Protest In Edinburgh

Sikh Soldier

WJKK WJKF.

It was reported that around 200 Sikhs from around the UK turned up, and that it was a good turn out and that the local Edinburgh sangat was happy to see so many Singhs and Singhneea. Well only the last point brings a smile to myself. the other two points (200 sikhs and good turn out) are an absolute joke!

Where were the other hundreds of thousands of 'Sikhs'? asleep? yeah! physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually!!!

I myself was there and was I the only one who thought the turn out was shameful? Now I aint pointing fingers at any City in particular or any group of people (because you know yourself if and why you was there or not), considering the importance of hair in Sikhi, considering this is in the UK (on our doorstep), considering it was a young child to whom this happened to, considering most Gurudwaras were (or should have) provided FREE transport and langar, considering that people call themselves Sikhs, I for one was very disappointed. :D

Its the same faces I see, same faces at the marches, same faces at the protests, same faces at the R4G rallys. :TH:

Now i know it was cold (trust me people, I was freezing), but I personally feel that some people only give it loads in writing and when the camera lens is flashing :lol:

when the camera is on and lights are flashing then people want to run to the front!!! "get my pic in the paper so I can frame it"!!! :lol:

people rant and rave about Khalistan (as you can tell by my signature), but if you cant make to Scotland, how the hell are you gonna have the kirpa to be in Punjab if anything goes on there?

If that little kid is reading this, I just wanna say "Say strong Singh, and remember that although your hundreds of miles from some sangat, our thoughts, prayers and strength is with you"

Bole Sonihaal, Sat Sri Akaal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its true.........where was all the sangat????

its all gud sayin kirpa for next time.......but we all need to WAKE UP NOW.....not next time......personally there should be no excuses for those who were not there on sunday.

If Harmandir Sahib gets attacked again.......do we all think "i cudnt get time off work" is gonna be a gud enuf excuse

if we cant get to scotland how we gonna get to punjab if we're needed????

it was good to have a full coach but where were all the coaches from other cities???

......its true what sikh soldier is sayin........everyone wants to jump up and down about Khalistan but yet cant get to scotland to help a Singh who had his Kesh cut off!!!!!

and its true its always the same faces at all the protests, rallys, R4G!

Everyone wants to argue to the death about issues on this site but no-one wants to get off the asses and do something...........

FULL RESPECT TO THOSE WHO WERE THERE ON SUNDAY IN EDINBURGH

I apoligise if i sound out or order but it had to be said

Bhul chuk maaf