Beadbi At Ek Niwas

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

Sakhi of Baba Balak Nath Ji

Shivji was doing amar katha but parvati fell asleep but i think a unhatched egg heard the katha and hatched and flew out i think it was a bird and shiv ji got his trident and ran after it then Narad Muni (son of Brahma) stopped him and said show daya (mercy) they both agreed to send to prithvi (earth) to do udaar

Baba Ji had a hard childhood and was victimised he got complaints from the villagers so his mother slapped him many times baba ji got biraag and left without anyone knowing

He was about commit suicide when Narad Muni appeared and said beta do bhagti so baba ji sat down and started doing bhagti Vishnu was very pleased with this sincere boy and came to him and made him into a Sanyasi and said do udaar

He came to the house of Mai Ratno but after sometime she too turned against him when baba ji left she looking at the tree where his asan was and saw that he hadnt eaten for 12 years all the rotis she had made for him and she did paschatap (repentance) and became the bhagat of baba ji

He reformed Gorak Nath and many more

His dera is at hamirpur himachal pradesh (known as shah talai) he restricted woman going to his gufa (once a woman tried she was thrown off the baba jis shakti)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i love about people here is how they refer to the singhs who stand up for maharajh as 'you guys' . they very clearly distinguish themselves from the efforts of the singhs. Ki gal, is the guru not your guru as well?

Dont YOU people ever get tired of belitteling your younger and older brothers? Every effort is met by torrents of negativity! Yes of course our jeevans need improvement, they will ALWAYS need to be improved. But until that point do we sit and do nothing? Do we HIDE behind the shield of 'oh im not chardi kala enough' so im not going to do anything. yeh because doing nothing is going to improve you isnt it! Nobody at these occasions boasts of their sikhi, but they put their lives on the line for this faith. They dont do it to get congrtatulated by YOU people, but they do it for THEIR guru.

we have kirtan, katha, talks etc etc etc to strengthen our sikhi, to improve our lives to strengthen our foundations. we do this day after day after day. Efforts are made constantly via parchar to ensure that sikhs know how to treat guru ji properly, how the rehat of a gursikh should be. and efforts are made to resolve these issues such as the ek bakwas thing as well, but it seems only a few seem to think its a worthwhile activity.

Soft targets hey? A building 30 seconds from a police station, covered by cctv cameras, guarded by secuirty guards with security dogs, with a 15 year history of having trouble with the singhs is a soft target? lol ok safe mate!

and who says people aren't lookin at these other places? As is evident many sikhs (like your good selves is seems) dont want to get involved, so what happens is only the few have to run around to sort this stuff out, i.e. limited time and resources. If your so bothered then heres a suggestion, get involved yourself. Its fine postin on the web, but i hope you take the initiative now and lead the campaign at leeds. lets see what you got brother. quick to criticise others now let me see you in action. contact the campaign and volunteer to lead this effort. I hope that you do this and prove me wrong ..but i have a feeling that you wont.

and guru gobind singh ji didnt say anything to aurungzeb .. are you sure? Try reading some gurbani about what guru ji says about the guru's nindaks, about those who disrespect the guru. See what guru gobind singh ji said about arungzeb and whether he deserved to have that name or not.

and sarbloh, brother i hope after talking about the sangat being lazy that you yourself are at every morning deevan without fail. you wouldnt want to be a hypocrite now would you.

Bhai Gurdas ji tells us that for every step we take which brings us closer to the guru, guru ji will take countless steps towards us. So lets step forward together and not stab each other in the back. for the sake of our guru our differences can be put aside and we can work together and lets open our minds and accepts guru jis hukum and bhana.

Only through ego does someone feel that a Gurmat discussion is stabbing someone in the back.

Those who proclaim to be stopping beadbi not do beadbi themselves. This can only happen with living the Sikh way of Life. Otherwise its a vicious circle were all Singhs will get is a ego that they are rescuing Guru Granth Sahib.

Look at it this way, I agreed with the cause but I dont have faith in these people because of the attitude shown on this forum, in videos and pictures. What are YOU going to do to bring people like me in? There is only one way.....practice the Khalsa Principles and not be football holigans. Lead by example.

By thinking we are the saviours we are not accepting Hukam, instead we are practising manmat.

If Guruji spoke about those who disrespect them, then he also spoke about daya towards paapis aswell. Gurbani isnt black and white. It needs a Sikh with no ego to read and understand and explain Gurbani. Its not belittling, its life that people dont see the right attitude in you lot.

