A Khalistani Question

jassa

Guest Narinder Singh

Once again, it isnt about NRI Sikhs or Indian Sikhs, its about those Sikhs who complain when people have shaheedi samagams or programs related to khalistan or human rights.

If u look at the original post, he was complaining about sikhs in the west going on and on about khalistan "blah blah blah", what annoys me is that sikhs in india (like him) spend all their time trash talking sikhs who chose to be a voice for the rights of sikhs in india. Why? why does it bother sikhs in india so much that sikhs over here remember their shaheeds? That they remember the hardships they went through?

If Sikhs in India or in the west dont wanna do anything, then whatever, they dont have to, but dont talk crap about the Sikhs who chose to, thats all im saying.

Fateh.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

If Sikhs in India or in the west dont wanna do anything, then whatever, they dont have to, but dont talk crap about the Sikhs who chose to, thats all im saying.

Thats all i was saying :TH:

Narinder veer,

no one cares about the khalistan issues that sikhs in the west talk about. Not many in punjab have access to what goes in the west. Its a few who have access to the internet and western sikh media.

Check my post on Satwant and Beant Singh.. and all the shaheedi seva u r talking about not even a dollar is reached india if it did beant singhs childern wouldnt be living in such a condition!!! These guys in forigen gurudawars are looting all the money and making houses for themselves buying the latest cars... Read my Post then tell me what Seva u r talking about.... so much money is being collected by gurudwars and the children of such great shaheeds how took revenge for injustice against sikhs and Golden Temple, arnt even allowed at school living on such low incomes where we should have awareded them... I presume they will turn out to be the greatis anti Sikhsss because they have seeen the reality... all those shaheedi samagams or programs related to khalistan or human rights. are ntn but rippin you off they fool u and u get fooled i mean didnt u ever think where dat money was going...

Read my post on Satwant and Beant Singh and then prove me worng

Narinder Singh before you start making bold statments... get to the depth of that matter!!

Last post was supposed to be Wrong,, not worng by bad

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Once again, it isnt about NRI Sikhs or Indian Sikhs, its about those Sikhs who complain when people have shaheedi samagams or programs related to khalistan or human rights.

If u look at the original post, he was complaining about sikhs in the west going on and on about khalistan "blah blah blah", what annoys me is that sikhs in india (like him) spend all their time trash talking sikhs who chose to be a voice for the rights of sikhs in india. Why? why does it bother sikhs in india so much that sikhs over here remember their shaheeds? That they remember the hardships they went through?

Fateh.

They claim they face hardships for what we rant about away from the animals that govern there.

People talk about Iraqis, Kashmiri, Afghani, Palestinians etc etc nobody mentions Sikhs killed for being Sikhs, women raped for being Sikh Khalsa's killed for being Khalsa - Makes me cry!! no.gif

Dhan Guru Nanak Jine Kal Tariya pray.gif

Guest Narinder Singh

Fateh.

They claim they face hardships for what we rant about away from the animals that govern there.

People talk about Iraqis, Kashmiri, Afghani, Palestinians etc etc nobody mentions Sikhs killed for being Sikhs, women raped for being Sikh Khalsa's killed for being Khalsa - Makes me cry!! no.gif

Dhan Guru Nanak Jine Kal Tariya pray.gif

Exactly, and those who do talk about Sikh rights are criticized by their very own.

bhenji whos fault is it ????? whos ..... true sikhs or khalistanis died or are still fighting .... few i cant call them khalistanis ran away to us canada and started speaking from there .... few like us changed with time .... whoes fault is it .... if we cant get rights from these 70 crore sheeps are we singhs ????? are NRIs speaking of communty unity and all ... are the not fighting for gurudwaras in usa ???? is not canadian singhs abusing singhs in uk ....

i m full of confussion ....

maffi

im not sayin it is anyone's fault ... its just the nationalistic feelings that have been building up .. as for questions y r we NRI's interested ? ... i think because of a sense of belonging ... just to kno that u belong somewhere ... i dun kno how to explain it ... buh something along those lines ... also i wasnt aware americans were fightin for gurudwaras nor abuh the fact that canadian sikhs were slanderin uk sikhs and i think if they were then it wud most likely be about how the guys trim their daris .. those guys are just total hypocrites ... keepin ur turban but not ur dhari ... anyways dats nto wuh this is abuh ...

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

what has this thread accomplished?

complaining about money not reaching shaheed families? Go check how much charawa goes to Harmandir Sahib. You tell me that charawa from guru sahib's golak isn't enough to pay for shaheed families?

please.

