Gay Sikh Person

serenity

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only god can judge people....

its not really up to us to say that sikhs cant be homosexuals..

i mean how many of you tell lies, eat meat, drink etc

this link pretty much sums it all

http://users2.cgiforme.com/hathisoft/messages/302.html

our religion is divided enough by caste nonsense..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Cyber wolf

It's easy to say that we shouldn't judge people but what if those people are doing wrong ?. Don't the Panj Piare judge people and award them tankah?. I think too many people are trying to bend over backwards ( just as well cos if it was forwards :@ ) to accomodate people into Sikhi. Ours Gurus were very particular about what kind of people they allowed to become their followers. Initially they were sent away to reflect on whether they wishe

d to tread the difficult path of Sikhi. If they were doing things or had beliefs which were not in line with Sikhi the Gurus asked them to discard these. But now it seems that people want anything and everything to be allowed in Sikhi

GurFateh

Bikramjit

well did u click on that link

the author is in fact a member of this board named neo s!ngh

besides u should really see the stuff that sikhs do these days, like on television i,e zee music.. they make girls half dress themselves and dance.. that would fall under lust eh?

yes it would...

gays are created due to chemical imbalance.. of testorone or estrogen.. some genetic flaws also take part in it.. i dont know much details.. but u can google search it

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

If that is correct then couldn't homosexuality be classified as a disability. Is the person being punished for something he/she did in a former life ?. Like other people who suffer disability the Gays should try and rise above it and live a productive life and not engage in things which are unnatural. I mean normal sex keeps the human race going, what does homosexual sex achieve but to gratify the lust of the individuals concerned

GurFateh

Bikramjit

well did u click on that link

the author is in fact a member of this board named neo s!ngh

besides u should really see the stuff that sikhs do these days, like on television i,e zee music.. they make girls half dress themselves and dance.. that would fall under lust eh?

yes it would...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

yes I read the article and I'm not surprised in the least that N30 wrote that !!

GurFateh

Bikramjit

ok look, even if someone is gay, they gota learn to control themselves cuz if they go around chasin other guys, sleepin with other guys, thas LUST,,, if they like guys they gotta keep that top themselves, cuz if they go do <admin-profanity filter activated> stuff with other guys :@ , that LUST,,,,,

If there gay and they wanna be sikh they gotta control their MIND... and try to make it one with god, there mind should have no room about these gay thoughtsss.... gay's and sikhi just dont go together, no matter how u try to justify it

from that sikhnet post on a so called YOUTH forum...

The Guru teaches that lust is one of the five poisons which cloud a person's mind. Sex, in and of itself, is not bad. It is the creative power of God and should be enjoyed. However, it is something that needs to be enjoyed in a way that honors the sacred relationship between the two individuals and so the only <admin-profanity filter activated> relationships blessed in the Sikh tradition are those between a man and a woman who have committed to living as husband and wife before God, Guru and the sangat. The Gurus did something very beautiful. They took marriage and elevated it to the level of a spiritual practice. It is the practice of becoming one soul in two bodies, of taking two individuals and, through the pressure of time and space, forging them into one mind, one spirit, one thought. Sex within marriage is AWESOME. But outside of marriage, it creates a block to the spiritual practice of unity. Being unfaithful to your partner breaks trust and, without trust, becoming one soul just isn't possible.

WHAT?! WHAT SIKHI ARE THEY PRACTICING?! on one side they say lust is wrong, on the other side they say its perfectly ok.. whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!?!?!?!!

Birth control: Nothing against it. birth control is a way to keep enjoying the <admin-profanity filter activated> partnership in marriage without risking having too many children.

why not just not be a pervert and then you wont have "too many kids"

then they go on to say no problem with abortion... i mean come on... sikhi has a clear position on this, a babies soul is there from conception... the womb is mentioned as a life our soul experiences a few times in bani..

these guys seem very ignorant of sikhi on SIKHnet! they then go on to say loving ur spouse = loving guru sahib and sex is a form of bhagti.. this is so ridiculous that i cannot even go on..

this is hindu-mat!!!!!! and MANMAT!! this is what hindus beleive that sex is a form of meditation and with tantras can have some spiritual experience out of it.. disgusting!!!

then they go on to seperate sex from lust.. but if sex in marriage is not for lust, then its for children right? doesnt that just contradict their birth controls stuff above? this is incredibly stupid...

then they end it saying that gurbani is a great way to elevate ur <admin-profanity filter activated> experience..

man.. this is why i have never read their youth forums.. its total manmat and they mislead kids so much.. something needs to be done about that.