Baba Wadbhag Trust This Sunday

rsingh79

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

be careful brothers that we dont fall in the trap of attacking anyone because they are hindu and have an affiliation to Guru Nanak Dev Jee. these people actually seem to be doing sewa of the homeless which we as guru jees singhs should be doing!!! think b4 you protest brothers!!!

Bro, something tells me there are certain people who would love nothing more than to attack Hindus and smash up their mandirs here in England. Sit back and enjoy the spectacle of the Holy War when it happens in London and the Midlands. :TH:

Guru Fateh

be careful brothers that we dont fall in the trap of attacking anyone because they are hindu and have an affiliation to Guru Nanak Dev Jee. these people actually seem to be doing sewa of the homeless which we as guru jees singhs should be doing!!! think b4 you protest brothers!!!

Bro, something tells me there are certain people who would love nothing more than to attack Hindus and smash up their mandirs here in England. Sit back and enjoy the spectacle of the Holy War when it happens in London and the Midlands. :TH:

Guru Fateh

singhs now think that they should be smashing hindu idols!! its not a good sign and does not seem the approach our beloved Gurus taught us. even when banda singh bahudur destroyed sirhind, the singhs did not destory the mosque. Guru Gobind Singh never smashed up murtis and never sent his khalsa to do so. when the singhs broke into baba wadhbag singh temple why did they not just take the pavitar saroops of Guru Granth Sahib Ji rather than smash the hindu idols up. I dont get it!!! Was it becuase they wanted to show a peaceful protest! grin.gif

singhs now think that they should be smashing hindu idols!! its not a good sign and does not seem the approach our beloved Gurus taught us. even when banda singh bahudur destroyed sirhind, the singhs did not destory the mosque. Guru Gobind Singh never smashed up murtis and never sent his khalsa to do so. when the singhs broke into baba wadhbag singh temple why did they not just take the pavitar saroops of Guru Granth Sahib Ji rather than smach the idols up. I dont get it!!! Was it becuase they wanted a protest!

Bro, you misunderstand me.

That did not happen at baba wadhbag! By all accounts it was peaceful protest.

I'm not saying that will happen. I am saying it might happen.

I speak to 'Gursikhs' all the time who like nothing better than to spend hours and hours cursing Hindus and Hinduism. They have a very 'terrorist' mentality and are impressed by the aggression and attention of Muslim fundamentalists, and want some of that attention. Given the ability of Sikhs to shoot themselves in the foot, and the regular violence that accompanies the lynch mob politics of Sikhs, and the 'excitable' people who cannot control themselves and how 'protests' can get out of hand, do you really think there is not a chance of hot heads converting their zeal into physical violence against innocent people?

If you think not, you have more faith in the intelligence and ability to be rational of some Sikhs! Dont be so naive!

Guru Fateh

Last week the baba wadbhag place was broken into and the hindu idols were smashed up. Thats why the security was beefed up at the wadbhag singh dera. well thats what the sangat in southall singh sabha are saying!!!

i agree with what you are saying about the growing nutty attitude of some people who might be dressing their aggression with a beadbi issue. if not controlled, this will prove dangerous. onlt time will tell. we must to ardaas so that our younger brothers think responsibly (like they have been doing so) at these protests and that they dont get mislead by the corrupt peoples!!

Last week the baba wadbhag place was broken into and the hindu idols were smashed up. Thats why the security was beefed up at the wadbhag singh dera. well thats what the sangat in southall singh sabha are saying!!!

Is that true? Can anyone verify?

If this is true then things have gone onto another level alltogether - this is the kind of thing you would expect Jihadis to do. So, if this is true, it means that some Sikhs in Britain engage in smashing Hindu places of worship. If that is true, then those people are scum, and we have already lost the right to call ourselves civilised if we fail to condemn them.

Anyone can confirm or not if this is what happened?

And if it did, will Respect4GuruGranthSahibji campaign and other parties issue a statement of condemnation?

What next? Starting a Holy War against Hindus here in England? What kind of Aurengzeb style terrorist tyranny is this?

Please someone confirm or deny what sarbloh said is true or not?

Guru Fateh

mnm kuSqhAm koihXW puriPqn ] ik AW buq prsqMdu mn buqiSkn ] 95]

Manam kushtaham kohiyaan purfitan|| Ki aan but parastand(u) man but-shikan||95||

I vanquished the vicious hill chiefs, they were idol-worshippers and I am idol-breaker.95. guru gobind singh said this in dasam granth,wherever idols are present next to guru granth sahib they will be dealt with

mnm kuSqhAm koihXW puriPqn ] ik AW buq prsqMdu mn buqiSkn ] 95]

Manam kushtaham kohiyaan purfitan|| Ki aan but parastand(u) man but-shikan||95||

I vanquished the vicious hill chiefs, they were idol-worshippers and I am idol-breaker.95. guru gobind singh said this in dasam granth,wherever idols are present next to guru granth sahib they will be dealt with

brother please do not twist dasam bani to justify negative actions!! If you did break in, instead of smashing the idols last week, why couldn't you take the saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee out of the dera!!

I think what we are seeing here is the start of the degeneration of Sikhs in Britain into terrorist style Jihadi mentality. As Sarbloh asks, why could Maharaj not be removed without smashing up the mandir or terrorising Hindus?

I think that people need to think deeply about this before you drag Sikhi into the dirt by indulging in such evil acts. Where is the leadership of the anti-beadbi campaigns? Are you going to condemn this and make sure it does not happen again?

But can someone who knows about this confirm or deny that it happened please?

Any act of vandalising the religious places of Hindus or any other religion is an act of EVIL and should be condemned unequivocally by everyone. Anyone failing to do so should be regarded as condoning these acts and anyone guilty of doing these acts is EVIL and should be punished or excommunicated.

Leaders of anti-beadbi campaigns should clarify this and take steps to ensure that their campaigns are not not tainted by these individuals who use them to carry out their own agendas of hatred and destroy the reputation of Sikhs in Britain.

It needs to be done as a matter of urgency to clarify this and if anyone knows anyone who either plans to carry out acts like this, or actually has carried out such acts, such people need to be reported to the leaders of the anti-beadbi campaign and brought to the sangat's attention. Punishment should be strict in terms of condemnation and if nessecary, individuals who threaten to do this or carry out such acts must be reported to the police.

It is time that the leaders of the campaigns and the whole Sikh Sangat here registers this stance to ensure that such people cannot spoil the anti-beadbi campaign with their evil acts and spoil the communal harmony of British Sikhs.

If you agree with me post here and pressurise the leaders to make this clear.