat, then why do all YOUR I SAID YOUR WOMEN conver to ISLAM??

IS it because they want good looking men to be around??

If Islam is bad, why has it got the highest rate of SIKHS in the world converting ISLAM!!!

SIKSH YES UR brothers and sisters are ALL REVERTING TO SIKH AND RIGHTLY SO!!

SAY WOT U SAID ABOUT Mohammed ( pbuh) to a MUSLIM BROTHER AND HE WILL RIP OFF UR TURBAN OFF AND TIE IT AROUND UR NECK!

U WIMPY Black Sikhs are nothing even the HINDU Twats of Maharashtra, WERE BETTER WARRIORS AND gave us a MUCH bigger fight than u and ur GURUS!!

DOES THE TRUTH HURT ?

Why did ur guru nanak go and pay respect to mohammed and pray to allah at mecca?

IT was it because he accepted Mohammed as the true prophet ?

3. How can u call the granth sahib gods word, when it was written by 6 gurus , 18 HINDU SAINTS, AND TWO MUSLIMS ?? ARE U SAYING GOD WAS TLAKING TO ALL OF THEM??

4. IF gods was talking to all the people who wrote thE SGGS, why dont you treat them all as gurus, = EQUALLY?? THAT MEANS U HAVE 10 GURUS + 18 HINDU GURUS + 2 MUSLIM GURUS = 30 GURUS!!

5. WHATS THE POINT OF A 6 YEAR GURU , WHAT DID HE DO FOR SIKHISM??

7. how can Gobind singh who fought in Bahadur Shah ( Aurangzebs Army) be Bahadur shahs equal, when gObind singh only commended 300 men out of 150,000 men in bhadur Shahs army??

8. The siksh never defeated the muslims WARRIORS, even the Black HINDU Marathas were better WARRIORS than u lot and gave us a MUCH bigger battle! Shivaji Maratha, Baji Rao and teir descendants gave us a tougher fight than u lot, BUT We even beat them UGLY chumps in the battle of Paniput 1761

Mohammed's promise of an Islamic Paradise that glittered with the fulfillment of all sorts of wordly desires and sense enjoyment was nothing but a sinister ploy to recruit those who had no hope or expectation of ever getting these things in their present lives. Knowing that they are assured of such a Paradise simply because they follow Islam, Muslims can go around committing murder, rape plunder and loot. It is the picture of this paradise that has motivated Muslims over the centuries to cut down people of other religions, to desecrate their places of worship and mistreat them in the name of Allah. Even after death, the spritually deprived Prophet of Islam could not see beyond wine, women and food, leave alone exploring spiritual heights of the soul.

UR GREEDY CULT SUX......AND SO DOES THE PROPHET OF HATRED, PAEDOPHILIA,GREED,LUST........the list in endless

Well said... that pretty much sums up Islam. When I think of "prophet" muhammad he reminds me of ghengis Khan of mongalia (a conquesting greedy babarian). But I do give muhammad some credit, for had it not been for some of his actions and supposed utterances maybe we would not have had Sikhism today. Just like without christianity and judaism and arab paganism, Islam would not have evolved.

Bottom line is Islam as a credible ideology has long past it sell by date, its cleary not fit for modern world which is full of people keen on progressing in scienctific thought and real spirituality away from lustful false promises like bait to lure ones soul to the underworld.

ur a waste of life man

how many times do ppl gotta explain <admin-profanity filter activated> to u over and over and over and over and OVER agian , guru nanak never went to mecca to pay respect to mohammed, theres no proof he went their to pay respect to mohammed

guru ji at mecca:

Completely false. Guru Ji did in fact visit Mecca, but NOT for Hajj. Guru Sahib rejects this ritualistic practice and writes about Hajj:

I do not make pilgrimages to Mecca, nor do I worship at Hindu sacred shrines. I serve the One Lord, and not any other. I do not keep fasts, nor do I observe the month of Ramadaan. I serve only the One, who will protect me in the end. (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1136)

This clarifies Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s position on both Hajj and on Islamic practices on the whole.

and u wanna talk about sikh women converting to islam? guess what they aint sikh u <admin-profanity filter activated>, muslim go after the week women who no nuttin about sikhi u fuc*, and so if ur saying a muslim women converts to sikhism, as "killas" fiance did, all muslims accept sikhism?

ur the dumbest peice of shi* ever. ur crap makes no sence.

u still need more evidence, visit

http://www.searchsikhism.com/islam2.html

I ASK U ONE THING, SHOW UR EVIDENCE AND PROOF, SUPPORT WAT U SAY, WE SIKHS HAVE GIVEN ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PROVE U WRONG, BUT U DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT CUZ UR A COWARD MY FRIEND, A WEAK SOUL, UR WASTING UR TIME U SHI*. WE ANSWERED UR FUKI* QUESTIONS AND PROVED U WRONG, U FUKI* SHOW US UR PROOF FOR WHAT U SAY.

U FUKI* THICK MINDED BASTAR*

U say whatever regarding the gurus without any proof coz that's what your book teaches you.....give me a proof that guru nanak devji performed hajj at mecca or medina whateva i will do the same as guru's disciple , give me a proof that guru gobind singh ji accepted islam i will do it as per my guru's disciple even though i am not even sand of guru's disciple's feet, well if u think we never gave u a fight ask ur afghani people they used to say to their children "khamosh bash haria raghle"....haria means Sarda Hari Singh Nalwa who defeated your so called daring pathans, read about battle of saragarhi ...i provide you the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi, take some time to read this even bulle shah said "na kahun jab ki, na kahun tab ki baat kahun main ab ki ,agar na hote guru gobind singh sunnat hoti sab ki".......and where have u got these figures from "highest rate of sikhs converting to islam e.t.c"....provide a credible source.....but you won't coz u muslims are proffessional liars as taught to you in al-taqiyya,....if ur religion is true why do u need lies to save you....can false save the truth?, provide me a credible source of history which states that guru gobing singh ji fighted in army of bahadur shah,....prove these facts from a credible source of history i will accept ........but mohammad's legacy is undisputed.......everything i said about him i have quoted from your quran which you call as word of god.....even god would be ashamed of people like you and the book you promote which promotes even lowest crimes like sodomy......and that's why i say muhammad was a bloody paedophile,rapist, terrorist, child molestor....i don't say that .....quotes from quran suggest that ......now you prove your allegations from sro guru granth sahib.

Dude it's now time to wake up to reality and give up thinking of this shameful cult......don't insult allah by linking your sins as teachings of allah.....this might be allah as muhammad(pi$$ be upon him) saw but he failed to see the true waheguru, allah or bhagwan.

loser....