Freshie In Uni

machete

Punjabi youth welfare magazine awareness section: 03-Freshies in the universities.

Every year young and naïve Punjabi students move in to university campuses, away from home. Most come from a good background and are raised in a sheltered environment; they are blind to the goings of the streets and real world. It is not their fault, that’s just the way they were raised. But when they move into university they are like a sheep in a herd of lions, they are helpless. These students often spend their first several university weeks feeling confused and venerable. There is usually no organization to support them or guide them of the dangers and tactics used by the enemy. The Sikh society do not raise these issues, either because they are scared, or they them selves say they don’t want to get political, even though spirituality and politics go hand in hand in sikhi.

These new innocent female students become easy targets for extremist Islamic group and devious perverts. They see a chance to use these girls to satisfy their needs, they smartly manipulate the girls in a slow but clever process. They take them clubbing, buy them drinks, be nice, manipulate them to lose their virginity (Which is easy when the girl is intoxicated). You are properly reading this thinking , that will never happen to me, only if it was that easy, you will be shocked, the enemy tends to be a step ahead all the time these days.

Freshies become good targets for the fundamentalist Muslim students who pretend to be good friends with you, but their real attention is just to convert you. Muslim women are also involved in these well organized groups. They pretend to be do-gooders, like helping you with assignments and give you their notes from last year, they find your strength and weakness, and then use this knowledge to slowly brainwash you away from your religion.

Tactics use by the fundamentalist groups:

1. they get you to respect Islam and the Islamic culture by spreading propaganda about your religion, they do this in such manner that you will not realize that they are undermining your religion (this is hard as most students know nothing about their religion, they will probably not know the name of our Gurus, but they know the names of 20 Bhangra groups). Therefore they ca easily getaway with misquoting religious facts and quotes(the enemy is well trained)

2. They isolate you from your own community by introducing you to other Muslims (who are apart of the fundamentalists) they work in a group to deviously manipulate and pollute your head, which is a powerful tool.

3. They are so nice that it’s too good to be true, you will think that you found your Romeo. When you fall in love with them, they ask you to convert, once you are done, they move on to their next conversion. If you say no, they usually use and abuse for their sexual needs (which they never do to their own girls) then dump you, or at times keep you on the side, as a part of their numerous girlfriends.

Not all Muslim are bad, there are good apples and bad apples in every tree, but all fundamentalists seem to be Muslim. Contact us with your story on any issue: harpreets12@homail.co.uk. United we stand, divided we fall.

Solution to all this is educating the parents first then the kids. - How many parents do you know who follow Sikhi? I don't know many.

nice way to ignore what is going on ..... some sort organisation should be made to help tese peopl

Solution to all this is educating the parents first then the kids. - How many parents do you know who follow Sikhi? I don't know many.

nice way to ignore what is going on ..... some sort organisation should be made to help tese peopl

Ignore? Who's ignoring! - If children were brought up in the Sikh way in the first place, we wouldn't be creating threads with such appeals!

It's all 'Kao Piyo' that's how we get girls and boys drinking. No role models at home!

if their parents are messed that still no excuse to not help them

LOL FRESHIES u mean freshers we have freshies here from India they like to stick to their own kind and well the Sikh society is awesome i started uni and its great you meet sooooooooo many different people and no i havent been encouraged to convert yt but some muslims here think im a muslim LOL.gif probably due to the way i tye my patka wacko.gif

LOL FRESHIES u mean freshers we have freshies here from India they like to stick to their own kind and well the Sikh society is awesome i started uni and its great you meet sooooooooo many different people and no i havent been encouraged to convert yt but some muslims here think im a muslim LOL.gif probably due to the way i tye my patka wacko.gif

same ere,

im always getting asked by muslims what time the prayer is and alsorts of other things................

same ere,

im always getting asked by muslims what time the prayer is and alsorts of other things................

If they want proof that your not a Muslim just pull down your trousers :TH: LOL.gif

*sorry* :D LOL.gif

_K__ wacko.gif + Khoza wacko.gif

^ :D

yeah was so wierd yesterday khoza text me sayin he was mistaken for a muslim, then that same day my tutor mistook me for a muslim, and on th same day, same place a lady mistook my amritdhari freind as a muslim and asked if hes celebrating eid ... :D