It was the SGPC who decided they were no longer going to help shaheed families because BJP, their gurus, told them not to help terrorists' kids.

20 million sikhs in India, who's religion is to do kirat kamayee, vand chakna, and your complaining about money?

shaheeds' families are living in such conditions because fellow Indian sikhs turned their backs on them. there are 20 million of you "soorme" over there, chak dio kam nu.

peace.

first of all i m sorry if i hurt some one d_oh.gif maffi .... i m just saying what i have been looking at past 2 - 3 years attending relegious and shaheedi protest looking at our lesders in gurudwaras .... and i m learning guru shabad katha from taksali singhs but my family background is a nihung .... i think i m relegiously most confused guy on site .... so if under confussion i said some thing wrong maffi .... i support khalistan but not the path we are making to achive it ... and the NRI only talking no action teases me the most ..... and i m not critisizing any one ....

bhull chukk maff ....

what has this thread accomplished?

complaining about money not reaching shaheed families? Go check how much charawa goes to Harmandir Sahib. You tell me that charawa from guru sahib's golak isn't enough to pay for shaheed families?

please.

It was the SGPC who decided they were no longer going to help shaheed families because BJP, their gurus, told them not to help terrorists' kids.

20 million sikhs in India, who's religion is to do kirat kamayee, vand chakna, and your complaining about money?

shaheeds' families are living in such conditions because fellow Indian sikhs turned their backs on them. there are 20 million of you "soorme" over there, chak dio kam nu.

peace.

bhajji where in my any post i had said punjabi sikhs are better ???? i m just trying to say ... situations are different in here .... and shahid families is that only sgpc duty to help them .... and bhajji u said about charrava at harmandir sahib being missused i fully agree .... but it was time when there was mahants in harmandir sahib they were removed with the force oh khanda and the khanda was used in the battle field in punjab .... i dont think so this khanda was used on internet at that time .... and some singh was playing khanda in uk and killing mahants here .... a worrior is needed to be in battle field .... then commanding from another continent .....

ek warri punjab police de dande khaa ke dekh lao wapas mudd jawoge agli flight toon....

bhajji if badal is wrong how come his people win elections again and again in sgpc .... why people support him .... according to me the answer is lack of education .... and its going down and down .... so if u have 10 rupees where would u like to spend it educating atleast one person .... or making posters of khalistan with that 10 rupee which no will understand ?????? and after few days some one will be eating kulchas wrapped in them ....

maffi pray.gif

See this is whats wrong with brainwashed Sikhs in India, they'll spend all their time b*tching about sikhs remembering shaheeds, supporting the khalistan movement or speaking for human rights, but never once <banned word filter activated> about the very people responsible for these crimes. Sikhs in india dont know the reality of what really happens, hell how many sikhs really care about whats going on in punjab? Close to none.

Instead of spending all your time and energy complaining about people who care about the shaheeds and families still suffering because of what happened and still is happening in punjab, why dont u see how your government has hijacked your faith? Why do u people still vote for people like badal? Why do u people show up in the thousands at congress rallies? These are the very people resposible for the murders rapes and tortures of your brothers and sisters, yet u vote for these blood thirsty murderers, are u people stupid or has your conscious died?

A senior leader of BJP, Jaswant Singh recently visited the University of Berkeley in California and had to face a handful of sikh protestors who didnt let him finish his speech, but we all know that sikhs in india would bring this a-hole to their homes and serve him dinner. But you indian sikhs would complain about the sikhs protesting rather than the murderer Jaswan Singh.

Badal or any of these SGPC or Akali doondeh would never even think of openly visiting the US, UK or Canada because they're well aware of whats in store for them. These thugs have "secret" meetings where people only find out they came after they left. What are they so afraid of? Oh wait, the truth!

Sure Sikhi is in a bad state, all over the world, but please, lets be realistic and realize that it barely exists in punjab today, punjab is where sikhi came from, punjab is where the khalsa was created, punjab is where all those sikhs were martyred, not in the US, not in the UK and not in Canada.

I ask u all to come out to the west for even a month, see the singhs over here and you'll see what true sikhi is.

Oh and before i forget, keep in mind what happened to india's super-cop KPS Gill when he visited the west, he wasn't so "super" then was he?

