Beadbi At Ek Niwas

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

This stupid woman who claims shes Sikh calls the Guru Granth Sahib Ji a 'book'.Callers remind her tht its a living guru she continues to call Guru a book. http://www.bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork/anita_rani/ lisen to this stupid <banned word filter activated> doing her show,they also debate about 1984 shaheeds http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbasiannetwork/F4...?thread=3734811 i wana ask da educated people here can we do something about this as one of the presenters says 'she can offend a sikh caller if she likes ' even though when the caller says guru ji is not a guru and talks calmly she gets very rude and offends him - - - - - Is there a radio watch dog ? THIS IS TAKING THE BISCUIT THE BEGINGING ISNT THT BAD AS THE SHOW GOES ON IT GETS WORSE ,BOYCOTT DA BBC ,COMPLAIN AND REPORT THEM 2 WATCH DOGZ THIS IS WRONG

looking at the pictures of sunday. next time when my brothers bring back the pavitar saroop of siri Guru Granth Sahib Jee please make sure you have unbrellas and rumallas. someone should have brought those things from the sedgely street gurdwara sahib!!!! singh sahib is walked through the rain without a rumalla on his dastaar, Guru jees singhs should be tyar bar tyar!!!

The anti beadbi group website say this. http://www.respect4guruji.co.uk/14.html

On The Move

Whilst Guru Ji is on the move the following should be observed:

Five Singhs are to accompany Guru Ji at all times when travelling

These Singhs are to remain bare-footed.

One Singh is to do Chaur Sahib Seva

One Singh is to go ahead of Satguru and sprinkle water or wet flower petals.

The Main Singh carrying the Guru must put a clean Rumalla on his Turban before carefully and with respect placing Guru Ji on this Rumalla At all times, Guru Ji should be covered with a small Rumalla so that Guru Ji's Sarop is always fully "covered".

The other two Singh walk besides the Main Singh – one on his left and the other on his right.

In order to make the Sangat aware that Guru Ji is coming in their direction, gongs or other appropriate instruments are to be played or recitation of "Waheguru" at all times.

When travelling by car, Guru Ji must be carried on the head.

In each case a clean Rumalla must be place below and above Guru Ji.

We all have a cause, physically attacking a temple is not the way. Why is everyone boasting that the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji was rescued. It wasn't. The 2 holy scriptures taken was purchased from Soho Road for £20 / £30. ie Any Tom, <admin-profanity filter activated> or Harry can get hold of them.

In my opinion justice was not done on Sunday. Embarrisment was acheived. (Everyboby has a right to express their views - hence this website - and that is my opinion.

Truth is Truth, no getting away from it. Any more bad language - whats that going to acheive.

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

LIKE I SED B.SINGH DNT CHAT CRAP! HOW WAS IT EMBARASSISMENT? SUM IDIOTS WERE DOING BEADBI!!!!! OUR DAD WAS BEEING MADE A MOCKERY OF BEEING INSIDE EK NIWAS! I KNOW U GO 2 THE TEMPLE AND THE TEMPLE WASNT PHYSCIALLY DESTROYED! CUZ ITS STILL THERE U PLONKER!

WHEN U GET UR HEAD OUT YA BUM, THEN TALK SENSE!!

VJKK VJKF!

P.S SANGAT JIO CLICK THIS ABOUT B.SINGH

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?act=Se...sult_type=posts

ALL HE EVER DOES CHAT ABOUT EK NIWAS, WONDER WHOS SIDE HES ON!!!!