Jesus!

singh1986

Guest SarblohKhalsa.Net

hmmmm

in "Se Kinehiya?" Sant Baba Seva Singh ji writes of when Sant Baba Harnaam Singh ji had holy glimpses of Christ, Mohammed and Bhrigu Rishi; and Christ said "it is my inner desire that my followers should adopt the path shown by the Great Guru"

Which book is this?? I am curious! grin.gif

the book is really good tells the whole life of sant harnam singh ji ye i rem reading that part in da book about jesus and stuff sayin that they wished their followers adopted sikh way of life. Its a really good book and i must read for everyone has some pretty good pointers too :TH:

as for jesus (isa) has no place in sikhism hes not mentioned in gurbani therefore its a sin to celebrate christmas for sikhs

Puttar go and read hte Bani again you'll find Jesus is mentioned!

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

i have 2 question for christians

1)why did hitler kill 6 million jews in the name of christanity?

2)why is jesus and christianity used to promote white power?

as for jesus (isa) has no place in sikhism hes not mentioned in gurbani therefore its a sin to celebrate christmas for sikhs

Eh your a dumb <admin-profanity filter activated>, hitler was no Christian thats for sure he didnt really believe in religion i think theres something in his mein kampf and your just being a dumb cow for saying Jesus and christianity promote white power. I celebrate xmas therefore im a sinner :lol: , your mom isnt mentioned in the gurbani yet you celebrate her bday eh? Hon bol?

infidel

Guest militant singh

Jesus never died on the cross,and he never resurrected he was in a state of unconciousness,i watched a documentry on this In the bible one of da guys john or matthew or whatvere they are called states tht 2 check if Jesus was dead the roman imperial guards stabbed him with a small arrow blood rushed rushed out and poured all over 1 of his followers(u can c this in the passion of christ),according 2 scienceblood only rushes out when the heat is pumping around the body,therefore the reason 4 it pouring out,if Jesus had died on the cross blood would have slowly trickled out as there was no pressure pumping it---- when he was taken dwn he body was wrapped in linin and oils these oils cleansed his wounds and the coolness and isolation of jesus's tomb caused theses wounds 2 heal ,he then came awoke in a conscince state ,and walked out of the tomb ,this is why they say he ressurected -truth is he ddnt http://www.gotquestions.org/swoon-theory.html Its scientifc logic http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1669658378154953060

RAAM RAHEEM PURAAN KORAAN ANEK KAHE MAT EK NA MANIYO

IN MY VIEW JESUS WAS NOT THE SON OF GOD, WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE PREFORMED ALL OF THOSE MIRICLES OR IF HIS TEACHINGS ARE AUTHENTICALLY HIS BECAUSE THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN OVER 200 YRS AFTER HIS DEATH. PLUS THE BIBLE IS SO CONTRADICTORY, EVEN MUHAMMAD DIDNT WRITE THE KORAN, IT WAS WRITTEN 200 YRS AFTER HIS DEATH. OUR GURBANI WAS WRITTEN BY OUR GURUS AND THE AMAZING THING IS ITS NOT IN STORY FORM LIKE THE KORAN AND THE BIBLE. IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE VACHANS BEING DELIVERED FROM AKAAL TO OUR EARS. SOZ IF IVE OFFENDED ANYONE THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION.

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

RAAM RAHEEM PURAAN KORAAN ANEK KAHE MAT EK NA MANIYO

IN MY VIEW JESUS WAS NOT THE SON OF GOD, WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE PREFORMED ALL OF THOSE MIRICLES OR IF HIS TEACHINGS ARE AUTHENTICALLY HIS BECAUSE THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN OVER 200 YRS AFTER HIS DEATH. PLUS THE BIBLE IS SO CONTRADICTORY, EVEN MUHAMMAD DIDNT WRITE THE KORAN, IT WAS WRITTEN 200 YRS AFTER HIS DEATH. OUR GURBANI WAS WRITTEN BY OUR GURUS AND THE AMAZING THING IS ITS NOT IN STORY FORM LIKE THE KORAN AND THE BIBLE. IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE VACHANS BEING DELIVERED FROM AKAAL TO OUR EARS. SOZ IF IVE OFFENDED ANYONE THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION.

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

WHY THE NEED TO SHOUT KHALSA JI??

'Ved Kateb, Kahan Mat Choote, Choota Jo Na Vechare' - Now, no matter what our personal opinions are on this, Waheguru has given us intrsuctions not to do what other people of religion are doing. That's to ridicule other holy scriptures, as this will cause conflict. - Who knows best? Akal Purakh. pray.gif

'Ved Kateb, Kahan Mat Choote, Choota Jo Na Vechare'

from what i understand of this pankti, the work Mat here does NOT mean dont, it means path. keep that in mind and read the pankti again, see how the meaning will change :lol: