3ho And 9/11

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

Guest peacemaker

When will some people get it through their thick skulls that being a sikh is not about being brown and from India! It's something deeper. RaajKareghaKhalsa, your hatred for white sikhs makes me sick! You should be ashamed of yourself!

DON'T YOU DARE GENERALIZE ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE! And please change your name, too! I could think of another name, but I won't embarrass you and say it here!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MANNNNNNNNN, what's wrong with this website man???!!??? no.gif Here we are bashing SIKHS, when we are all supposed to be BROTHERS AND SISTERS MANNNNNNNNNNN. no.gif

Raj Karega Khalsa (I don't even want to call you that, you don't deserve to be called that),

Do you seriously think it easy for so called "white sikhs" to live as Sikhs than Punjabi Sikhs. I can't express your immaturately on that mitra, I just can't. Go and see the discrimination they have gone through in Esponla to live themselves as Sikhs, than come on here and tell me that they don't face the same discrimination as "regular sikhs" rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

The amount of love they have for Sikhi is far beyond what you so called "Punjabi Sikhs" would. The fact is and I hope you guys remember this Sikhism is not an eastern brown "indian" based religion anymore, its' a worldwide religion, and when religions come worldwide you get people from all colours coming into that religion. How can we say a specific colour of sikhs are much better than the other, isn't that doing "bipran ki reet"????????

screw this man........

.............................................................................................

i think that gora sikhs are wicked because they trully understand sikhi because they do not take it for granted u kno. like so many young sikhs in this world do not understand how great sikhism is and what the true meaning of our jeevan is. but on the other hand, gora sikhs most of them ive met have not been born into sikhi and so they trully treasure it as the gift and blessing it really is. SO i think that you are totally out of line to say that gora sikhs wateva ... i didnt even read ur full post cuz it is disgustin .. i mean Guruji said that we are equal and then how does the color of ones skin matter ? How does it matter that they are white, when you should stop thinkin the second you realize that they are Gursikhs, at that very moment you should start thanking God that he has giving you a chance to even meet, let alone talk to a true Gursikh. Im sorry I find this post very very rude and racist.

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

3HO (aka Gora Sikhs)

1) After 9/11 why didnt they do more prevent hatred attacks against sikhs rather than just say were sorry

2) Why hasnt there been 1 incident where a gora sikh has been attacked or abused whilst tonnes of punjabi sikhs have

3) Why do they wear all white are they kkk

4) Why do they practice Kundaline Yoga (which is good) but they say its the solution for everything (no need for Nitnem)

5) On Hola Mohalla (Anandpur Sahib) why do they stick together like sheeps

6) Why do they do Kirtan like church music

This is one of the most ignorant posts I have come across on this forum. I just can't respond to it. Its filled with too much ignorance and prejudice. Unbelivable