Suleman The Bhoot

what is a baba?

someone who prays and preaches the messages of our Gurus?

sounds like a gyani only they don't sit in one place or Gurdwara or commity.

If you are against the babas then you must be against the gyanis.

Randip Singh if you came to preach at a Gurdwara we might have what 100 200 or 300 people there if you advertised a lot.

when a gyani or baba of high avastha is coming we have much much more sangat than you and your friends could ever convince to come to the Gurdwara.

and last but not least, are you Amritdhari?

let me ask you another way: have you given your head to the Guru?

Where who was the concept of Baba or Gyani part of Sikhism? Who says I have to believe in Gyani's or Baba's to be a Sikh?

Why should I preach? I have no intention of fame. Any books I may or may not publish would never be under my real name of Randip Singh because I do not seek fame like Pakhandhi Baba's/Gyani's who are a dime a dozen. I wouldn't give such a person a second look let alone listen to them. I am constantly being asked to lecture on sikh history at temples and alike....but I refuse, because I seek no fame, and I refuse to be in the service of corrupt Baba's/Gyani's who run our temple's.

Whether I have given my head or not is also none of your business. This is the way people like you exclude people from Gurudwara's.........because they are not Amritdhari (and I am not saying I am or I am not), I would not be allowed to do Sewa. How ridiculous is that.....that a person of good intention and of good charachter cannot be involved in debates around Sikhism becasue he she is not an Amritdhari.

Its ones opinion, we should respect everyones opinion and thoughts. If it bring you more close to Sikhi and Waheguru then its true for you, If you think its bringing you farther apart then its false..

If it helps believe in it, but if it doesn't then disregard it and walk your way out.. and continue..

Its ones opinion, we should respect everyones opinion and thoughts. If it bring you more close to Sikhi and Waheguru then its true for you, If you think its bringing you farther apart then its false..

If it helps believe in it, but if it doesn't then disregard it and walk your way out.. and continue..

Exactly what i thought before i put this post on!

this is gonna sound so gay or something like huh( :D )? ..u guys are way above me....intellectually, and spritually.

so jus forgive me for sounding so childish like always. blush.gif

randip singh ji it's ur choice if u dont want fame; if u wanna think in that context. but if one comes to think of it...can one really have the so called "fame" without hukum?

im trying not to compare guru sahib with sants or babajis. people like u are very lucky who can get away without being in publics eye. it is very hard to hind the kamayi nd the glow from the otherz. dont wanna discuss this...but hpefully u know what i mean.

the reason i see someone asked u if u were amritdhari is because...once u have given your self to Akal...your "fame" becomes His, ur good deeds aren't yours anymore. whatever you do u dont take it as "I DID IT" "I AM SO GOOD" AND ALL TEH OTHER EGOISTIC STUFF. its only people like me who get caught into it and lose the spirtual bliss(oneness with waheguru)

we just get so caught up in this separation of the soul from PRIME SOUL that it only leads us into ________!

we can discuss this or talk good or bad about the maharpurakhs who have given ttheir whole jivan to help the humanity (im far from it...i cant even take care of my own self..let alone help humanity)

they have done their part...lived their life to the fullest. all we can do is learn from them and see where do we stand.

it is very hard to do the things the spiritual people do. we can question their intentions all we want but at the end of it...we are only responsible for our own deeds/karams.

u think they want that fame? or do they really care what people think of them?

i have never met sant isher singh ji so i can't really say much... but by have heard kathas and have met people whoz lives have been changed with his sangat. all i have is respect and love for him!

bhul chuk muaf karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jiki fateh