Hair Problems

wanabekhalsa

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh

bhenjee, I dont thnik your friend should result to bleaching, wxing, cutting... the "amritdharees" that get up to such things are kidding themselves.. and do not have full faith in guru jee.

I can understand that it must be VERY hard to go to school everyday and everyone looking at you etc. You might not beable to understand.. but she has an amazing gift.. guru jee has blessed her with so much hair. A singhnee once came up to me in a camp.. and said..started talking about how a lot of singhees do beadbi of their kesh..on the their face, yet keep neatly tied dastars etc..(i dont get that) but anyway she said that she wishes that she was blessed with that much hair. People just dont appriciate what god has given to them. 'Guru jee gives and gives so much, that (we) get tired of recieving' .

I think it is very important that your friend keeps sangat of amritdharee gursikhs who are on the same path as her.. and encourage her to have one to one talks to them. Sangat is verry important..gursikhs will inspire your friend so much, that she wont even thinking of cutting her kesh again.

Tell her to keep doing ardas, japping naam, doing seva, reading bani, attending keerta progs etc. Dont follow the society of kaljug..which is completely blinding you from the true path!. She has to keep reading gurbani and stay strong!

Har har naam bohait hai kaljug kevat gur shabad taro!

The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is the boat in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga; the Word of the Guru's Shabad is the boatman to ferry us across. ||1||

VAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

vAHEGUROO JEE KA KHALSA VAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how old is our sister ?????

once you get married then such things didnt trouble ..... but they do matter a lot in college and school .....

if u old and will be getting married in 1 - 2 years then she should just not think about it let them be there ... let them grow

if she is small the only two paths are there ....

1 which i would say is to beleave in dasme pita .... what ever he does is good for his singh .... let them be there ... let them grow ... live like a lioness (she to have facial hairs) ... dont listen to what people say .... and one day u will realise may be when ur old .... u will feel proud that i have gone through this in my youth .... and i kept sikh ahead .... beleave me you will feel proud dasme pita himself .... its people like you test by guru sahib she is my sikh daughter .... let me see when in problem how she keeps her sikhi up you are the choosen one may be this is your last test before mukti .... people like us ... lol gurujee nu taan patta we nahi hona ah we mere sikh aa ....

2 as i know its hard to live .... do ardas .... increase your nitname double .... and remove your kirpan and promise guru sahib to take amrit again after yoe are strong enogh to keep your hairs as they will keep going again ... and do what u like with hairs remove them anything .... mostly when ur getting married tell ur husband and take amrit again after tankha from 5 singh sahib .....

but NEVER EVER MIX BEADBI OF HAIRS AND AMRIT with each other .... no matter its gupt or infront off all .... your just opening doors of hell for you ....

im da biggest papi ...yes not like our fake PAPI JI on this forum,
if you knew the kind of things i do, u would never want to talk to me again. u'd run away from me everytime u saw me around. i can't even being to describe it. :lol: cry_smile.gif

PrIdw kwly mYfy kpVy kwlw mYfw vysu ]

gunhI BirAw mY iPrw loku khY drvysu ]61]

and sleek sikh bai, following rehit is not in our hands, only guruji can' give us samat and make us follow it.

if you knew the kind of things i do, u would never want to talk to me again. u'd run away from me everytime u saw me around. i can't even being to describe it. :lol: cry_smile.gif

and sleek sikh bai, following rehit is not in our hands, only guruji can' give us samat and make us follow it.

pray.gif just remembered my meeting with a udasi sikhi at ponta sahib .... he said .... sikh ne rehat nahi rehat ne sikh rakhna .... pray.gif

pray.gif just remembered my meeting with a udasi sikhi at ponta sahib .... he said .... sikh ne rehat nahi rehat ne sikh rakhna .... pray.gif

waheguru

thtS jus so beautiful...

THANKU! d_oh.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
keshaan di beadbi = waxing, dying, bleaching.. the whole bit

Any alterations to your kesh is beadbi!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

PANJIS AND BHAJIS THE PERSON THAT WROTE THIS ARITCAL WAS ME MY NAME IS GURPREET KAUR I AM GNNA BE 17 SOON YEYYY!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN FIRST YER OF 6TH FORM AND I HAVE KEPT MA KES...THNX TO MAHARAJ JI HU HAS GVN ME THE STRENGTH TO KEEP MA KES EVEN THO NO MATTER HOW LONG IT GROWS I AM PROUD OF MA KES AND I HOPE THEY GROW LONGER LOL BUT THNX TO MA SANGAT THEY HELPED ME ALOT I LOVE U...O YER AND I HAD TAKEN AMRIT THIS APRIL JUS GONE SO YER EVERYTHNG IS GWD THANX FOR THE ADVICE

BHUL CHUK MAAF KARNI

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

XXXXX

TAKE CARE

erm im sorry for hijacking this topic but i had a question

im suffering from realy blothy red skin on my face at the moment so i brought a tinted moisterizer to try and even the skin tone out on my face cos i got realy red checks, forhead and nose but is that ok like? or is that considered make up which im fully aware is a big no-no.........

if it is classed as makeup is there anything "natural" that i can use for blothcy/acne/ skin?

bhul chuck maafi

I have a great cream from boots no 7 range it's called 'Shine free make up base' you can use it under make up or as i do on it's own, it gets rid of your oily areas around your t-zone, and sort of evens out your complexion - no redness...

i really like it... it obviously dosnt get rid of spots but it dosnt make them look so red...

I forgot to add that olive oil is a great cleanser!!!

I use it at night on some cotton wool - no need for cream!

When you first star using it you'll find that it beings your impurities out and you have some spots but keep with it once all the grime comes out you'll notice the difference!!!