Peaceful Protests Against Ghagga / Afghanna Missionary Camp In Toronto

Shinda

if you look up khalsa fauj's page references and his interpretations of the saakhis and stories in question, read them urself and see how he has misinterpreted them all, and typed them in his own words while changing the whole meaning...

its easy to follow someone who 'acts knowledgable', you should do some research yourself, before jumping on bandwagons and see what Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji has actually written. talking to someone on msn or reading something on a message board shouldnt be enough to make an opinion on something, open up a book or the granth in question and do khoj yourself. read the proper arth. than you can judge whether someone is knowledgable or misguided.

i'll give you a quick example...

khalsa fauj posted " 40. One time a shepherd was doing paath of Sohila while walking. This made Guru Nanak Ji bleed. Due to this, one must not recite Gurbani while walking. (Pg. 62 of Gurbani Paath Darshan)"

now lets look at what sant ji actually wrote... they wrote bhai lehna was massaging guru nanak dev jis feet and Guru nanak dev jis foot had some blood on it. Bhai Lehna asked Guru Sahib what happened. Guru sahib is like go call this singh. so they called the singh. and Guru Nanak dev ji was like this singh was reciting paath with so much prem pyaar and sharda that i was following him around and listening to him recite baani. The Singh was working in a field and I stepped on a thorn while following the Singh, thats where the bloods from.

Now look at the difference between what sant ji wrote, and what khalsa fauj wrote.... Guru Sahib in that saakhi showed us that when we recite baani with all our heart they are always present their with us. Its a very beautiful saakhi....

now you can judge how biased khalsa fauj's posts are yourself, until you research yourself and read yourself and do arth yourself, please dont jump on peoples bandwagons, its not the right thing to do.

In my post i did not say i support hiim singh .. i only acknowledged on the fact how he has done his research and he knows his stuff.. every scholar (both the right and wrong ones) do their research and know their stuff.. so im only acknowledgin on the fact that he does know it .. and i have heard the other side of the story as well and have done minimal studies on dasam bani myself.. and this is NOT completely due to message boards/msn/email !

challo .. ur rite .. i should stay out of this .. :TH:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Guru Ji fell for a Sikh's sharda and lost control over himself?

no guru ji did not loose control over himself. where does it say that guru sahib lost control?

Guru Ji didn't even see the thorn?

no guru ji did not see the thorn

Where were the shoes?

there were no shoes

The fact is that Guru Ji wore wooden footwear, therefore, there is no chance of getting a thorn through them.

The kharavan you are talking about are open from the sides. try walking with a sole (shittar) in a field and you will know how much protection they offer

Couldn't Guru Ji tell Bhai Lehna where the blood was from? Proof was needed?

did guru sahib not tell bhai lehna?

Bhai Lehna had no sharda in Guru Ji?

thats a typical ghagha style of debate. WHO SAID Bhai Lehna JI had no sharda in Guru Ji?

Khalsa Fauj your style of debate quite resembles that of communist comrades.

I will ask you one question

Do you know who your Lakar Dada was?

Ghugga is messed, I know. He is influenced by communism, looks like. So there is no need to place me in the same category as him.

Here are the diffrences between me and him.

Ghugga: Guru Ji ate halal || Me: Never

Ghugga: Guru Ji fainted || Me: No chance

Ghugga: No need to do Gurbani Jaap|| Me: Yes, Gurbani jaap is a must

Ghugga: No such thing as Shakti|| Me: Yes, there is shakti

Ghugga: Gurbani not for curing diseases || Me: Yes, Gurbani can.Gurbani Shabad can even make dead alive.

Ghugga: No need to Ardass || Me: Ardass is an integral and internal part of the Panth!

Do you know who your Lakar Dada was?

No, clue. Maybe you do.

Aren't you the one suporting Maan Pehova wala? The rapist?

Use the analysis there buddy.

------------------------

So Guru Ji fell for a Sikh's sharda and lost control over himself?

no guru ji did not loose control over himself. where does it say that guru sahib lost control?

Guru Ji didn't even see the thorn?

no guru ji did not see the thorn

--- Guru Ji knows everything. Trust me.

Where were the shoes?

there were no shoes

Kharava are hard to walk with for us. But those who are used to it. No prob.

The fact is that Guru Ji wore wooden footwear, therefore, there is no chance of getting a thorn through them.

The kharavan you are talking about are open from the sides. try walking with a sole (shittar) in a field and you will know how much protection they offer

-- If it was field, there would be no thorns. Khets don't have thorns. Ever worked in the field? Also, if it was field, then why was there need for Guru Ji to run?

Couldn't Guru Ji tell Bhai Lehna where the blood was from? Proof was needed?

did guru sahib not tell bhai lehna?

---- Re-read. What it means is that why did Guru Ji have to call the guy who was reciting Gurbani? Proof was needed?

Bhai Lehna had no sharda in Guru Ji?

thats a typical ghagha style of debate. WHO SAID Bhai Lehna JI had no sharda in Guru Ji?

The story is trying to prove it. Have sharda on no one exept Guru Sahib and Akaal. Everyone else makes mistakes. I made a mistake before too. Thinking Ghugga is good after listening to some of his files. He does mixed parchaar. I got fooled by the good stuff he said. The bad stuff he said has popped up. Same way, I supported taksal but when the stuff like dasam granth came up, it was too much.

You can interpret these small stories to make them seem okay. They will seem okay only. Not great. However, you can not justify trai chariter which leaves with nothing but in punjabi terms:

Sharam Naal Paani Paani Hoa Jaaana!

Both sides are wrong. Ghugga and Taksal. Admit it.

wow.....this topic was about getting ppl to protest against ghaggha...n here we are pin pointing each other... LOL.gif

khalsa fauji juz sidetracked from the topic & there u go

For me, reciting Gurbani is naam jupnaa but I have no problem with someone doing Waheguru Jaap if they want as long as they take out time to read and understand Gurbani. Doing Japuji Sahib recitation or recitation of other Shabads and Banis is Naam Jupnnaa accroding for me. Waheguru Jaap is the start as it is easy to concentrate on 1 word. My mission is to concentrate on reciting Banis. We do Waheguru Jaap during Amritvela to get the mind going so we can focus on Gurbani from the start. If we don't do WaheGuru Jaap for some time before Nitneim, then the concentration comes around the time we reach 8th Pauri. Waheguru Jaap also clears the mind and makes it fresh.

However, I don't agree with doing Waheguru Jaap 24/7 or even 2 hours as we don't get any Gurmat Gyan and don't connect with Gurbani. We must spend every time we can to learn Gurbani and memorize it.