Jesus!

singh1986

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 15

suK swgr duK CfkY Bvjl AMdr BMBl BUsy]

sukh saagar dhukh shhaddakai bhavajal a(n)dhar bha(n)bhal bhoosae||

Leaving the Guru, the Pleasure Ocean, one tosses up and down in the world-ocean of delusions and deceptions.

lihrIN nwl pCwVIAin haumY AgnI AMdr lUsY]

lehiree(n) naal pashhaarreean houmai aganee a(n)dhar loosai||

The stroke of the waves of the world-ocean tosses and the fire of ego continuously burns the inner self.

jm dr b`Dy mwrIAin jm dUqW dy D`ky DUsy]

jam dhar baadhhae maareean jam dhoothaa(n) dhae dhhaakae dhhoosae||

Tied and beaten at the door of death, one receives the kicks of the messengers of death.

goiel vwsw cwr idn nwauN Drwien eIsy mUsy]

goeil vaasaa chaar dhin naaou(n) dhharaaein eesae moosae||

May be some one has named himself after Christ or Moses, but in this world all are to stay for a few days.

Gt n Koie AKwieMdw Awpo DwpI hYr q hUsy]

ghatt n khoe akhaaei(n)dhaa aapo dhhaapee hair th hoosae||

Here none deems himself lesser one and all are engrossed in the rat race for selfish ends to find themselves shocked ultimately.

swier dy mr jIvVy krn mjUrI Kycl KUsy]

saaeir dhae mar jeevarrae karan majooree khaechal khoosae||

Those who are divers of the pleasure-ocean existing in the form of Guru, only they remain happy in the labour (of spiritual discipline).

gur pUry ivx fWg fMgUsy ]ñó]

gur poorae vin ddaa(n)g dda(n)goosae ||aa||

Without the true Guru, all are always at loggerheads.

hmmmm

should we respect Jesus? well i think so, but that doesn't mean 'worship' him, but do certainly "acknowledge" him as in his existance, his life, etc

in "Se Kinehiya?" Sant Baba Seva Singh ji writes of when Sant Baba Harnaam Singh ji had holy glimpses of Christ, Mohammed and Bhrigu Rishi; and Christ said "it is my inner desire that my followers should adopt the path shown by the Great Guru"

Guest s133k_s1kh

in "Se Kinehiya?" Sant Baba Seva Singh ji writes of when Sant Baba Harnaam Singh ji had holy glimpses of Christ, Mohammed and Bhrigu Rishi; and Christ said "it is my inner desire that my followers should adopt the path shown by the Great Guru"

:lol: I don't mean to offend anyone.

These are my personal views. Why don't i accept all these things. Whenever there is Sant talk something holds me back from believing in certain things. Is there something wrong with me?

These are my personal views. Why don't i accept all these things. Whenever there is Sant talk something holds me back from believing in certain things. Is there something wrong with me?

actually I used to be same like you a year ago and whenever someone talked about so and so sant i used to ignore it. But then i read the book 'se kinehiya' which is based on the life of Baba Harnam Singh Jee. After reading the book i saw some change in myself and my views towards sant. I understood the difference between a real sant and a fake one. Baba Harnam Singh Jee was very close to guruji. He never went against Guru Granth Sahib Jee. He never acted like those fake sants of today. I suggest u read the book, it will give you a better outlook on enlightened people whom some peolpe refer to as sants.

Sorry i am going off topic, yes regarding Jesus, we should respect him. But we should bow to only Guru Granth Sahib Jee. d_oh.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh
Do not judge jejus by looking at the chirstians...as most of the time follower ruin the path of their prophet.

Sooooooooooooo True .. does the same thing apply to sikhi aswell ?? I guess .. YES

heck yes it does. look at all the corrupt "Sikh" leaders we have who've misrepresented Sikhi. Or all those "Sikhs" like who also misrepresent true Sikhi. "Aj de juvaan vih naare loan lagpe--Sir jaave tha jaave mere moohn te darhi na ave"--Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa talking about "modern" Sikhi da haal.

i know ur problem

it cud be called lack of SHARDHA OR TRUST.

GURBANI SAYS

HAR KE SANT BATAVOH MARAG

HUM PEECHE LAAG CHALI.

SAINTS TELL US THE WAY AND WE JUZ HAVE TO CLOSE EYES AND HAVE TO WALK ON THE WAY AFTER THE SAINTS.

JUZ BELIEVE IT.

It is due to the overuse of the word. Also, with time meaning of a word changes.

Like "masand" was a good word befor 10th Nanak....but after that its derogatory.

"Jalose" was used for procession....but now its "nagar kirtan"....and jaloose is derogatory.

There are real sants in this world....but the problem is....only a sant can tell who is real sant....common man can never decipher it.