Loss of hair?

cyb3r_wolf

All this genes stuff that doctors push on us is stupid. It is hereditary they say but that is not true, the emotions that make you lose hair might be hereditary but you can change that.

Hair Loss occurs under stress and even if you were bald I beleive you can grow it back if you put in the work, check out this site: http://www.luftek.com

:T:

Guest balwinderkaur
nope, when i had my hair, my mom would tie a joora which would last for weeks on end.  My hair was fine.

And yes your hair do grow back, unless you have a hair loss problem in your family. 

i think 99% of times Hair Loss  is Genetics.

what happened to ur hair now

yea whats happened to it??????? im curious tongue.gif

I've lost quite a lot for hair doing Kangi Now a days :@

especially the latest week :'(

Can anyone give me advice, cause everymorning (now adays) my hair gets "aray hoy", and fixing it hurts, and ai lose hair..a LOT infact..size of my Jura has decreased quite a lot :@

anyone who can help? :St:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I've lost quite a lot for hair doing Kangi Now a days :@

Can anyone give me advice, cause everymorning (now adays) my hair gets "aray hoy", and fixing it hurts, and ai lose hair..a LOT infact..size of my Jura has decreased quite a lot :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Dude i saw ur pix and ur jorra is like twice bigger than mine and im jealous tongue.gif haha jk

I've lost quite a lot for hair doing Kangi Now a days  :@

Can anyone give me advice, cause everymorning (now adays) my hair gets "aray hoy", and fixing it hurts, and ai lose hair..a LOT infact..size of my Jura has decreased quite a lot  :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Dude i saw ur pix and ur jorra is like twice bigger than mine and im jealous tongue.gif haha jk

I KNOW! I had the nicest Jura eveer

NOw its Much smaller :@

that Picture is quite old :@

no but seriosuly does everyone lose their hair when they get older :T:

that would explain why all adult up here have small Jure :T:

PLEASE HELP..doesn't anyone know how to prevent this!!!!! :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

comb your kesh so its free of any knots.. then lean ur head forward so ur kesh is hanging infront of u - then gather ur kesh together, and twist anti clockwise...when ur kesh is nice n tight then tie ur joora the normal way .. (bringing it around clockwise, tuck and over, pull tight, then remaining tied around the bottom) this way ur kesh are not under the tight tension as when ur kesh is platted....

use oil on ur kesh and often massage ur scalp to keep ur roots healthy

as previously mentioned, hairloss can often be acredited to genetics and u may get alopechiya, IF u do have that u will know cos ull be losing hair in massive chunks lol :@

someone mentioned they have "aray jay" knots in their hair, obviously when u remove these ur kesh will be in less volume rolleyes.gif