Alexandra The Great!

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJKK VJKF

I got told that Alexander the great was going to take amrith.... Is this tru?

VJKK VJKF!

meet the greatest fan of ALXDR the Great blush.gif lol

ye he kinda was in search of amrit. without going too much into his life and writing a whole essay or long post makin it sound so dramatic .....

(i find my self saying this a lot these days on this forum)

define amrit?

he wanted to find such a fountain or water that he had heard about which would make him immortal.

mythology always talks about such a fountain (youth fountain) or some sorta water or liquid of some flower which can make a human or any livin thing immortal

hope that helpz in clerify tht question

surnar munjan amrit khojte soh amrit gur te payea .... eh bani shaid panjve pitta di hai (i may be wrong) amrit was there but dasme pita pargat kitta and sikhan nu bakhsheya ..... 1699 toon pehlan amrit gupt see .....

alexander ... yes he was looking for amrit .... and he also found it ... but ek istri de kehn te oh amrit pe nahi sakyea see .... u can say he was made fool by a lady ....

alexander ... yes he was looking for amrit .... and he also found it ... but ek istri de kehn te oh amrit pe nahi sakyea see .... u can say he was made fool by a lady ....

yup blame the womn :D jokez..

i would wanna know what he found. do you knw what it was? could ja plz go deep into that.

if one thinks of it... he is immotal..

we all know about him. even after these many yrs people still remebr him and talk about him.

He taught the greatest lesson to the whole humanity (mortal world)

yes why not but also brought gayness in this world as he was a homosexual.

yup blame the womn :D jokez..

i would wanna know what he found. do you knw what it was? could ja plz go deep into that.

if one thinks of it... he is immotal..

we all know about him. even after these many yrs people still remebr him and talk about him.

He taught the greatest lesson to the whole humanity (mortal world)