Sardar Mann Injured Seriously By Badal's Goondas

Guest PunjabSingh

if you arnt a saint what's the need to be a soldier. you cant see akal takht from harimandir sahib, but u can see harimandir sahib from akal takht inside.

sorry if i hurt anyone, i do really :D

d_oh.gif Sikhs need to be SAINT SOLDIERS and not mere soldiers.... without the strength of bani noone will be able to follow the rightous path.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

babbar khalsa,

what are you talking about? You think calling simranjit singh mann sardar is wrong? This guy is taking a beating like a rag doll for like the second or thrird time to confront badal and his anti-panthic goons and your q2uestioning whether he has the right to be called a sardar? Politicians don't get beat up like this. Politicians are clever and will have their lowly foot soldiers take the beating while they make the press statements and pose for pictures.

This guys is laying on the ground with his turban off being protected by his son from goons hitting him with laathis and your questioning his intentions? Come on man. How many times have you seen Sikh politicians get beat up? Have you seen badal get beat up? have you seen Captain get beat up.

Simranjit singh mann could easily sit at home in his qila harnaam estate and chill, but this guy goes to these SGPC events and knows he's gonna get beat up and still stands in the foreront taking punches for you "babbarkhalsas".

Give me a break. I know simranjit singh mann isn't a sant or anything, but any guy who takes a beating like this over and over again for the panthic rights, I'm not going to question his title of sardar.

I'm sure you people will have no problem with sardar badal.

Typical Indian sikh mentality. Nitpick about stupid stuffa nd forget the larger issue at stake.

babbar khalsa please post a speech of simranjit singh mann where it validates your outrageous claims. I'm am very curious to hear them.

peace.

Guest PunjabSingh

>

>>> Badals hired BJP and Chautala’s brigade of Haryana, with their showords full of Sikh blood stains trying to kill Kapurthala Akali Dal(Amritsar) Jathedar. Later on medical examination it was found he has suffered severe cracks in his skull. <<< Says the article on Mann’s website

There is a picture of the assailants showing blood on the swords standing while the injured Jathedaar from Kapurthla of the Mann’s Akali Dal (Amritsar) is lying on the ground. None of them appears to be a Sikh let alone an Akali. See the picture at

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com/punjab/Dai..._26_Oct_06.html

( If someone knows how to upload that picture please do that . Picture appears to be from Hindustan Times of October 26, 2006-- - before , for some reason, the article and the picture is taken off from there).

post-5393-1161982252.jpg

But in all fairness, Mann, love him or hate him, shouldnt really have gone to a Badal conference, its not a case of him having the balls to do it, why do it anyway if you know that your going to get your head kicked in, especially if you go there and start shouting out at the stage.

Sikh politics is all screwed up anyway, if Mann wanted to do argue, then he should tell the media, and use the media.. not go down to badal's conference and get his paag knocked off.

Everyone knows how corrupt Badal is and his party, but after whats happened to Mann, he hasn't really done anything to stop badal or discredit him anymore than he is already.. He should of taken a shaster to Badal's head instead..

I just dont understand why ppl are posting on this thread so much, so wot he got beaten up, he shouldnt of been there in the 1st place.

Guest PunjabSingh

But in all fairness, Mann, love him or hate him, shouldnt really have gone to a Badal conference, its not a case of him having the balls to do it, why do it anyway if you know that your going to get your head kicked in, especially if you go there and start shouting out at the stage.

Sikh politics is all screwed up anyway, if Mann wanted to do argue, then he should tell the media, and use the media.. not go down to badal's conference and get his paag knocked off.

Everyone knows how corrupt Badal is and his party, but after whats happened to Mann, he hasn't really done anything to stop badal or discredit him anymore than he is already.. He should of taken a shaster to Badal's head instead..

I just dont understand why ppl are posting on this thread so much, so wot he got beaten up, he shouldnt of been there in the 1st place.

Are you ignorant or trying to be ignorant ?

Is was Sikh panth's function organised by SGPC with the sangat's money.