Fateh.

ok bhajji i m bitching sorry for that d_oh.gif we are not brainwashed .... and if we are then its not by hindus but by sikhs .... sikhs in punjab care for whats happening .... but what can we do .... the sants who tell them to keep hairs take amrit and leave sharab are shown red flags in canada ....

a question .... how much amritparchar canadian or uk sikhs has done in canada or uk .... how many mona sikhs are inspired to keep hairs ?????

and i can with the blessings of guru can say that only at akal takth sahib 400 - 500 people take amrit every week and out of which around 40 % are mona sikhs who are inspired to keep hairs by one or other gursikh .... i have not idea what total amrit sanchar at gurudwaras all around punjab .... but i have one thing in mind may be wrong but its far higher then total amrit parchar in rest of world .... though dollars attract good ragis kathwachaks pathis and granthis to west ....

why people vote for badal as i have said its because of lack of education .... instead of educating people ... we are spending our time khalistan zindabad ....

ok bhajji whats done with jaswant singhs is very good thing .... but here is my point get 200 - 300 hundred NRIs to india ... do the same to him in punjab ... then i will ask u if the situation in punjab and usa is same .... when u will arranging doctors for ur fellow protesters after the lathi charge and brutual 1 on 10 beating by police and arranging lawyers to get ur passports back after they were force fully taken from u by the govt .... sitting in ac rooms and typing on laptops it seems very easy .....

if sikhi is not chardikalla then how come u say everything else will be in chardikalla our leaders our farmers our khalistan .... whats need of time sikhi or khalistan ????

and sorry bhajji i m not at all willing to remove my kirpan sit in plane and go there to see what sikhi is after loosing my sikhi by removing kirpan ....

bhajji a question from you thats disturbing since few months now may be u can help .... i met a chardikalla nihung singh at budhadal few months back .... he told me one thing which was like bullet for me .... he said make khalistan in 2006 and by 2008 3 new countries will born JATTSTAN BHAPASTAN AND DALITSTAN ..... is he wrong ....again whats need of time khalistan or sikhi ....

sikhi khalsapanth is foundation of khalsaraj .... and do u think it is strong and united enough so that a khalsa raj can stand on this foundation ....

bhull chukk maff

Guest PunjabSingh

See this is whats wrong with brainwashed Sikhs in India, they'll spend all their time b*tching about sikhs remembering shaheeds, supporting the khalistan movement or speaking for human rights, but never once <banned word filter activated> about the very people responsible for these crimes. Sikhs in india dont know the reality of what really happens, hell how many sikhs really care about whats going on in punjab? Close to none.

Instead of spending all your time and energy complaining about people who care about the shaheeds and families still suffering because of what happened and still is happening in punjab, why dont u see how your government has hijacked your faith? Why do u people still vote for people like badal? Why do u people show up in the thousands at congress rallies? These are the very people resposible for the murders rapes and tortures of your brothers and sisters, yet u vote for these blood thirsty murderers, are u people stupid or has your conscious died?

A senior leader of BJP, Jaswant Singh recently visited the University of Berkeley in California and had to face a handful of sikh protestors who didnt let him finish his speech, but we all know that sikhs in india would bring this a-hole to their homes and serve him dinner. But you indian sikhs would complain about the sikhs protesting rather than the murderer Jaswan Singh.

Badal or any of these SGPC or Akali doondeh would never even think of openly visiting the US, UK or Canada because they're well aware of whats in store for them. These thugs have "secret" meetings where people only find out they came after they left. What are they so afraid of? Oh wait, the truth!

Sure Sikhi is in a bad state, all over the world, but please, lets be realistic and realize that it barely exists in punjab today, punjab is where sikhi came from, punjab is where the khalsa was created, punjab is where all those sikhs were martyred, not in the US, not in the UK and not in Canada.

I ask u all to come out to the west for even a month, see the singhs over here and you'll see what true sikhi is.

Oh and before i forget, keep in mind what happened to india's super-cop KPS Gill when he visited the west, he wasn't so "super" then was he?

Fateh.

ok bhajji i m bitching sorry for that d_oh.gif we are not brainwashed .... and if we are then its not by hindus but by sikhs .... sikhs in punjab care for whats happening .... but what can we do .... the sants who tell them to keep hairs take amrit and leave sharab are shown red flags in canada ....

a question .... how much amritparchar canadian or uk sikhs has done in canada or uk .... how many mona sikhs are inspired to keep hairs ?????

and i can with the blessings of guru can say that only at akal takth sahib 400 - 500 people take amrit every week and out of which around 40 % are mona sikhs who are inspired to keep hairs by one or other gursikh .... i have not idea what total amrit sanchar at gurudwaras all around punjab .... but i have one thing in mind may be wrong but its far higher then total amrit parchar in rest of world .... though dollars attract good ragis kathwachaks pathis and granthis to west ....