Come off your high horses, for the betterment of the Panth.

LOL

you crack me up!!

I dont understand how your getting yourself confused over this issue!? Ok let me explain slowly for you ...

Singhs weekly (almost daily) hold gatherings, kirtans, amritvele, physical training sessions, discussion groups etc etc to IMPROVE their sikhi .. why ... because they ALL realise that they (including myself) are far far far from being gurmukhs and we all need to improve our jeevans. This is encouraged around the globe. Now these singhs and singhnia have a choice, either get involved with seva such as this and other types .. or wait until their jeevan is pooran. SEVA brings nimrata not sitting at home on the computer.

The singhs who engage in seva speak of it not out of ego but in order to encourage other sikhs to also take part. They do not 'save ' maharajh but they recieve the blessings of maharajh to be able to do that seva. Rescuing guru jis saroops is the same was as someone saying 'lets do the parkash of maharajh'. how can we poor mortals do parkash of the true and only parkash? its a language limitation, so take a chill pill!

Why should you have faith in people?! If you have faith in people then your faith will break and you will fall. It is better that you keep your faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, people are fallable, Guru ji is not. Im not going to do anything to 'bring you in'. The singhs made the sangat aware of the situations and do benti for sangat to help, beyond that what do you expect?! It should be Guru ji that brings you in, not me. If you came you come for our guru not for me or anyone else!!

And you talk of football holigans ... have you ever met any? Have you spoken to them? If you have then maybe you can draw comparisons. Tell me would football holigans wait for 15 years? Would they work constantly with the local authorities to resolve an issue? Would they stand for 12 hours in the rain? Would they stand doing simran and chaupai sahibs? Would they bend over backwards for months and in fact years of effort to achieve something... only for people like yourself who know nothing about the efforts our brothers have put in to come along and judge them. If these singhs are holigans, then i would love to be in their team! May Guru Maharajh bless these singhs!

'Lead by example' ...? As i said earlier i invite you to show the singhs how this is meant to be done. lets see you action something rather then just talk. Please LEAD BY EXAMPLE and show the sangat how it should be done. I would love for you to LEAD by example on the leeds issue as you mentioned earlier. Let the sangat know your thoughts and strategies on how you want to progress with this. Im very glad that youv decided to take part, please let us know your ideas as soon as you formulate them.

"By thinking we are the saviours we are not accepting Hukam, instead we are practising manmat."

that doesnt even make sense! Are you suggesting its hukum that guru ji is disrespected? Well yes your right to an extent, but then equally it was hukum for the singhs to do their seva, as im sure your aware eveyrthing happens within hukum and nothing outside of hukum .. so again not quite sure where your going with that line?! Manmat is where one puts his own mind first and listen to the wisdom of his mind. Manmat would be to do nothing in these instances, it is gurmat to follow the teachings of the guru which include sacrificing your mind, body and materials for the guru.

When does the papi get forgiveness? Its when he/she accepts the fault and accepts the punishment of vaheguru. Its when in humilty they bow before vaheguru and accept his command. Until we do this, how and when can we be forgiven? Yes vaheguru ji in his will may forgive those who may or may not deserve it, that is his will. but generally speaking it is those who accept their fault that are forgiven. Until that point, papi's and guru ke nindak like me will be punished. A recent example of the main lady at ek niwas who when the police told her to hand the saroops over to the singhs shouted 'take your 'books' and get ** out of here'. Does this sound like someone who accepts that they may have made a mistake? No. But Guru ji bakshanhar and it is upto guru ji to choose who to forgive or otherwise.

On a final note, as i previosuly said, the sangat does this for their relationship with guru ji, not to impress people. Life is wonderful, life will often call black, white and white it will call orange! Let life and the world say what it likes.

The singhs will work on reducing their ego's with guru jis kirpa, but brother perhaps it is YOU who should climb onto a horse and ride to join the sangat. I have not a lot much more to say on this, except to say that i look forward to seeing how you lead on the leeds issue. Until then ...

LOL

you crack me up!!

I dont understand how your getting yourself confused over this issue!? Ok let me explain slowly for you ...

Singhs weekly (almost daily) hold gatherings, kirtans, amritvele, physical training sessions, discussion groups etc etc to IMPROVE their sikhi .. why ... because they ALL realise that they (including myself) are far far far from being gurmukhs and we all need to improve our jeevans. This is encouraged around the globe. Now these singhs and singhnia have a choice, either get involved with seva such as this and other types .. or wait until their jeevan is pooran. SEVA brings nimrata not sitting at home on the computer.

