magic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lady(family friend) who daily sprinkle water on car tires before his son take it to skool ohmy.gif (and tey are very highly educated people) but they are soooo stuck with these black magics and stuff..

maybe around 50% of sikh community around world do believe in these stupid magic stuff, cauz as far as i read punjabi newpaper at least three or four pagex out of ten are about these black magic stuff (Peer sayed, ajmeri baba etc..)

I know a lady(family friend) who daily sprinkle water on car tires before his son take it to skool ohmy.gif (and tey are very highly educated people) but they are soooo stuck with these black magics and stuff..

maybe around 50% of sikh community around world do believe in these stupid magic stuff, cauz as far as i read punjabi newpaper at least three or four pagex out of ten are about these black magic stuff (Peer sayed, ajmeri baba etc..)

hahaha u get Ajmeri in da US as well lol

grin.gif

We dont get those in Sweden ..with Guru ji's Mehar.. grin.gif

we got a family or two going to Mandhr n stuff.

but no1 really has contact with them :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

omigosh ohmy.gif this kinda person do matchmaking....the match will never work out tongue.gif .... chal nvm bhainjee if u want interesting few yrs of married life(like tumultous waves tongue.gif ) before going to court (CHOI CHOI SUEY SUEY TOUCH WOOD TOUCH WOOD tongue.gif ) then i can look for her to find me a jeejaajee :@

• 3 weeks later...
there needs to be a line drawn between riddhean siddhan and black magic.riddhean siddhean are powers gained thru loads of paath and agursikh lifestyle.and believe me LOADS of singhs have got them......but by using them r even talking about them ur spiritual level goes down alot ..

riddhean siddhean are never meant to be used for self benefit.even guru nanak stopped the stone at panja sahib to prvent it crushing mardana......but as guru gobind singh said sikhs dont perform cheap tricks to wow crouds or save themselves...many people (eg bhai randhir singh) used RS involintarily......

i bet u do magic all the time..