why people vote for badal as i have said its because of lack of education .... instead of educating people ... we are spending our time khalistan zindabad ....

ok bhajji whats done with jaswant singhs is very good thing .... but here is my point get 200 - 300 hundred NRIs to india ... do the same to him in punjab ... then i will ask u if the situation in punjab and usa is same .... when u will arranging doctors for ur fellow protesters after the lathi charge and brutual 1 on 10 beating by police and arranging lawyers to get ur passports back after they were force fully taken from u by the govt .... sitting in ac rooms and typing on laptops it seems very easy .....

if sikhi is not chardikalla then how come u say everything else will be in chardikalla our leaders our farmers our khalistan .... whats need of time sikhi or khalistan ????

and sorry bhajji i m not at all willing to remove my kirpan sit in plane and go there to see what sikhi is after loosing my sikhi by removing kirpan ....

bhajji a question from you thats disturbing since few months now may be u can help .... i met a chardikalla nihung singh at budhadal few months back .... he told me one thing which was like bullet for me .... he said make khalistan in 2006 and by 2008 3 new countries will born JATTSTAN BHAPASTAN AND DALITSTAN ..... is he wrong ....again whats need of time khalistan or sikhi ....

sikhi khalsapanth is foundation of khalsaraj .... and do u think it is strong and united enough so that a khalsa raj can stand on this foundation ....

bhull chukk maff

I agree with jassa veer here on the various points he has made.

Here is just one example of the sorry state of affairs amongst Sikhs :

Yesterday,I went to yahoo messenger just to inform the Sikhs in Punjab rooms to inform them about today's barnala rally of SAD(Amritsar).I had my headphone on and when I entered a room I heard the choicest of filthy abuses Sikhs were saying to each other (I know people do abuse each other in various other rooms but the most disgusting can be found in yahoo's punjab rooms).Then I might a Sikh who said he was badal's supporter and said what can Mann sahib do "oh taan kut(beating) khaa k aa gya" .What I told help that Mann supporters were very less compared to badal daliyas at kathunangal ,he said "bai kut taan kut he hundi" .I told him it was not " kut " do you mean to say that in 1984 Sikhs were in Delhi and elsewhere ,Was that "kut" ? He had no answer and instead said "chal bai aapaan ke leina chalo kuriyaan labhiye ...".

Just a few minutes later another person entered the room and was saying Mann da "dimagh khraab"(mad) hai .When I said he's not mad but if some other person had been tortured the way he had been that person would have surely gone mad .

In that room there was another person who had gone to canada just a month back from India.He was totally anti badal and pro mann .

I know yahoo does not represent all the Sikhs or Punjab but this brief talk made me realised that we in Punjab are indeed brain washed in some way .We do not appreciate the Qurbani of our real Sikh leaders and even go to the extent of calling them mad .Whereas one person who has been in Canada for just one month knows more about the Sikh struggle than us here in Punjab.The young generation in Punjab are either ignorant about the Sikh struggle or are deliberating closing their eyes in front of the upcoming storm.

Actually young people should be the last ones to support badal and it is the young people who suffered the most in fake encounters,torture during badal's tenure .

It was Akali dal leaders like badal who gave the slogan of "dharam yudh" morcha and got so many Sikh youth killed and now badal and his clan dont even like the mentioning of those shaheeds and have totally forgotten them and their families.Only Shiromani Akali Dal(Amritsar) is taking care and fighting the cases of shaheeds' families.

My yesterday's story just doesnt end here.In the next room I entered their was a group of youngsters cracking jokes on BHAPPAS .Yes Jassa veer is correct in saying that first we should totally unite as Sikhs and not divide ourselves as Bhappas,Jatts,Ramgarhias,Lobanas etc etc only then we could think of Khalistan otherwise if Khalistan does come into being it will be further divided into smaller states .

I dont know about Sikhs in Canada/USA/UK/AUS etc but here in Punjab the caste system amongst Sikhs is very much prevalent .The so called sikh leaders like badal are in fact encouraging this caste system whereas Sardar Mann whom they are calling mad openly denounced and called for stopping 2-2 Gurdwaras and 2-2 Kabristaans by different castes in our villages .

So to summarise Sikhs must first finish the caste system prevailing amongst us .

Sikh youth have to be woken up from their sleep so that they once again feel pride in the Sikhi swaroop as was the case in the 1980's.Shiromani Akali Dal(Amritsar) has to be encouraged in every way possible to save Sikhi from more degeneration.

Harjot Singh Brar