What are the signs of a manmukh?

guruvah

later today was readin a book,Divine Mystic reflestion on gurmat....by gumukh piare giani niranjan singh.....and it was about manmukh.......when i read it....I FOUND EACH AND EVERY OF THESE QUALITIES IN ME!! :'( blush.gifnonono.gif ......nad this striked m a lot!

................................................................................

What are the signs of a manmukh?A manmukh thinkz everyone is his enemy for no logical reason.He never thinks of doing a good deed at anytime.He is egoistic,has no feelings of sympathy or mercy for anyone in distress.

A manmukh is alwayz in a state of jealousy.If he sees somebody’s beautiful house. He suffers a pang in his heart, becomes distressful and fills himself with sorrow.He craves for all the sukhz(happiness) in the world, such as, wealth,property ect.Such a person makes it a habbit of passing derogatory remarks about others and likes to listen to nindah.(gossip)

A manmukh likes to praise himself and talks bad about poor people and holds them in low esteem.

Another sigh of a manmukh ,says Guru Ji,is that such a person is fond of giving lectures,regarding religion,which is NOT of intrest to the sangat and wh

ich is NOT appreciated.(I am sure vick and rochak is remembering me at this part!)

A manmukh follows the dictates of his mind.He is not intrested in AMRIT;neither is he willing to take out one-tenth of his honest earning(deswand) or time for Lord’s work.

In fact he is HE IS NOT FAITHFULL TO GIS GURU JEE AND PRACTISES NOTHING BUT FALSEHOOD!!!!!

................................................................................

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this quote is from the book!:

some people say they cannot awake themself in time for the amritvela.The reason for their inability is that they have a burden of sins in their balance;these negetivity, or anti-force. would not encourage them to get up for simram.Simran is only fruitful if it is performed with purity of heart,and mudt be free of sinful desires.....and to wash the burden of sins....one MUST attend SATSANGAT.......by regularly attending it....maharaj does the kirpa of amritvela! ^_^ ........