Gursikh Speed Dating Great Idea

Sikhman

i am at the stage where i am awaiting death, it is due soon. Guru kirpa i dont get stressed over anything apart from seva, even then the stress is from lack of faith in Guru Maharaj.

what are these over 30s looking for? the perfect 'gursikh'. she has to be slim, good looking, good job etc. i know not all gursikhs have these requirements but most do. it is their own shortfalls that lets them get over 30 and not married. i know there may be an exception, but that is not often. marriage is important, but it is treated like the be all and end all of our lives today. it is just 1 stage of life, lets not get so caught up in it.

Good response!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously i have no issues with any1 who thinks if this is a good idea n if u guys think u all can find someone who has the same wavelength as u do

well i mussys but i dunno if they have got good contacts... LOL.gif ...even if they had who carez

who knows better than bapu man?

It's the proper idea whcih will works for only who are mature and more broad mind type of ppl. They should introduce the "age limit" and should explain clearly about dating and sikhi before starting such services. Finding partner in this world is hard for any sikh because not everyone is well connected and we are very less in population (mostly abroad).. so in conclusion such services is good but some steps need to be taken to clear the mis understanding etc..

umm the first thing that came to my mind after readin this was one of my friends friend...

Gurjrati gal who once was talkin about going to this "party" where they meet other Gurjartiz...see if they can find someone etc etc. me and my friends found that to be very funny. she did too, cuz parents were involved in it to somehow. i forgot how the whole thing works out... itz been a long time. but to me that was weird.like most of u hve said it can lead to many othr things!

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Wow, people say I jump to conclusion, which I do at times but still... :D How is something supposed to work, if all you do is criticize things? This program just started, it hasn't even done a full year, and here we are jumping to conclusions, and saying its' this and that. At least allow it some time to exapnd, and see if it works for a year, before you all start attacking it. If anyone of you haven't went in it, how do you know the program works or not? rolleyes.gif You guys are more than welcome to give your beliefs, but even stupidity has its' limits man. rolleyes.gif

oh and BASS SINGH, seriously man, I thought you were cool. What do you always jump to conclusions like that? Just because something doesn't have to do with bani doesn't make it bad, now does it? People with this program can FIND people similar to their beliefs, meaning if some girl wants a Sikhi Saroop person, and wants to get to know him, that makes her bad as well?

SIKHSANGAT relax, and think out things before jumping to conclusion, everything has its' positive and negatives. Just because you guys close your eyes to the postives of this program does not mean they don't exist.

Wow, people say I jump to conclusion, which I do at times but still... :D How is something supposed to work, if all you do is criticize things? This program just started, it hasn't even done a full year, and here we are jumping to conclusions, and saying its' this and that. At least allow it some time to exapnd, and see if it works for a year, before you all start attacking it. If anyone of you haven't went in it, how do you know the program works or not? rolleyes.gif You guys are more than welcome to give your beliefs, but even stupidity has its' limits man. rolleyes.gif

oh and BASS SINGH, seriously man, I thought you were cool. What do you always jump to conclusions like that? Just because something doesn't have to do with bani doesn't make it bad, now does it? People with this program can FIND people similar to their beliefs, meaning if some girl wants a Sikhi Saroop person, and wants to get to know him, that makes her bad as well?

SIKHSANGAT relax, and think out things before jumping to conclusion, everything has its' positive and negatives. Just because you guys close your eyes to the postives of this program does not mean they don't exist.

VeerJi,

I couldn't have said it better myself... Do I know you? lol

fateh