Salute To Sikh Souljahz

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

Salute to Sikh Souljahz who fought evil all around da world 4rm japan to Germany to Isreal and to Burma i salute those who kept the Khalsa tradition of martial ideology alive and agve up thier 2day for our 2morw beacsue of them we are here ,HItler once said if had the Sikhs in his army he could rule the world -praise by the most evil man in the world ,he could see the martial glory Sikhs had -and Singhs wiped his armies out acorss the contients WJKKWJKF post-3632-1163368153.jpg

hitler probably did fear the sikhs, as most tyrant do. :D

look at abdali, zakhriyah khan, massa rangar, indira gandhi, beant sio...even the "super cop" KP Gill doesn't go anywhere without z plus secuirty becuase he knows the khalsa is lurking everywhere. the khalsa strikes fear into the tyrants and the oppressed seek its refuge. the khalsa reigns supreme and the tyrants dread to battle with the khalsa.

the khalsa is guru and the guru is khalsa. the guru is victorious and the tyrants live and die in fear.

peace.

hitler probably did fear the sikhs, as most tyrant do. :D

look at abdali, zakhriyah khan, massa rangar, indira gandhi, beant sio...even the "super cop" KP Gill doesn't go anywhere without z plus secuirty becuase he knows the khalsa is lurking everywhere. the khalsa strikes fear into the tyrants and the oppressed seek its refuge. the khalsa reigns supreme and the tyrants dread to battle with the khalsa.

the khalsa is guru and the guru is khalsa. the guru is victorious and the tyrants live and die in fear.

peace.

:@ nicly said

My great grandfather served in Sudan in WWII.

My dad said that the locals were terrified of the Singhs, for they looked like monsters to them. Huge buff Singhs with long hair spread accross their shoulders (drying them out) that have big beards, and eat trees (datun-desi tooth brush) for breakfast. No wonder Hitler feared us.

"Asi o han jina dian chhatian ne nejian de moohn mor dite"

"Khalsian ne jo kush kita, us da koaun undaja lae.

Ahmad Shah Abdali varge, Khalsian ne maar bhujae"

Have you any proof Hitler said that about Sikhs :D @

i heard about hitler commenting on sikhs alot. i read one of his quotes that if there are any ppl id fear its the sikhs. cuz there saint soldiers....sumtin like that :TH:

yes i have seen quotes at sikh war exhibitions is in old style english in one of his memoirs and diaries