3ho And 9/11

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

3HO (aka Gora Sikhs)

1) After 9/11 why didnt they do more prevent hatred attacks against sikhs rather than just say were sorry

2) Why hasnt there been 1 incident where a gora sikh has been attacked or abused whilst tonnes of punjabi sikhs have

3) Why do they wear all white are they kkk

4) Why do they practice Kundaline Yoga (which is good) but they say its the solution for everything (no need for Nitnem)

5) On Hola Mohalla (Anandpur Sahib) why do they stick together like sheeps

6) Why do they do Kirtan like church music

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3HO (aka Gora Sikhs)

1) After 9/11 why didnt they do more prevent hatred attacks against sikhs rather than just say were sorry

2) Why hasnt there been 1 incident where a gora sikh has been attacked or abused whilst tonnes of punjabi sikhs have

4) Why do they practice Kundaline Yoga (which is good) but they say its the solution for everything (no need for Nitnem)

Khalsa ji,

Read Bhai Rama Singhs book then you will know who the Gore Gursikhs are and what BIG part they are going to play in Khalsa Raj. Bhai Fauja Singh also loved the Gore Gursikhs, they are really cool ok maybe not perfect yet, but who said we are. They are great gursikhs and have a lot of love for Guru Granth Sahib ji some thing we lack. Your points have no meaning please retrain from talking bad about gursikhs!

Sorry for my ego reply, but your post was not nice.

bhul chuk maf jio!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fathe!

i agree with u upto some point especially on yoga thing but all sikhs are equal and just because they r white they dont ve to be disencouraged they might ve faced same kind of problem too which hasn't been revealed yet .......... they ve the spirit of being a true sikh i guess and they shouldn't be thought like this

i agree with u upto some point especially on yoga thing but all sikhs are equal and just because they r white they dont ve to be disencouraged they might ve faced same kind of problem too which hasn't been revealed yet .......... they ve the spirit of being a true sikh i guess and they shouldn't be thought like this

Are they not raising awareness? :lol:

Yes.. therefore 3HO sikhs are lower than punjabi sikhs because they didnt get attacked. Great logic.

What is wrong with white? Will you say the same for kashera?!!

According to me they never miss Nitnem do they? Please clarify the "no need for nitnem"

What kind of criticism is that LOL

Lets bann kirtan done other than raag

ok that rules out 3HO, and AKJ, and kids who are learning, and everyone else who dont do raag..

Ps: Your title only refers to the 1st 2 questions.. does that mean you made up the rest just to add some masala into it? rolleyes.gif

Hawww, non of ur posts are nice except pwalla, even his is a bit harsh!!

Well yea dont say bad about no1

Think of it like apples, we alll go for the good ones, buh no1 touches the bad ones!!!!

On the other hand, this is exactly the oppsite for us 'umans we touch every1s bad points, buh we leave the good points.

Jaan vasandho manjh Pashhaanoo Ko Haekarro

Know that He dwells within all, rare are those who realize this

Well i fort tht was a nice metaphor, dont care if u didnt!!

i cant help but laugh at your childish view on white sikhs alot of them to intense amount of abhiyaas some do up to 8 hours abhiyaas daily how many of us do that? do we even do 1 hours? they have so much pyar for guru granth sahib ji mahraj its unbeliveable.. the way they do kirtan i think is quite good actually it'll attract people towards sikhi... and whats wrong with white dastaar alot of gursikhs have worn white alot of the time why not question them about the white colour dastaars.

Sikhi is for everyone not just for a chosen few who seem to have been born into sikh familes.. alot of them have found it really hard adopting to sikhi... and we are not helping we need to create a better relationships with these sikhs and they certainly are a great benefit to the panth and they panth is blessed to have such singhs