The singhs who engage in seva speak of it not out of ego but in order to encourage other sikhs to also take part. They do not 'save ' maharajh but they recieve the blessings of maharajh to be able to do that seva. Rescuing guru jis saroops is the same was as someone saying 'lets do the parkash of maharajh'. how can we poor mortals do parkash of the true and only parkash? its a language limitation, so take a chill pill!

Why should you have faith in people?! If you have faith in people then your faith will break and you will fall. It is better that you keep your faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, people are fallable, Guru ji is not. Im not going to do anything to 'bring you in'. The singhs made the sangat aware of the situations and do benti for sangat to help, beyond that what do you expect?! It should be Guru ji that brings you in, not me. If you came you come for our guru not for me or anyone else!!

And you talk of football holigans ... have you ever met any? Have you spoken to them? If you have then maybe you can draw comparisons. Tell me would football holigans wait for 15 years? Would they work constantly with the local authorities to resolve an issue? Would they stand for 12 hours in the rain? Would they stand doing simran and chaupai sahibs? Would they bend over backwards for months and in fact years of effort to achieve something... only for people like yourself who know nothing about the efforts our brothers have put in to come along and judge them. If these singhs are holigans, then i would love to be in their team! May Guru Maharajh bless these singhs!

'Lead by example' ...? As i said earlier i invite you to show the singhs how this is meant to be done. lets see you action something rather then just talk. Please LEAD BY EXAMPLE and show the sangat how it should be done. I would love for you to LEAD by example on the leeds issue as you mentioned earlier. Let the sangat know your thoughts and strategies on how you want to progress with this. Im very glad that youv decided to take part, please let us know your ideas as soon as you formulate them.

"By thinking we are the saviours we are not accepting Hukam, instead we are practising manmat."

that doesnt even make sense! Are you suggesting its hukum that guru ji is disrespected? Well yes your right to an extent, but then equally it was hukum for the singhs to do their seva, as im sure your aware eveyrthing happens within hukum and nothing outside of hukum .. so again not quite sure where your going with that line?! Manmat is where one puts his own mind first and listen to the wisdom of his mind. Manmat would be to do nothing in these instances, it is gurmat to follow the teachings of the guru which include sacrificing your mind, body and materials for the guru.

When does the papi get forgiveness? Its when he/she accepts the fault and accepts the punishment of vaheguru. Its when in humilty they bow before vaheguru and accept his command. Until we do this, how and when can we be forgiven? Yes vaheguru ji in his will may forgive those who may or may not deserve it, that is his will. but generally speaking it is those who accept their fault that are forgiven. Until that point, papi's and guru ke nindak like me will be punished. A recent example of the main lady at ek niwas who when the police told her to hand the saroops over to the singhs shouted 'take your 'books' and get ** out of here'. Does this sound like someone who accepts that they may have made a mistake? No. But Guru ji bakshanhar and it is upto guru ji to choose who to forgive or otherwise.

On a final note, as i previosuly said, the sangat does this for their relationship with guru ji, not to impress people. Life is wonderful, life will often call black, white and white it will call orange! Let life and the world say what it likes.

The singhs will work on reducing their ego's with guru jis kirpa, but brother perhaps it is YOU who should climb onto a horse and ride to join the sangat. I have not a lot much more to say on this, except to say that i look forward to seeing how you lead on the leeds issue. Until then ...

You really are clueless. Guru kirpa karnan. You are not practising Sikhi but a lad's culture. Thats not the Khalsa. Dont fool yourself. :TH:

LOL

you crack me up!!

Combat the beadbi, no question about that. But have the humility of the khalsa too. It looks AK 47 brother your sikhi is on track, but many of us are still struggling.

There is no Sikh who would not commend the respect for Guru Granth sahib- I commended this laher when it first emerged and will always do so. But rather than be a REACTIVE force the Singhs should focus on being a PROACTIVE force, avoiding issues of law and order (irrespective of whoever starts it ) and avoid getting into situations which we will struggle to justify in this country or to our own Sikh brothers and sisters.

Some Sikhs are having great concerns the direction the present campaign may take. If it simply continues on this road, all we may end up doing is to expose the campaigns as nothing short of fanatical individuals, finally segregating the beadbi campaigns to a bunch of riot seeking fanatics comparable to any other religious zeolots. Be careful we do not fall into that trap by ensuring a jevaans are strong (including me)!!!

Believe it or not, we are on the same side!!! Don't see this as an argument, but as gursikhs doing vichaar!!