Is Sikkhism Spreading Nowdays

Guest Kulpreet singh

are they having langgar in the darbar sahib? & guru sahib's saroop is still parkash?...it looks like they r doin pitth to guru sahib?

juz curious grin.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh

are they having langgar in the darbar sahib? & guru sahib's saroop is still parkash?...it looks like they r doin pitth to guru sahib?

juz curious grin.gif

FATEH!!

1. Yes they are having langar in the Darbar Sahib reason being lack of space .

2. Is it worng if the Saroop is Parkash ??..I don t know what are you trying to say here.

3. Doing Pitth?...I dont see anythg wrong in that. Remember Guru Nanak Dev ji and Mecca and i dont thk they are doing it on purpose . They were sittin in two lines hence they were facing eachother.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

GURU ANG SANG!!

Im guessing Guru Maharaj isnt actually present at the time. Perhaps the langer is being served after Sukhasan. Sitting with your back to Guru Ji is desrespectable, That is you Guru you must show as much respect as you can, that invloves taking shoes, socks off, having a bath before you go into teh presence of Guru Ji, making sure your head is covered, and not having your back turned.

Back to teh original question:

Sikhism is the 3rd largest religion in the United Kingdom (Source BBC) only after Christianity and Islam.

We shouldnt be concerned about the quantity, but more about the quality. Would you call a person born to Sikh parents who cuts his hair, drinks, smokes, eats meat, dosent go to teh Gurudwara, dosnt do any seva a Sikh?

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!

I have no clue why people are always ready to pick a dispute over minor issues???

1. They are not exactly doing PITTH..are they ??

2. As some have said they should face GURU SAHIB. Dont you think they'll still have their PITTH towards SGGS in some Gurudwara somewhere in this world?

These are the people who have discovered the true meaning of SIKHI :TH: and they should be respected. They are doing the best possible for SIKHI.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

GUR FATEH!!

Im guessing Guru Maharaj isnt actually present at the time. Perhaps the langer is being served after Sukhasan.

LOL, sorry veera this made me chuckle. Gur ji never goes to sleep, if he did parloh ahh javegi dharti teh.