.: * Amrit Sanchaar * :.

Taksali Singh

Ek Onkar

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Amrit Sanchar being held at Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmik Diwan, Oldbury, West Midlands, UK on the 18th November 2006. If have not taken Amrit but have the thirst for it, do not wait for a particular Amrit Sanchar, you should attend the next one available to you.

Gurfateh ji

"I have no name"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i met a guy 4rm edward street gurdwara who told me that there is a special amrit that only his jatha give and that some sikhs are doing the amrit wrong. i asked my mum about this and she said it was people making up lies. is this a special jatha making amrit as well?

wjkkwjkp!

i specifically asked for NO Jatha Bashing! and yet people still try to side track from the main purpose of this post.

To answer your question Rupinder Singh - NO THERE IS NO JATHA MAKING AMRIT, ONLY GUROO SAAHIB CAN ADMINISTER AMRIT, NO JATHA, NO PERSON!

If your post is not related to the specific topic and is intended to cause debates/friction/controversy then please refrain from posting.

Just imagine someone who wanted to be blessed with Amrit but was put off by "amritdhaaree's" who wish to cause friction within the panth - im pretty sure that would put them off. Don't be the one to cause someone to turn away from Guroo Saahib - be the one to inspire them!

Dhan Guroo Naanak!

wjkkwjkp!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki faeth

Thats good news that an amrit sanchar has been arranged!!

I just wanted to mention that a lot of people have a misconception that you only present yourself in front of the panj pyarey once (when going as abilakhee to take amrit). Everytime you have a problem or question you should seek help from the panj pyarey, so those asking about naam dridh - dont worry as all you have to do is ask and not create an issue here.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

i met a guy 4rm edward street gurdwara who told me that there is a special amrit that only his jatha give and that some sikhs are doing the amrit wrong. i asked my mum about this and she said it was people making up lies. is this a special jatha making amrit as well?

wjkkwjkp!

i specifically asked for NO Jatha Bashing! and yet people still try to side track from the main purpose of this post.

To answer your question Rupinder Singh - NO THERE IS NO JATHA MAKING AMRIT, ONLY GUROO SAAHIB CAN ADMINISTER AMRIT, NO JATHA, NO PERSON!

If your post is not related to the specific topic and is intended to cause debates/friction/controversy then please refrain from posting.

Just imagine someone who wanted to be blessed with Amrit but was put off by "amritdhaaree's" who wish to cause friction within the panth - im pretty sure that would put them off. Don't be the one to cause someone to turn away from Guroo Saahib - be the one to inspire them!

Dhan Guroo Naanak!

wjkkwjkp!

sorry. im stupid and confused. wont post anything anymore. noone gives any advice anyway. i am not an expert and get told different things by different people

Taksali 101 I’m from Edward Street and there is no one here that says that… Remember Amrit is Amrit and no matter where you take it from as long it’s prepared and given to you by the Panj Pyarae… We had this conversation over the weekend…. REMEMBER…

It ‘s then up to the individual to make sure that they follow Sikh Rehet Maryada and follow what our Guru’s have tought us…

Rabb Rakha

Do Ardas that we may be blessed with AMRIT. Not all can get it. If you see the opportunity go for it.

amrit peevai jis no aap pee-aa-ay.

They alone drink in this Amrit, whom the Lord Himself inspires to do so.

kahai naanak jis no aap tuthaa tin amrit gur tay paa-i-aa. ||13||

Says Nanak, those with whom the Lord is pleased, obtain the Amrit, through the Guru. ||13||

But first come the thirst:

jin ka-o lagee pi-aas amrit say-ay khaahi.

Those who feel thirst for You, take in Your Ambrosial Nectar.

If Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj himself went on His knees to beg for Amrit - why can't we!!!

Saadhsangat jeeo... there will be an Amrit Sanchaar taking place with Guroo Saahibs Kirpa on Saturday 18th November 2006 at Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara Saahib, East Park Rd - Leicester.

The poster is attached - please print off and put up around your local Gurdwara.

For more info please contact Gurdwara Saahib or Daas via pm.

admin saahib sticky please?

http://www.boss-uk.org/index.php?option=co...ew&extid=39

Taksali 101 I’m from Edward Street and there is no one here that says that… Remember Amrit is Amrit and no matter where you take it from as long it’s prepared and given to you by the Panj Pyarae… We had this conversation over the weekend…. REMEMBER…

It ‘s then up to the individual to make sure that they follow Sikh Rehet Maryada and follow what our Guru’s have tought us…

Rabb Rakha

Everything has a maryada to it, even amrit sanchar's have maryada , let me set a scenario for u.

Imagine if ther was an amrit sanchar, and when u actualli went to the amrit sanchar, they had no guru maharaaj present, no perahdhaar, and they didnt keep thier right hand on the batta, would u call tht an amrit sanchar personally i wouldnt, THERE IS A SET MARYADA FOR EVERYTHING, AND IF THE MARYADA IS NOT FOLLOWED THEN HOW CAN YOU CALL IT WHAT IT SUPPOSED TO BE

Rehit Binaa Neh Sikh Kahaavai

Without Rehit, how can you call yourself a Sikh

Same goes with an amrit sanchar, without following the rehat maryada for amrit sanchar how can it be called an amritsanchar, SO MR so called "BABBAR" thats where ur rong

This isnt aimed at this amrit sanchar, Im just replying to the post made by this babbar bloke.