Badal hijacked the religious function to turn it into a political rally in connivance with makkar and vedanti.

The police disarmed all Mann Dal workers and leaders and made them deliberately take a path where badal dal goondas many of who where clean shaven and perhaps BJP men were waiting with swords,sticks and bricks.

The SAD(Amritsar) workers and many senior leaders were moving to the venue doing simran.

When anti sikh people like Om Prakash Chautala and Navjot Sidhu can attend these functions organised by SGPC then why cant Sikhs attend ?

Any way today late night a meeting was held at Fatehgarh Sahib in which a number of Panthic organisations decided that next time Sardar Mann will not go alone to any such religious venue instead other Panthic leaders including Chandumajra(Akali Dal Longowal President)will also go with him.

All Panthic organisations opposed to Badal-BJP and Congress will jointly fight against badal.

In fact support for SAD(Amritsar) has increased after the Kathunangal incident and the traitors have been exposed.

Harjot Singh Brar

Are you ignorant or trying to be ignorant ?

Is was Sikh panth's function organised by SGPC with the sangat's money.

you beat me to it das nimana :D

our people have developed such a slave mentality that questioning the status quo is taboo. Poor taran and many Sikhs ahve come to believe the SGPC is badal's personal party property. Mann was protesting this very thing, what irony!

ok quick education for all my bros and sistas:

SGPC = Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee

The committee takes care of all the historical Gurdwaras in Punjab as well as in adjoining states. Gurdwaras in Delhi are the responsibility of the Delhi Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee. These committees have officials picked through regular elections at Harmandir Sahib in which all Sikhs may participate. The SGPC has a chairman, treasurer and general secretary. The SGPC maintains all the physical, financial and religious aspects of Gurdwaras as well as keeping archeologically precious and sacred artifacts belonging to the Sikh Gurus, which include weapons, clothes, books and writings of the Sikh Gurus.

As of 2006, the chief of the Committee is Avtar Singh Makkar.

SGPC is not the mouthpeice of badal, well it shouldn't be and this is why Mann is getting his turban knocked off for us.

Have some respect for people fighting for some truth in this world.

peace.

My uncle is running for the MLA ticket from that area and badal went there because Sukhbir Badal's brother-in-law is standing against my uncle in that area. Badal went to that event to support his family relative and to get the vote from naive ppl. SGPC (dumb) spent money to organize this event so that badal can come & spread his political agenda. It's supposed to be religious event.. what significance it shows by having politician up there?? Were they joining in keertan? Why there needs to be a stage?? And Why the hell Chautala (former CM of HR) was even there??? He was the one who was crying and putting all Punjab water issue cases against punjab. He is PUnjab's enemy and why he was invited to the event?? SGPC and BADALs need to be sorted out and quickly.. All these stuff need to be changed. I hope that badal doesn't win that area as my nanakay (mums home) are from that area. Also one of my other uncle is the manager of the baba budha jee's gurdwara.. i will see if i can get to talk to him...

And Why the hell Chautala (former CM of HR) was even there???

1. You may not be aware of this but S. Prakash Singh Badal is related to Hindu Jats of Haryana. S. Prakash Singh Badal had very good relationship with Chaudhary Devi Lal another Hindu Jat of Haryana who had spent so many years in "Badal" village of Prakash Singh Badal learning wrestling.

2. You may not know this but Captain Amrinder Singh ( Congress) & S. Simranjit Singh Mann ( Akali Dal) are related as their wives are sisters.

3. You may not know this but Dara Singh is leader of Jat Mahasabha of Jats of Haryana.

4. You may be aware of this that S. Prakash Singh Badal has very rich NRI Sikhs under his influence. The two major names are Didar Singh Bains & S. Darshan Singh Dhaliwal.

5. Politics is very complex. No Sikh leader in Punjab now has freedom to win on the basis of Sikh votes alone. This is the situation so everyone wants to be "Cool" with everyone. Sardar Maan is firm supporter of "Cow Protection" in his ruling district. I've posted this news already under one of the threads.