Suleman The Bhoot

VAAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHAALSAA, VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!

I was reading a presentation on life and death when i cam across a part about Suleman the ghost! Apparently there is an audio of him or something to do with him, does anybody have it? and could anybody tell me the whole conversation that the ghost had with the sangat jee? thank you very much

guroo kirpaa jee

VAAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHAALSAA, VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

is that a real conversation with a ghost? Is it scary becouse im not listing to it if it is lol?

:D if any ghost try to scare u guys just give him my name and tell him that i will look fwd to c him. lol u guys are talking bhoots blush.gif who care about them. our life and death is in the hands of waheguru ji than why we scare of these things. namm japo singho. and plz plz plz don't start any new topic abt these things.

Guest Khalsa Productions

:D if any ghost try to scare u guys just give him my name and tell him that i will look fwd to c him. lol u guys are talking bhoots blush.gif who care about them. our life and death is in the hands of waheguru ji than why we scare of these things. namm japo singho. and plz plz plz don't start any new topic abt these things.

no i'm not scared of ghost (or aliens lol) i love them i think there funny. What I meant was has he got one of those funny voices.

the spirit is sulaman speaking to a brahmgiani sant (forgot sant ji's name but he is well known)

dharam raaj told him he would be a spirit for 1000 years and he would get mukhthi from a sant(who name i forgot) and then he would have to live 10 more human janams and then he would aquire mukhthi. he is now in canada and living a gursikhi jeevan ( he told us that he is going and where ).

he said very good points 1 of which he said he was around at guru ji's time and he knew when he saw guru nanak dev ji he saw god in him, he said there was no difference between god and guru ji.

loads of good points so just listen to the audio.

WJKK WJKF

suleman only spoke to baba isher singh once

the other times he spoke to the sewadars

if u guys realise the conversation is not continuous