the senghs n police tried to ask to take maharaaj many tyms b4

but i dnt know what actually was resolved but now i fink dey got

senchiya sahibs 2 but im not 2 sure...

VAHEGUROOO!!

got maharaaj back noww i jus had a phone call

pray.gif

bhul chuk maarf karna ji

as i dnt knw much and i have proably got lost of stuff wrong

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEUGRU JI KI FATEH... also to let the sanghat know that in greenford wadbhag gurudwara mahraj saroop was taken peacefully and was succesfull in stoppin this beadbi happening there ever again after 16 Years of mahraj being there!!! Thank you to all the sangat n sevadars who turnd up to help us and com for our guru ... very nice to c that people do care bout our guru ...took about 6 horus but eventually mahraj was taken peacefully... some dedicated singhs went to ek niwas stirhgt after knowing there is no solution happining over there.. but towards 9oclok the singhs and singhin'ah finally stopd beadbi from eknwas... yesterday was a very proudd day of sikhs we showd we are with our guru and are not goin to stand for this... i hope in the near future when beadbi lyk this hapends everyone from all areas gets togeather n stops this beadbi from ever hapining in england again... waheguru ji ka khalsa waheugur ji ki fatehh!!!

RAJ KERGA KHALSA !!!! AKAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Check out the bbc news report. Hang on- holy book?? the book?? have they not learned yet? or is it because Sikhs are still treating the pavitar saroop of sri Guru Granth Sahibjee as a book?

Anyone willing to complain to the bbc of their derogotary statement about Sri Guru Granth Sahibjee being called a book?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/6168145.stm

Sikhs hold protest over holy book

The protest continued for several hours on Sunday

Trouble broke out during a protest involving hundreds of people relating to the placing of the Sikh holy book in a multi-faith building.

There were reports of minor injuries during the incident, which lasted for several hours on Sunday at the Ek Niwas centre in Blakenhall, Wolverhampton.

The incident, in Dudley Road, ended when protesters walked out with the book, it is believed.

West Midlands Police said the trouble was quickly contained.

Meeting due

Community leader, Dr Sadhu Singh, said a number of meetings were held in the summer and an agreement was reached to return the holy scriptures to India.

But another volume was then placed in a room.

Police said they were called to a protest in the afternoon, which was initially peaceful but minor disorder broke out at about 1600 GMT.

A spokesman said: "Officers quickly contained the disorder and a crowd of approximately 400 people remained until 9pm when they began to disperse.

"Officers continued to monitor the area through the night but the situation remained peaceful.

"Police are speaking to both sides of this dispute and a meeting is due where it is hoped that the situation can be resolved.

"West Midlands Police will work with the communities it serves to resolve this situation speedily and amicably, but will not allow disorder of any sort to be used to achieve aims."

Dr Singh said: "The temple is just down the road, a couple of hundred yards.

"Any believer in (the) Sikh faith could go to the temple. There's a library there and the temple is open virtually around the clock."