Two Kareh

Guest guest

Ive actually started to wear two kareh too now - and i wouldnt go back to wearing one now coz my body feels so balanced. Think about it... our body is almost symetrical and we have an arm, leg, eye, nostril, etc etc on each side so to have one karaa feels almost inbalanced when comparing the feeling of having two kareh. I wish i could wear shaster all the time on each side as well, rather than just the one kirpaan on one side...

Guest s133k_s1kh
Ive actually started to wear two kareh too now - and i wouldnt go back to wearing one now coz my body feels so balanced. Think about it... our body is almost symetrical and we have an arm, leg, eye, nostril, etc etc on each side so to have one karaa feels almost inbalanced when comparing the feeling of having two kareh. I wish i could wear shaster all the time on each side as well, rather than just the one kirpaan on one side...

FATEH!!

rolleyes.gif How about two wallets, cellphones ..BALANCE ..you know!! rolleyes.gif Before you get hyper, I do respect your personal opinion on wearing 2 kareh :TH:

GURU RAKHA!!

FATEH!!

rolleyes.gif How about two wallets, cellphones ..BALANCE ..you know!! rolleyes.gif Before you get hyper, I do respect your personal opinion on wearing 2 kareh :TH:

GURU RAKHA!!

LOL!

Oh u know wot i mean tongue.gif

But ideally, i think God made us perfectly balanced for a reason so we should stick to it. If anyone wants to gimme a wad of cash, i wudnt mind keeping two wallets! And i alredi carry two cellulars :D

• 4 years later...
Guest singh

wjkk wjkf

the one onmy right represents saint and the one on my left represents solider because the one on my right is like a normal iron 1 and the other is really big and sharp when i go to skl mans get scared when they see it....lool

wjkk wjkf

I personally wear 2 kareh. 1 on each arm. I could be wrong but I'll share my logic behind why I myself wear 2 kareh..

1 kareh on each hand to me = handcuffs. In otherwords I see my kareh has handcuffs because as slaves to dhan dhan guru gobhind Singh je mahraj we were these handcuffs and do/try to do as guru ji has ordered us as amrtiharis to do so...(sorry if iv explained this really badly Im not good with my words lol)...

Also think about it what if you only had 1 kareh on just on 1 arm. What if u picked up the arm that had no kareh on to commit a mistake. You wouldn't b remebered of your sikhi would you? Yet if you had picked up your other arm (kareh wali) you wouldve and there wouldve been a lower risk of you committing that mistake/sin. Hope at least some of what's been said by myself has made sense :)

Guru kirpa

• 3 weeks later...

I personally wear two kareh, but I always got told you place a kara in your right hand because if you are about to do something wrong then you end up looking at your kara, to remind you not to do so.

I Have a silly question about your Kirpan,, you have your kirpan on your left hand side, so if you was to take it out you can do so with your right hand. Say if you were left handed shouldn’t you have your kirpan on your right side? So you can take it out with your left hand?!? :allears:

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• If relationship with Guru is strong, then kanga is done twice a day, and turban should never be taken off or put on like a hat, there is a lot wrong with that as it is against rehit! maryada is to take off every layer of turban/pagh/dumalla individually, and tie fresh turban each time!
    • the whole 'your husband/wife is chosen for you'/sanjog thing is real, it's just that a lot of people end up marrying the wrong person. they did not end up with the person that was meant for them. my friend, you should marry someone who you feel a connection with and love. there are millions of sikh girls, i'm sure you can find someone who aligns with your sensibilities and who you can truthfully say that you love. sikhi does not say anything against love marriages. you can also be in a loveless arranged marriage which is a safe option b/c both families are more inclined to keep the union intact. i was one of those people who was like meh, i guess i'll just get arranged to some sikh. well i finally started dating for the first time this year and i'm getting married to someone that i love and cannot even imagine leaving. i think it's better to have lost & lost than never loved at all. unfortunately, a lot of people confuse love w/ looks & lust. a lot of men go for the fittest girl they can find and think they won the jackpot or something. in reality, your partner should be like an extremely loved best friend. there's a reason why it's a fact that the most stable and long-lasting relationships started as friendships.  i also think a lot of women are petty and divorce over small reasons, but there's other terrible things like high cheating rates as well. that's why the divorce rate in the west is high. be careful out there.
    • andrew tate praises sikhi too & likes sikhs. his brother also donated to sikh families iirc. they just like any "alpha" religion and tbh islam is the most "alpha" in their eyes. islam is very good at promoting that image. but imo a real alpha man doesn't command respect by beating up his wive(s) or forcing them to wear a burqa. a real man will have his woman listen to him w/o raising a hand or his voice, and command respect by being respectful. he leads by example and integrity. that's true masculinity. you get the idea. + yes, it's definitely true that islam is growing rapidly and making massive inroads. strength in numbers + belief will do that. but rlly it's just because of the birth rate. a lot of them are muslim b/c it's their "identity" just like how a lot of young sikhs will say they're "culturally sikh" or whatever. there just aren't billions of sikhs who lambast their identity everywhere and have strict and linear rules like in islam. besides, the reality is that islam and its followers are some of the most morally bankrupt. you can see all the weird trans rules in iran, bacche baazi in afghanistan, visiting brothels, watching p*rn, p*dophilia what goes on behind the scenes in countries like uae & qatar, etc, and come to your conclusions. you can google all the stats yourself and see which countries do the most of these ^.   
    • stop associating with hinduism, that's the absolutely worst thing you can do as a sikh. not sure if you noticed but the entire world looks down upon and spits at india & hindus, literally no one respects them and considers them weak and cowardly. literally 1+ billion of them but not perceived as a strong religion commandeering respect. 
    • you wrote a whole lot but told us nothing. what exactly did you do wrong to make you feel this way?

Important Information

Terms of Use