Misinformation About Leamington Gurdwara Incident

GurSa Singh

Sangat Ji

Please note that when i posted earlier for donations, my intentions were via paypal so that addresses would not be disclosed.

If people would like to make donations then please again, contact me via this, or covkhalsa@gmail.com where we can agree details for paypal payment and then forward to Uncles fund.

Thanks

WJKK WJKF

Guest militant singh

BOLE SO NIHALLLLL SATSRIAKAAL,let me jus say this whoever does beadbi will not be 4given who ever disgraces the panth will not be 4given and whoever does guru maharj di beadbi will be severely dealt with

Sangat Ji

Please note that when i posted earlier for donations, my intentions were via paypal so that addresses would not be disclosed.

If people would like to make donations then please again, contact me via this, or covkhalsa@gmail.com where we can agree details for paypal payment and then forward to Uncles fund.

Thanks

WJKK WJKF

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

BUMP. Please contact covkhalsa@gmail.com if you wish to contribute to the £7,500 fine Bhai Sahib is taking on behalf of the Sikh community.

Jab lag Khalsa rahe niara. tab lag tej dio mai sara.

jab eh gahe bipran ki reet. mai na karo in ki parteet.

So long as Khalsa retains his distinct identity, I will give him my entire radiance and strength.

But if he should take on a non-Sikh way of life, then I shall have no confidence in him and withdraw my support and protection.

(Sri Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj)

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest Glasgow Singh

Maharaj has blessed Bhaisahib with the courage to stand up to these people who are committing disgusting acts - he has done a great sewa for the panth!!

GURBAR AKAAAAL!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

We have full faith in Guru Ji that we will raise the £8,000 to pay the fine, even if Singhs raise the monies on their credit cards or loans etc. What is important is that the Sangat (especially Leamington Sangat) should feel the responsibility to contribute to this fine.

I am not saying that Bhai Sahib deserves some kind of commendation or official recognition from the Panth for what he and his family have gone through. But in the midst of what has happened over the last year or so, if the Sangat are still carrying on with their day to day activities, living in ignorance, than we have to question whether it was worth it? All these issues of beadbi would not exist if the Sangat are strong, if they are not so easily manipulated. This is where we as a Kaum fall down; in truth the majority of us do not understand our relationship with our Guru. If we did then our community leaders and jathebhadia would show a big concern to the issues of beadbi.

I think we need to put the ball back into the Sikh community’s court; they need to feel responsible for this issue. In a way the sangat are washing their hands of any issue by passing the buck on to others. So in reality we are failing to create a movement where the Sangat stand against beadbi themselves.

Why don’t our community leaders or jathabhadia feel the responsibility to combat beadbi, why are certain big issues like Smethwick or Southall or Ek Niwas picked over issues like meat and sharab halls in Gurdwara complexes like Leamington, Swindon, Leeds, Huddersfield, Sunderland, Wednesfield and the various UK Ramgharia or Bhatra Gurdwaras?

The Leamington incident only occurred because of the lack of response from Sikh community leaders and jathabhandia on addressing the degradation and erosion of our Gurdwara Maryada in the UK. The result was large group of Singhs and Singhia from around the country took it off their own back to confront the blatant sacrilege taking place within one of our Guru Ghars. Instead of our community leaders, our own elders, showing any association to this issue, many were quick in condemning the youth and washed their hands of anything to do with the incident. The people left to pick up the pieces were people like Bhai Jaswinder Singh Ubhi and his family. No one else was willing to come forward at the time.

Bhai Jaswinder Singh served a 4 month custodial sentence and received a 2 year probationary period with a £7,500 fine and £500 court costs. He became the fall guy by default and happily accepted the accusations bestowed upon him. Why should we let one individual take all the blame or finger pointing for the failings of our community! No one wants a criminal record or to serve time in prison, but Bhai Sahib accepted this and took them as offerings from the Akal Purakh, so that tomorrow the Sangat would arise and confront the mortification of Sikh ideals within their own community.

Bhai Jaswinder Singh and his family should not pay a penny towards this fine, the Sangat as a whole must realise that it is their responsibility to pay this fine off.

Jab lag Khalsa rahe niara. tab lag tej dio mai sara.

jab eh gahe bipran ki reet. mai na karo in ki parteet.

So long as Khalsa retains his distinct identity, I will give him my entire radiance and strength.

But if he should take on a non-Sikh way of life, then I shall have no confidence in him and withdraw my support and protection.

(Sri Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj)

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!