Baba Wadbhag Trust This Sunday

rsingh79

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatheh.

Gurmukho, this is the Hukamnama maharaj gave us before we brought maharaj's saroop's back from "Wadbhag Trust" yesterday. I think maharaj nailed it on the head, considering the packhand that goes on their, but sadly the message didnt register with them, as bibia were cursing us, the true colours shown as usual.

For people may think it wasnt all that bad, let us enlighten you further: I think the fact that we found a TV & womens underwear in Sachkand shows how much they respect Maharaj. This really was the final straw.

Please pass this hukamnama on to encourage guru's TRUE Sikh's to give them reassurance that the path we have chosen to restore the respect of Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj is 100% supported by Guru Ji.

With maharaj's kirpa every morcha we face with respect to Maharaj, there will Truly be Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatheh.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2856

sUhI mhlw 5 ]

soohee mehalaa 5 ||

Soohee, Fifth Mehla:

krm Drm pwKMf jo dIsih iqn jmu jwgwqI lUtY ]

karam dhharam paakha(n)dd jo dheesehi thin jam jaagaathee loottai ||

The religious rites, rituals and hypocrisies which are seen, are plundered by the Messenger of Death, the ultimate tax collector.

inrbwx kIrqnu gwvhu krqy kw inmK ismrq ijqu CUtY ]1]

nirabaan keerathan gaavahu karathae kaa nimakh simarath jith shhoottai ||1||

In the state of Nirvaanaa, sing the Kirtan of the Creator's Praises; contemplating Him in meditation, even for an instant, one is saved. ||1||

sMqhu swgru pwir auqrIAY ]

sa(n)thahu saagar paar outhareeai ||

O Saints, cross over the world-ocean.

jy ko bcnu kmwvY sMqn kw so gur prswdI qrIAY ]1] rhwau ]

jae ko bachan kamaavai sa(n)than kaa so gur parasaadhee thareeai ||1|| rehaao ||

One who practices the Teachings of the Saints, by Guru's Grace, is carried across. ||1||Pause||

koit qIrQ mjn iesnwnw iesu kil mih mYlu BrIjY ]

kott theerathh majan eisanaanaa eis kal mehi mail bhareejai ||

Millions of cleansing baths at sacred shrines of pilgrimage only fill the mortal with filth in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga.

swDsMig jo hir gux gwvY so inrmlu kir lIjY ]2]

saadhhasa(n)g jo har gun gaavai so niramal kar leejai ||2||

One who sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, becomes spotlessly pure. ||2||

byd kqyb isimRiq siB swsq ien@ piVAw mukiq n hoeI ]

baedh kathaeb simrith sabh saasath einh parriaa mukath n hoee ||

One may read all the books of the Vedas, the Bible, the Simritees and the Shaastras, but they will not bring liberation.

eyku AKru jo gurmuiK jwpY iqs kI inrml soeI ]3]

eaek akhar jo guramukh jaapai this kee niramal soee ||3||

One who, as Gurmukh, chants the One Word, acquires a spotlessly pure reputation. ||3||

KqRI bRwhmx sUd vYs aupdysu chu vrnw kau swJw ]

khathree braahaman soodh vais oupadhaes chahu varanaa ko saajhaa ||

The four castes - the Kh'shaatriyas, Brahmins, Soodras and Vaishyas - are equal in respect to the teachings.

gurmuiK nwmu jpY auDrY so kil mih Git Git nwnk mwJw ]4]3]50]

guramukh naam japai oudhharai so kal mehi ghatt ghatt naanak maajhaa ||4||3||50||

]One who, as Gurmukh, chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is saved. In this Dark Age of Kali Yuga, O Nanak, God is permeating the hearts of each and every being. ||4||3||50||

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatheh.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh...

Was talking to a few people today who mentioned that yesterday some Chardi Kala Gursikhs went to Dera Baba Bhadbhag in Greenford, London. They were successful in taking away 2 x SGGS Ji's Sarrop to the Gurudwara in Southall.

And this was also live on Akash Radio.

Does anyone know anymore of this.

Fateh. . . . .

Guest militant singh

Yes ,Singhs went dwn and sorted the situation out with Gurus Kirpa saroops were bought back 4rm a place which has idols and other hindu articles within and in the diwan chairs are put 4 ''mata'' 2 sit on amongst other things underwear was found inside,the owners or culprits called coppers vans and cars came but evrything went off without incident and the saroops were taken to the sikh missionary in southall,lets hope this campiagn conitnues acorss the nation WJKKWJKF thanks 2 all who attended

Vaheguroo.

Respect to the Sangat who sat in the rain and cold weather in order to upkeep the Satkaar of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. May we all be inspired and awaken to the Kirpaa Guru Sahib has on his Sikhs.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee is the speaking voice of Guru Nanak Sahib jee. This is has been shown once again through the Hukamnama. Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Dhan Guru, Dhan Guru Ke Piyaare.

I pray that all the singhs who attended this protest are keeping amrit vela and rehat.

jah maat pitaa sut meet na bhaa-ee.

Where there is no mother, father, children, friends or siblings

man oohaa naam tayrai sang sahaa-ee.

- O my mind, there, only the Naam, the Name of the Lord, shall be with you as your help and support.

jah mahaa bha-i-aan doot jam dalai.

Where the great and terrible Messenger of Death shall try to crush you,

tah kayval naam sang tayrai chalai.

there, only the Naam shall go along with you.

jah muskal hovai at bhaaree.

Where the obstacles are so very heavy,

har ko naam khin maahi uDhaaree.

the Name of the Lord shall rescue you in an instant.

anik punahcharan karat nahee tarai.

By performing countless religious deeds, you shall not be saved.

har ko naam kot paap parharai.

The Name of the Lord washes off millions of sins.

gurmukh naam japahu man mayray.

As Gurmukh, chant the Naam, O my mind.

naanak paavhu sookh ghanayray. ||1||

O Nanak, you shall obtain countless joys. ||1||

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Pyare Sangat ji, im so glag Guru khalsa has resolved this issue. I came across this link today

http://www.kalimata.co.uk/guru-ji-guru-nanak-poster-2.jpg

http://www.kalimata.co.uk/ organisation is also based in middlesex

Not sure if this is a similar issue, maybe local sangat could answer.

Gurfateh ji

"I have no name"

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Pyare Sangat ji, im so glag Guru khalsa has resolved this issue. I came across this link today

http://www.kalimata.co.uk/guru-ji-guru-nanak-poster-2.jpg

http://www.kalimata.co.uk/ organisation is also based in middlesex

Not sure if this is a similar issue, maybe local sangat could answer.

Gurfateh ji

"I have no name"

be careful brothers that we dont fall in the trap of attacking anyone because they are hindu and have an affiliation to Guru Nanak Dev Jee. these people actually seem to be doing sewa of the homeless which we as guru jees singhs should be doing!!! think b4 you protest brothers!!!