Rehit?

Guest (no name)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sher Khalsa veerji Papi was just trying to pacify things. He is not wasting time. When i was india, we used to see stray dogs fighting..we didnt enjoy the fights..we tried our best to hush them or throw a stone or two at them :@ . But we can't hit our singh soorme with stones..so all papi was trying was to stop the argument.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

high5.gif so say i have an idea. lets hijack the thread tongue.gif that way it will be hard to argue and the mods will probably close it grin.gif :D:

Guest s133k_s1kh
It was worth a try veerjee.

Your efforts are appreciated bai :TH:

Im a bhainjee :D blush.gif

FATEH!!

Oops Sorry Bibi :@ ..BUT can i call you bai from now onwards <_< ...Bhenji is like formal(atleast i feel that) Teachers back in my Pind were Bhenji's and they were ruthless..BAI is Chweet tongue.gif

Khalsa Fauj,

You just posted a scan of a PUNJABI book that says this simriti says grain in lohaa is bad. It has no reference and no quote. If you want to debate properly, rather than using a Punjabi book, find the actual reference. This situation is even more fishy because all the other references in the Punjabi book have verse and chapter numbers for the Simriti (including the other reference to the Atri Suhinta) but this one has nothing. Why?

Let's say for the sake of argument that this is correct (despite no reference), the Mannu Simriti clearly says iron is a metal that can be used for utensils. Then what?

What are you asking for reference about?

Reference is there. Bhai Kaan Singh Nabha. That quote is from the book "Hum Hindu Nahee"

That book was taken to court and debated on. When I post a legitimite link, you want actual reference. You post some web link and it is legitimite. Make up the mind. Evidence is there. Everything is there. Also, if eating in Sarbloh was important even 1-bit, rehat maryada committe would have atleast recommended it. There is no recommendation. If you look at the reference that Bhai Kaan Singh Nabha has given from puratan granth, it has no mention of preparing food in Sarabloh. It just says to prepare food with love to feed Sikhs.

God was stupid to create other materials that we use as food?

Accept that the Khalsa Raaj is everywhere, there is a meeting where 20,000 people are to attend. THey need to be provided food for, bring 40,000 + Sarabloh dishes?

Lets talk about Nagar Kirtans. We have Nagar Kirtans and we use disposable foam cups and trays. Who is going to take and wash 100,000 trays and 100,000 cups?

How about the space it will cover and take?

In Anandpur Sahib during Nagar Kirtans, doonay (big leaves folded into leaves) are used for food and Karah Parsaad. That is puratan tradition which has continued so logic that it is puratan and has to be followd in mumutt.

Exact reference is given for the book. Go look into it. Go buy Mitihaas Kosh which is published and distributed by Punjabi University. Read what it says.

Wise people accept and move forward while _____ just try to pull backward. You want to eat in Sarabloh, you like it, go ahead but don't say it is Guru Ji maryada because it is not. Please don't offend my Guru and make him look like a karam kaandee.

Sarabloh and 5 Kakkar aren't related. You attacking 5 Kakkar by saying that they can be labelled Karam Kaan shows the lack of understanding of 5 Kakkar.

Kesh is part of your body, there is no karam kaand involved.

Kara is to remind to do good deeds, no karam kaand involved.

Kashera is to remain in jutt sutt, no karam kaand involved.

Kanga is to comb kais, no karam kaan involved.

Kirpan is weapon, no karam kaand involved.

If you do think you have to do Japuji Sahib paath if kanga drops while combing hair, then it is karam kaand.

If you think you have to pesh because the Kirpan came out of the gaatra and fell, then it is karam kaand.

If you think you have to wash wood before burning, then that is karam kaand.

Did Shekh Farid or Bhagat Naamdev keep Sarabloh bibek?

Even the word bibek is misused.

Bibek means pure. Nothing is pure. Everything is jhootha except Bani.

There were reasons why Singhs kept Sarabloh utensils in old times.

There were some reasons:

1. It was cheap to buy.

2. Someone rarely stole it.

3. There were no glass or foam made utensils.

4. Couple other reasons.

Some other questions:

Is the soap or shampoo you use made from Sarabloh?

Is the toothpaste packed in Sarabloh?

Is your toothbrush made from Sarabloh?

Is the mujj, whose milk you drink, made from sarabloh?

Does the mujj make the milk in sarabloh?

Were you made in Sarabloh?

What are you asking for reference about?

Reference is there. Bhai Kaan Singh Nabha. That quote is from the book "Hum Hindu Nahee"

He gives a verse and chapter number for every single other Smriti. Why is there no reference for this one? There is no actual reference and quote like all the other quotes he has given. I've already said though, lets just assume for a moment that this is correct, the Mannu Simriti which is followed much more closely clearly says iron is a possible material for utensils.

Also, if eating in Sarbloh was important even 1-bit, rehat maryada committe would have atleast recommended it. There is no recommendation. If you look at the reference that Bhai Kaan Singh Nabha has given from puratan granth, it has no mention of preparing food in Sarabloh. It just says to prepare food with love to feed Sikhs.

I think YOU need to make up your mind. First you reject all puratan sources and now you're saying the reference proves your point simply because it doesn't say specifically to make food in Sarbloh? Bhai Daya Singh rehitnama says more than once to prepare food in Sarbloh.

God was stupid to create other materials that we use as food?

No the person that makes a point like this is though. God also created tobbaco and opium. Why not use that? God created a lot of things. You don't go and try to eat all of it (I should hope).

Accept that the Khalsa Raaj is everywhere, there is a meeting where 20,000 people are to attend. THey need to be provided food for, bring 40,000 + Sarabloh dishes?

Lets talk about Nagar Kirtans. We have Nagar Kirtans and we use disposable foam cups and trays. Who is going to take and wash 100,000 trays and 100,000 cups?

How about the space it will cover and take?

In Anandpur Sahib during Nagar Kirtans, doonay (big leaves folded into leaves) are used for food and Karah Parsaad. That is puratan tradition which has continued so logic that it is puratan and has to be followd in mumutt.

There are thousands of people eating at Darbar Sahib during gurpurabs. They use steel plates. Why not sarbloh? Your points are plainly foolish. At any rate, when there are big gatherings (really big) you can either bring your own bata or you take a parshada and put the sabji on top. It doesn't take a genius to figure these things out.

Foam at any rate hurts the environment and should be banned.

Wise people accept and move forward while _____ just try to pull backward. You want to eat in Sarabloh, you like it, go ahead but don't say it is Guru Ji maryada because it is not. Please don't offend my Guru and make him look like a karam kaandee.

I'll let the readers decide who is offending Gurmat. Sarbloh Bibek has and always will be essential Guru's Rehit.

Sarabloh and 5 Kakkar aren't related. You attacking 5 Kakkar by saying that they can be labelled Karam Kaan shows the lack of understanding of 5 Kakkar.

Is it karm kaand to sleep with kakaars on and always have them on even when bathing? Is it karam kaand to demand that the kirpan not be a pendant or a necklace?

Is the soap or shampoo you use made from Sarabloh?

Is the toothpaste packed in Sarabloh?

Is your toothbrush made from Sarabloh?

Is the mujj, whose milk you drink, made from sarabloh?

Does the mujj make the milk in sarabloh?

Were you made in Sarabloh?

Khalsa is made in Sarbloh. The rest of your points are foolish and are beneath any intelligent person to answer. Your points were all answered in the Sarbloh thread which you abandoned and ran away from. If you're still confused go read that thread again.