Rehit?

Guest (no name)

Waheguru Ji Ka KHALSA Waheguru Ji Ki FATEH

Guru Pyarieh Jio

I read some of the posts and am very surprised with Khalsa Fauj writings. I don't believe this statement "Even Bhai Mani Singh made a mistake when he wrote saroops with Bani organized according to Guru Ji order, then bhagats and bhutts instead of raags"? Can someone verify this.

I also do not understand why we need to discuss Kala Afghana. He and his followers "black" deeds are very clear to the world. No one should support people with such mentality. They are all out to destroy Sikhi.

I also feel that somehow Khalsa Fauj is trying to make or would like to see AKJs and Taksalis fight (I might be wrong - please forgive me).

From the little knowledge I have about 1984 Operation Blue Star, the Indian govt was the one who made AKJs (+ Babbars) fight with Bhindranwale men --> simple logic, let the two lions fight and kill themselves and the rats/cats can rule. But during the attack, both the lions joined force and defended Harmandar Sahib galantly. They thought us the power of being united. Let's unite.

No bad intentions. Bhul chuk maaf karna. I stand to be corrected.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u are even higher then kala afghana, ibet when u grow up alittle more old u will write ur own books people like ghagga and afghana did then u will be excommunicated from the panth. Tu hai ki cheeez?

Why are you calling me kala afganists? Also I am not trying to highjack no one. He was a great Singh but he was still human. Humans are bound to make mistakes. Even Bhai Mani Singh made a mistake when he wrote saroops with Bani organized according to Guru Ji order, then bhagats and bhutts instead of raags.

Correcting something isn't talking down on anyone. Bhai Randhir Singh was part of the maryada committe according to puratan sources.

Hahahahahahahaha!

No one can kick me out of Panth!

I don't want to cause fight okay! Relax!

I just preach Tat Gurmat.

Who is going to kick me out of Panth? No one is! What will be the false allegation?

ShareenKaur Ji! It is not nice to make false allegations. No one here belongs to the opposition party.

As for that Bhai Mani Singh Sakhi, it is all over history books. Saadh babas talk about it a lot.

I don't write anti-panthic stuff, derawalas do. They shalt be excommunicated when time comes!

Video on how the SGPC Maryada was made, and why it has problems. Must watch for the AKJ and Taksaal bashers,

http://gursikhijeevan.com/media/video/files/RehatMarayda.wmv

grin.gif

the Mr.Singh in that video raises some strong points. So is it true that Bhai Kahn Singh Naba, Bhai Vir Singh and other Gursikhs did not attend these meetings? but why would they do that if they was among the founders/prominant figures of the Singh Sabha movement? maybe Khalsa Fauji knows the answer?

you know the amount of time you guys spent fighting amongst yourself trying to prove that " I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG' could have been spent on something worth while

and the time you use watching them DEBATE can be used on doing something worthwhile
blush.gif ok ok you got me. buh i didnt read the whole thing tho :@ just bits and pieces <_<

edit: oye wait one skint, that means you read the thread too :D rolleyes.gif

You know what i find sad??

There are some great inspirational posts on this website that have at the most 5 replies. Then you find these threads that have 87 POSTS?

Are you kidding me??

Stop wasting your time arguing and focus on your own sikhi!!!

Give your opinion, fine. Obviuosly there is always going to be someone who doesnt agree so let it be!!!!!!!

Bull chaak maauf karnee.

Vahegurujikakhalsa Vahegurujijkifateh

Guest s133k_s1kh
You know what i find sad??

There are some great inspirational posts on this website that have at the most 5 replies. Then you find these threads that have 87 POSTS?

Are you kidding me??

Stop wasting your time arguing and focus on your own sikhi!!!

Give your opinion, fine. Obviuosly there is always going to be someone who doesnt agree so let it be!!!!!!!

Bull chaak maauf karnee.

Vahegurujikakhalsa Vahegurujijkifateh

FATEH!!!

:@ One more lame attempt to stop the singh soorme :D :@ . You know what Heart .. these singh soorme won't listen ..they are guruji de sache sikh :TH: ..Chakki chalo phatte singho...qaum nu tuhade te maan hai d_oh.gif

you know the amount of time you guys spent fighting amongst yourself trying to prove that " I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG' could have been spent on something worth while
and the time you use watching them DEBATE can be used on doing something worthwhile
Sher Khalsa veerji Papi was just trying to pacify things. He is not wasting time. When i was india, we used to see stray dogs fighting..we didnt enjoy the fights..we tried our best to hush them or throw a stone or two at them <_< . But we can't hit our singh soorme with stones..so all papi was trying was to stop the argument.

Bhul Chuk Maaf