Inder Ghagga Loses Debates To Panthic Singhs In Toronto

harwinder84

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

hahahahah He has finally been exposed as a fraud.

All his views about Guru Nanak, Naam, Halal, Dhan Dhan Guru Arjun Dev Ji are all his opinion and has zero evidence to prove his opinion.

I wonder how many weak minded people followed his ways. I also wonder if anyone who followed his manmat heard of this and have realized that they are weak minded.

Goes to prove that when someone studies Sikhi wrong for no matter what amount of time, the truth will always prevail.

The old supposed "baba" needs to be labeled as tankhiya, and he owes the panth community service.

Guest s133k_s1kh

haha...he's an <banned word filter activated> man....juz leave him to rott

FATEH!!!

Isn't he the same guy whose video was posted on youtube? Gurudwara Brawl was the title .

GUR FATEH!!

The old supposed "baba" needs to be labeled as tankhiya, and he owes the panth community service.

naah man panth doesnt need him

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

naah man panth doesnt need him

The Panth doesnt need any of us. We all need the Panth. (everyone has the Gurus blessings when needing GuruJi)

When Guru Amar Das Ji was kicked by Bhai Datu he said "I hope my hard bones didnt hurt your foot"

post-5391-1160759872.jpg

I feel he should be pronounced as tankhaiya. And for his own self he should accept his mistakes humbly and should give his remaining life to the panth and serve the panth by doing sikhi parchaar so that people remember him as a sikh scholar rather than an apostate. And kala afghana should also learn something.

I know the people Ghagga taught coz the gianis at the gurdwara i attend are taught by him and they consider him to be a learned scholar and believe in such things as baba deep singh's head was not severed from his body,sant jarnail singh ji was not right....even i forced the giani of our gurdwara to shut up in debate on sant jarnail singh ji's personality and his movement against govt.....and these guys think that the very demand for khalistan is unnecesary. Really messed up and non practising caretakers of gurdwara.

Let's do ardaas to waheguru to provide these people with correct thinking and instead serve the panth.