Beadbi At Ek Niwas

I was there on Sunday. Nobody has said about the foul language shouting towards Ek Niwas, the attack on the unmarked police car taking Baba Ji & Mata Ji by our Singhs, their sungat being punched, women in the shoe room with a new born baby having glass shattered over them.

lol shut up u fool! i was there when the fight started ur so called 'mata' stuck a finger at the Singhs then blew kisses at us. she provoked us. then ur main boncer threw a punch at a singh at that point he ran is side and he was chased by singhs. at this point u guys could not fight and started to threw stones and bricks at us. when we got near the ek niwas doors we started to beat the crap at of u guys.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that your 4gettin the fact that the 'mata' was offering her self out to the singhs, and when i say offering her self out, im talkin sexually. and she said do it, and il keep your bhags. and dats y she was called a prostitute. dont know what kind of spiritual person chats rubbish like that. and i think your forgetting the fact that the first brick was frown by the ek niwas mans, at the singhs. if they was afraid of kids getin hit, y initiate a attack by the doors? y didnt your ek niwas homies fink of the new born baby then?? the singhs didnt hit no 1, until they where attacked by stones!

get your facts right u flop

i think that your 4gettin the fact that the 'mata' was offering her self out to the singhs, and when i say offering her self out, im talkin sexually. and she said do it, and il keep your bhags. and dats y she was called a prostitute. dont know what kind of spiritual person chats rubbish like that. and i think your forgetting the fact that the first brick was frown by the ek niwas mans, at the singhs. if they was afraid of kids getin hit, y initiate a attack by the doors? y didnt your ek niwas homies fink of the new born baby then?? the singhs didnt hit no 1, until they where attacked by stones!

Well Said my brother :TH:

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

Guru Gobind Singh Jis Hukamnama

Istri da moon nehi fitkarna