What are the signs of a manmukh?

guruvah

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

we're just going round and round in circles jostling with each other claiming to be the biggest moorakh or manmukh. okay since we all are moorakhs and manmukhs, lets pull up our socks and TRY to becoem gurmukh okie???

I didnt realize how bad gossip was. I think I'll stop that first

hehehehhehehehheheheh thats a girls or old ladies hobby tongue.gif hehehheheheh :@

The reason for their inability is that they have a burden of sins in their balance;these negetivity, or anti-force. would not encourage them to get up for simram.Simran is only fruitful if it is performed with purity of heart,and mudt be free of sinful desires.....and to wash the burden of sins....

That is me.

btw.........this book is distributed FREE here in malaysia& singapore!!.......BUT u will have to pay for the postage! 

No, this is not the case. I live in US and I requested 30 copies for our organization, and they sent me over 30 copies of this book with NO charge, not even one penny. so please email them and request the copy. They will send it to you. good luck!